3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bakshish 25.11.19 03:57 pm

Impressions of the game (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)

That's actually the game appeared in the network. Share experiences, discuss.
98 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pelmen dobra 25.11.19

Here is the fix! The first 15 minutes, and I already COMAC to tears. Piece Of Iron - An Epic! That only is a rubber ducky and"Gori Gori my servant. Killed name Superdon XD
Annoying, too, that the conversations easily break.

I
Ichigo_Kun 25.11.19

Miha52
I passed the first one easy on 2 difficulties

-
-Raixs- 25.11.19

After this great game I would like to see in the third part:
1). The fly in spaceships to the planets. At least there are two reasons why developed should do it: the ending of Borderlands 2 and chips with gravity, satchel, air.
2). To do customization in the clothing of the characters. Why not? Change clothes and head. And the color change is quite different. I'd love to see Athena in something military or a Niche in the cloak of Sheriff.
3). Add miniguns and rocket launchers as new classes of weapons, not triple crap on rifles and grenade attachments on them.
4). Tips on weapons. Laser designators, grenade launchers,scopes. It would be great.(Referring to myself could this be put)

Spoiler.S. Piece of mind(walk through)

k
k0tas 25.11.19

Ichigo_Kun
I know how you feel)

C
Com_Bat 25.11.19

Not worth the money(I mean done).And so, in the background ,no good multiplayer, yet playable.

e
eugene018 25.11.19

I don't like it when there is a time limit. Instead of sticking his tongue on shoulder, explore all the territory has to watch out for the oxygen level and run to refill it (from the cracked soil ! ! !) What is it like? And what better then the ammunition would need from the pasture of the sand mold.

h
hardwaredude 25.11.19

Garbage. Boring locations. Game iskusstvenno stretched, it is felt that content on the full game obviously lacked. The final locations of all misery. Empty corridors and waves of the universe. Board 2 was beautiful, varied, interesting game. If you compare Bordo 2 with ripe, juicy, delicious oranges, the Pre-Sequel is the dried skin from the orange.

In General, crafts in the pursuit of quick buck.

R
Rin Shirayuki 25.11.19

-Raixs-
then fork and from the third it is necessary if to change the clothes and then the sense will be zero, you can switch from 1 to 3 to choose from, more interesting I think at times it would be

M
MrRa 25.11.19

hardwaredude
complete nonsense....

s
scorpionikon 25.11.19

Definitely Off! As you drags your LOCAL co-op for 4 people! Very few can say that.
Say because I do not play, always in company and always fun.

M
MrRa 25.11.19

sorry for short(

p
prodigy007 25.11.19

pathetic and boring..

A
AT_Sagor 25.11.19

From the pros: the plot is wonderful (though and meet some is not joining), the characters were well-developed, exciting atmosphere of a vacuum and weak gravity of the job was trying to make more fascinating than in most games.
Of the minuses: good things are even easier, crafting is mildly lame, the gameplay is a little different from borderkends 2 (which greatly hurts the playability of the game).
But the good thing is that disadvantages can be removed by subsequent patches and DLC (something tells me that there will be many and they will cost a pretty penny, which in itself is a minus, though doubtful).

M
MrRa 25.11.19

well, all quests done up to the murder of a RAID boss, thought would kill him)

Spoiler

I
Ichigo_Kun 25.11.19

And when will be available open games, and one dull. And what about the DLS I DLS for pre-order and season pass, and to sense from them is not enough.

C
Com_Bat 25.11.19

prodigy007
Well, personally, I agree with the person.Don't say,misery.But definitely boring.

.Beauty. 25.11.19

the same as a new part of the sell.

d
diman_boss 25.11.19

Can't blow up the fighter at the entrance to the vault-mega hardcore.

M
MrRa 25.11.19

diman_boss
jump through the platforms constantly
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/borderlands_the_pre-sequel/walkthrough/storyline/#wiki-23825

L
Lisstoman 25.11.19

The game like the previous 2 chic. The infernal game with the boys.