3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bakshish 25.11.19 03:57 pm

Impressions of the game (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)

That's actually the game appeared in the network. Share experiences, discuss.
98 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ichigo_Kun 25.11.19

The plot itself, I understand that moxie, Lilith, Roland made Jack who he was in the 2nd part. RAID bosses are still little

e
electro07 25.11.19

worth playing if in the previous parts of the play? only in the 1st part a bit, and it didn't go into the plot.

F
Favorit 32 25.11.19

And who knows whether any of the activation of the three circles in the location of Research and development?

Spoiler

S
S_asha 25.11.19

Favorit 32
this usually opens the locked chest by the electric field as in the second part of the wire with the switch I have 2 or 3 opened)

S
S_asha 25.11.19

electro07
knope if not tightened first then this too will not last.

F
Favorit 32 25.11.19

S_asha
and where is this chest with the protective field (show me the place if possible )? there I have not seen in this location, so I know what I have discovered, but there is something can not find what these circles )))))

D
Dzhek Medson 25.11.19

The game is excellent, but the price, the bourgeoisie grabbed high. Seen on a project are collected. Probably on the 3rd part. The crisis in the world , so.

F
Favorit 32 25.11.19

Corrected circles four ))) got one more at the table

Spoiler

S
S_asha 25.11.19

Favorit 32
I'm in the same boat still wasn't just that Jo met these buttons), usually kakihto e*enah is a chest)

F
Favorit 32 25.11.19

third round

Spoiler

yeah)) I think the same that chest , well, that's what ...

K
Kirill Kuzmin 25.11.19

Who would not say that about the Niche that they have suckers and noobs because of her skills, for God's sake, I play honestly, but she's cute and I enjoy looking at the butt, and the shape of the girl than the guy and the more iron trash bin.

Athena is great too, playing for them both, waiting for the third GIRL with the release of the DLC :)

S
S_asha 25.11.19

Kirill Kuzmin
Niche is awesome who would not say that I have long wanted Persian more sharpening to the guns .but zero and hunter from the first part was rather snipe sharpened although I still did all that is possible for damage with pistols and still bent) and then direct gift of some such character) and the first character at which the active skill I like to have the same zero was good but not that Mordechai and all a nightmare with his useless bird)

I
Ichigo_Kun 25.11.19

Quickly additional quests ended. Stuffed norms of legends. The point of playing it anymore

k
kangil46591777 25.11.19

Just finished passing this game. Impressions of the sea. I liked everything (except for the cost, too expensive for the episodic part). A lot of humor, lot of jokes. He played for Athena, have reached level 27. A couple of side effects remained unclimbed (to collect 50 weapons, to shoot, to hang posters at the time). The rest passed. I'm not much of a fan of the BL universe, so not really stuck to the plot. The cards are all the same huge and diverse. A lot of enemies. Is rated at 8 out of 10.

P
Playersaharan 25.11.19

Finally passed the story.Impressions not much has changed, it is all the same a nice addition for 2nd Boards.With a small number of side effects and with a minimum number of differences from the original.Estimate about 7.5-8.I recommend fans of the first two parts
And Yes, RAID boss they are heavily faked.

_
_DooM_ 25.11.19

Passed the game, being the 45th level. Wanted to go for another 42-ohms, but not mastered, prishlos to zakachivaetsja and bomb the chest, good gearbox have put a bunch of keys.
From the pros:
+very good story, revealing a small piece of Jack.
+fun gameplay, due to the low gravity.
+the humor for the most part - black.
+crusher
Of the minuses:
- sounds(on taste and color). The exception is the music in the bar.
- questionable RAID boss(killed it on being 5 levels lower and not having legendary gear).

played for the valve.

b
boabc 25.11.19

I passed the first two parts, the first single, the second co-op, this part I have not mastered. I do not take already
Borderlands as a full game, for me it's just trash, find IMBA gun and run from point a to point
By the way the first part was gradually learning, and then once in the battle, there was a feeling that this is DLC for 2-3 hours, was surprised when it turned out to be a full game.

b
boabc 25.11.19

I'll wait for a third part, which should be a little better in visual terms, although given exclusives Dead Risnig 3 and Ryse: Son of Rome is feared.

S
S_asha 25.11.19

finally it was just gorgeous and the gameplay and characters and humor and Easter eggs all gorgeous even long did not disappoint ,the plot is just gorgeous not only told the time interval between the first and second but still gave the outline of the 3 part super short DLS and hope does not disappoint)

G
Gwynz 25.11.19

At the entrance to the last location ,the shield starts to recover quickly .... . bug?????