3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem gavrikov 25.11.19 03:57 pm

Waiting for output? (Assassin's Creed: Kingdom)

Personally, I Yes
70 Comments
Sort by:
w
william1992 25.11.19

Artem Gavrikov
Now to wait for the next typical reskin from Obesedamsefly

A
Artem gavrikov 25.11.19

william1992
Well, suddenly they won't smear as with Odysseus?

w
william1992 25.11.19

Artem Gavrikov
Yeah, like a Breakpoint, and as the new Don, and how CRU 2, and how... Well, you ponel

D
Dimchik94 17.07.20

Out, download, view. But This Company is more not a single penny will receive from me, for the once dead series of games.

d
digitalkid 17.07.20

Definitely! It's a pity neither Kiev or Novgorod would not, if the drain doesn't lie.

a
alexzet3 17.07.20

Wait!torrent for buy it I do not want))

M
Magnum 500 17.07.20

Not
She 1050ti can not go:(

S
SPR1GGAN 17.07.20

torrent Edison ,Odysseus still has not passed ,you stupid Gind for Grinda ,what are you up to 150 hours ,well if the quest was good ,but the same thing ,strip it ,bring it

S
Sargarus 17.07.20

All part of the wait but not all liked.
Here is the latest went. Passed completely.
I hope that this part will not be worse.

R
Rintsler 17.07.20

R
Richards 17.07.20

I am grateful to Ubisoft for the interesting worlds, the last part about the assassins was the origins. For the style of unity, the third and the adventures of Ezio and Altair. Know how he could.
Don't know to be honest what will come of it, wanted something new, just without the numbers of damage and artificial constraints in the form of levels to the story, not the gameplay, the story was the first in the series originally, not a MMORPG.

L
Lego242242 17.07.20

Yubikam long time to calm down with this series or do a normal game

A
Abarmot90 17.07.20

Waiting for pre-order uplay

D
Dogmit 17.07.20

do not wait as there is a RDR2 and cyberpunk 2077, assassin compared to them in every aspect of lose

m
melvinov 17.07.20

Wait, but otherwise care about whether the Incentive game to sell? Or how will the Division 2, although only the Epic and Jubilee store? No need to write that still starts the launcher Jubilee or but there is also a 20% discount, no, Steam, or a pirate then... scary that this part can get around Steam...

m
meagarry 17.07.20

Of course. The past two assassin really went.

d
digitalkid 17.07.20

Dogma
Fucking games of course, but to sail from Athens to Crete and now London to Sigtuna some thread hell happens there. Yes, and both games is pure fantasy. And as a relatively cares for history, although welling top full game.

L
Lodurr 17.07.20

digitalkid wrote:
relatively careful with history
It has long been this is not true, after AC3.

D
Dogmit 17.07.20

digitalkid
Swim I'm not interested.

Yes and both games are just fantasy
Cyberpunk, Yes, but RDR 2 is fantasy, but not pure, and on the basis of the historical era, consider as the same assassin.

K
Kiril Dragnev 17.07.20

Dogma
you don't compare bread and butter, they are different genres in fact