3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem gavrikov 25.11.19 03:57 pm

Waiting for output? (Assassin's Creed: Kingdom)

Personally, I Yes
70 Comments
Sort by:
N
NullUndefined 25.10.20

Lego242242
Don't say that kind of thing.

L
Lego242242 25.10.20

NullUndefined
I just voiced the opinion of the mature population of the earth

L
Lego242242 25.10.20

Werewolf1986
Call the games from the Yubils historic, that the Bible is considered a textbook of the istria

S
Spyder-man 25.10.20

Well, as if to say, we'll see and check. In my opinion, higher than five, probably will not reach.

S
Style_arm 30.10.20

To be honest, I don't. I'd rather wait for the game to come out, I'll see a couple of passes. I'll get hooked.

S
Spyder-man 09.11.20

Derley

If you buy games because of the name, and not because they are good and put them a score of -8, how can you count on quality and development for the better?

They won't give us money for it, and the games would be much better.

And anyway, this game is not about the creed of the Assassins.
Derley wrote:
If it had been called in a different way, I probably wouldn't have bought it without waiting for a discount.
That's right, because Jubisoft knows how to make easy money. This is how the system of advertising and illusion works.

l
lokkie 09.11.20

Spyder-man wrote:
And anyway, this game is not about the creed of the Assassins.
Why would I do that? )
Casandra says what when she meets Leila?.. You're sick of it. and so every time. xD)

J
James_Mails 09.11.20

You're not talking about the Assassins? Well, it does not quite have to be it (just as the basis is taken this confrontation), because initially in one part the goal was to find the artifact of Eden, after (2 and 3 parts) the goal was to save the Earth from death (which almost successfully reached Desmond by sacrificing itself in 3 parts), then goes again the search for artifacts, only on behalf of the employee of the abstergo (4 part), then go the search again various artifacts right down to that part. And already in this part, I'm a little scruthered, on this who does not want to see do not read further
Spoilert again need to save the world from cataclysm, but I do not know why it came again

s
serega1121 09.11.20

No, I'm not waiting. I decided not to play the toys of these conveyor belts and dealers anymore. And I advise everyone.

K
KingBaby 09.11.20

waiting for the hacking