3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Kostyuchenko 25.11.19 04:15 pm

Discussion of optimization (Watch_Dogs 2)

Of course,you think,nothing to do,spam posts-the accordions of all sorts.But still interested in your opinion.Here I played in Bethke steep,and even Bethke nehily optimization.I have that on i3-4130,which is the i5-4460 and gtx 950 on high just the unknown smoothness and great feel, framerate close to 60(Not measured).However the trees there very well detailed(those who played will understand what I have in quotes).So,what I'm getting at,in your opinion will I be able to bring optimize in watch dogs 2?It seems to me,to the 29-th number that can be finished.For me they can bring in optimization,when we want,then the question of price...I don't think they will release a console for the price of the disc(I'm talking about the Deluxe edition)of crude product,although it's yubisoft XD
165 Comments
Sort by:
N
NickAIO 25.11.19

Kotovasiya interesting .. I Have all the smooth start and went on Def forums have such as you ??

Z
ZeFeRKo 25.11.19

Nick Aivazovskiy
Yes and I all went, but in blogs there are those who have not started

A
Anomel Suna 25.11.19

Blue pan
Wow,you have reached the logo jobsoft! Bling. I just have a black screen

N
NickAIO 25.11.19

ZeFeRKo
A picker was taken ???

S
Ser777 25.11.19

Optimize so good that left to play in Power Point with screenshots of Watch_Dogs 2

F
Flippy1801 25.11.19

Dunno why all the problems. On the medium (reflections and textures on high) 40-45 fps with rare prasadam to 30

Z
ZeFeRKo 25.11.19

Nick Aivazovskiy
no, there are still only skins

D
Drewstet 25.11.19

ZeFeRKo
Well, not quite,there is a mission, but it seems they are not interested.Here's what will:
Human Conditions — a few new story missions spanning three stories lasting several hours. Plus the "elite" cooperative missions
No Compromise — additional storyline, where Marcus will fight with the Russian mafia. This add-on is attached multiplayer mode Showd0wn ("battle Royale" to the last survivor)

Z
ZeFeRKo 25.11.19

Drewstet
well, in the course of the year will go out, suddenly the game is generally bored, but if not then MB buy

D
Drewstet 25.11.19

ZeFeRKo
Well, for example, the first dogs dlc bad blood about Cibona was cool.

S
SPR1GGAN 25.11.19

40 fps ,just the slider on ultra ,without any fine tuning ,the iron in the profile .
The panel in the car from 1 person is just hard .
The game says that for ultra settings you need 4.5 gig of video memory when in fact I have exactly 3 .5 Giga

Z
ZeFeRKo 25.11.19

Drewstet
Yes

D
Drewstet 25.11.19

By the way, I did not check,but who has powerful hardware can swing the Incentive or uplay dlc texture high quality,they weigh 6 gigs.

A
Artmad27 25.11.19

Optimize cool when launched was 10 fps, Pat was all on the ultra worth it, and so on isn't high 40-50fps.:-D

N
NGC 25.11.19

Here came the dark days, at least from me.... GTX 1070 16 - 32fps 21fps average on ultra, msaa x4, no smoothing is better than 25 - 35fps.

f
falloutfan92 25.11.19

Tell me, is there a chance that with 4 gigs operatives will be the norm to go at least on low?personally mneb 35 shots would be enough for a comfortable game and optimization right now, the incentive och praise....but...my 4 GB is still sensitive scary.

I
In_live 25.11.19

Personally, I 40 fps with settings on ultra-high-enough, the picture is beautiful.

J
JolyMau5 25.11.19

falloutfan92
Dude, if you have not bought these Dogs, or I shouldn't take them.
Some sit with good optimization, and others with black screens, failure runs, crachami. In General, better wait for the patch.

P
PRIVA 25.11.19

at work smorel the picture on ultra even call, XS will pomory at least the end of normal. the picture Callas of Kaito even on ultra.

S
Sonderbar 25.11.19

In short. Unsubscribe about the optimization.
Sitting on an i7 2600k, GTX 1060 and 8 GB of RAM. The system is not top, but pulls.
The settings in the game are very strange. If you want to customize the shade, and there are low, once high, very high, ultra, then another two parameters with the names of the technologies. Not all sliders are, but enough of them.
On my system the game runs at 40-60 fps on high-ultra, the picture is nice. But there is one thing! These 40-60 fps turn into nothing when you sit behind the wheel of the car. The slightest movement of the camera and there are friezes in length at times in a second. Deciding that the problem is in my PC I decided to lower the graphics settings. Well, what trifles, removed from all low...
Friezes remained.
Decided to watch the discussion of the Incentive. With such a problem faced not just me. When this problem is solved, don't know.
That's all about optimization.