3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Kostyuchenko 25.11.19 04:15 pm

Discussion of optimization (Watch_Dogs 2)

Of course,you think,nothing to do,spam posts-the accordions of all sorts.But still interested in your opinion.Here I played in Bethke steep,and even Bethke nehily optimization.I have that on i3-4130,which is the i5-4460 and gtx 950 on high just the unknown smoothness and great feel, framerate close to 60(Not measured).However the trees there very well detailed(those who played will understand what I have in quotes).So,what I'm getting at,in your opinion will I be able to bring optimize in watch dogs 2?It seems to me,to the 29-th number that can be finished.For me they can bring in optimization,when we want,then the question of price...I don't think they will release a console for the price of the disc(I'm talking about the Deluxe edition)of crude product,although it's yubisoft XD
165 Comments
Sort by:
v
vvvjust 25.11.19

Don't know that there is someone slow, but I have these settings, and that I want to see ultra, FXAA + MSAAx2, stable 50-60FPS. No freezes, no slowdown, and others, was observed.
The optimization is fantastic, especially when you consider that that They.

v
vvvjust 25.11.19

H434P wrote:
Just terrible optimization, on the ultra, without antialiasing sags up to 25 fps, the config in the profile.
Without smoothing to all the reflections covered some points. We are waiting for patches, game, sort of like a normal story, the gameplay delivered, clearly better than in the first part, but that kind of drawdown until unplayable
or persecute you, or you just have a comp Frankenstein, I have a weaker graphics card all.

V
VirusT3 25.11.19

vvvjust
Well, actually he's right, if you set ultra settings, all ultra (+ where the new chips from nvidia, like HBAO, which is super shadow and other crap). The fps on 1080 up to 30 drops.

N
Nikita237 25.11.19

vvvjust wrote:
stable 50-60FPS
How so? I have a high 50% SMAA - 45 fps
And given the gamegpu test, not to believe in such fps
p.s. lol, temporary filtrate due to the deterioration of the picture gives about 30% increase, and it does not work MSAA
Dmitry Osipov
Ultra textures needless to download
Dima Moonlight
Try the SMAA didn't work so well, but less soap and netrebovatelen

W
Willson Bandit 25.11.19

The game goes fine on high settings on i7 3770 3.4, GTX 980. FPS in the game from 40 to 70 frames but there is a big problem I do not have 8 gb of RAM and the game disappears after a couple of hours smooth when there are 700-800 MB of RAM. RAM eats like a fish.

v
vvvjust 25.11.19

Nikita237 wrote:
How so? I have a high 50% SMAA - 45 fps
And given the gamegpu test, not to believe in such fps
p.s. lol, temporary filtrate due to the deterioration of the picture gives about 30% increase, and it does not work MSAA
filtered

without filtration

big difference, direct microscope burst
Understand it would be at least some kind of difference, so do not have it, no matter how hard I looked. Therefore, I see no reason why that would not enable this feature and not saving a solid percentage of performance. Aliasing in this function, msaa x2 by default, combined with fxaa looks great. What else do you need?

N
Nikita237 25.11.19

vvvjust
The difference can be the cause of AO, and also suggest screenshots to drag to slave. table to compare (the spray of the fountain)
Спойлерhttps://images.nvidia.com/geforce-com/international/comparisons/watch-dogs-2/watch-dogs-2-temporal-filtering-1920x1080-interactive-comparison-001-on-vs-off.html
Perhaps I'll try this feature in the siege it was much worse than realized

v
vvvjust 25.11.19

Nikita237
the fountain requires an additional 30% of performance?))) survived
by the way if you look closely, you enabled filtering on the pavement there is a dirt off, no. and how to be?)))

A
Azriel1993 25.11.19

I don't know how you do on the gtx 970 at very high - ultra is 50+ fps consistently, I put on something at a very high fps is torn from 35-60, what texture even when put to the average it does not change the situation, gtx 970 i5 4590 8gb, I do not understand where is the divine optimization , I can't consistently get 45+ frames

N
Nikita237 25.11.19

vvvjust
By the way, the fountain was inspired by the idea that there is a blurring when moving, will have to check
p.s. zamylivanie no
Azriel1993
Judging by the tests GameGpu game, especially in the center city, is VERY demanding on the CPU

v
vvvjust 25.11.19

Azriel1993
put everything on ultra and turn on temporal filtering, see my screenshot above, well, I bet my FPS held steady at 50-60, very rarely drops below 50. config in the profile

A
Azriel1993 25.11.19

vvvjust
well, I have also fps is 55+ hike drawdown of over percent

M
MuJiChOk 25.11.19

Damn, didn't think it was so bad. Is it possible to fix?

A
Azriel1993 25.11.19

MuJiChOk
and iron what? maybe a little video memory and texture is not progruzhat here and fail

M
MuJiChOk 25.11.19

Azriel1993
Laptop Lenovo Y510p SLI. The problem was solved by checking the files in Uplay.

S
SPR1GGAN 25.11.19

meagarry
bad screens ,the dashboard you see?

m
meagarry 25.11.19

SPR1GGAN
in exone third-person graphics is estimated on the dashboard?

S
SPR1GGAN 25.11.19

meagarry
Yes, I would like to put on the schedule ,just if there is a camera from 1 person ,then the picture should match .

R
Rampertumskin 25.11.19

vvvjust
uhahaha))) just go by, you have filtering enabled you play at the level of the decanter console)) first in nastrojkah deal and then say that MINH EEETTT!11 is the same that playing with scaling and without scaling in a quantum kick. what's there that these setting adds 20 25 frames but the picture becomes washed-up, me personally for about 22 of the frame adds to вд2 but to play with such taskbar. I'm better with procedme 48 to play but no time feces.

D
Dmitry Osipov 25.11.19

Rampertumskin wrote:
something to me it is like this fps does not, this setting, and the picture spoils, not really, I personally, for example, a difference do not see