3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Kostyuchenko 25.11.19 04:15 pm

Discussion of optimization (Watch_Dogs 2)

Of course,you think,nothing to do,spam posts-the accordions of all sorts.But still interested in your opinion.Here I played in Bethke steep,and even Bethke nehily optimization.I have that on i3-4130,which is the i5-4460 and gtx 950 on high just the unknown smoothness and great feel, framerate close to 60(Not measured).However the trees there very well detailed(those who played will understand what I have in quotes).So,what I'm getting at,in your opinion will I be able to bring optimize in watch dogs 2?It seems to me,to the 29-th number that can be finished.For me they can bring in optimization,when we want,then the question of price...I don't think they will release a console for the price of the disc(I'm talking about the Deluxe edition)of crude product,although it's yubisoft XD
165 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just-Nick 25.11.19

Sonderbar
''the game runs at 40-60 fps'' 4K or 2K? or just full hd?

S
Sonderbar 25.11.19

Adik-rus
Just in FullHD.
On minimum fps jumps from 115 to 75.

P
PRIVA 25.11.19

Chezh it to Sonya that does not lag ?* there is less than vidyuhi and hard not SSD anyway

J
Just-Nick 25.11.19

Sonderbar
Just in FullHD.40-60 fps on high-ultra for is 1060 I think is not enough (unless the smoothing is at maximum) and if more and frieze, I think optimization is definitely no

S
Sonderbar 25.11.19

PRIVA
Because developed once again put the bolt on optimization for the PC? Have you seen AAA releases this year? That's not a game, the problem is on the PC.

Adik-rus
Maybe all depends on the processor. i7 2600k is not a bad processor, but old enough.

S
SPR1GGAN 25.11.19

graphene ultra ,in GTA picture a head taller and optimization of two heads .

J
Just-Nick 25.11.19

PRIVA
Well firstly on consoles Locke 30 fps (almost all games) and secondly there is also fps in some moments podsazhivaetsya (watched a few VIDOS on this game on ps4) and the technology and graphics on Pc and PS4 not much use different ! Well, plus, most importantly, the people responsible for the optimization and porting games to PC if they are that screwed up and did not take into account or simply Tinker,then there will be problems with freezes lags etc

J
Just-Nick 25.11.19

Sonderbar
Of course it is possible that the problem is in your hardware or software,(although if in other games all norms,I think vryatli) but the CPU is i7 2600k fully reveals the potential of the gtx 1060 I am sure !!! The more you look at the system requirements:Recommended
CPU: Intel Core i5 3470 3.2 GHz, AMD FX 8120 3.9 GHz
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 | AMD Radeon R9 290 with 3GB of VRAM
Your processor should be enough

P
PRIVA 25.11.19

everything is clear, thank you! y name is Sonya, and on black Friday the game on Sonya stood 2K

M
Maksim Zolikov 25.11.19

Enamel Suna
Same garbage.

m
meagarry 25.11.19

SPR1GGAN
SPR1GGAN wrote:
in GTA the picture is a head taller and optimization of two heads
I am a fan of GTA. But grafon in dogs this is probably better. The screens failed, you can always do. But the overall picture yubikov more pleasant. Not much - but in General - to better poligonia more, all these filter/effects modern. The only negative - have road Yubei all plastic of some sort. Of course, after released in 2016 or Lara бф1 - but not really (but they are not OpenWorld). But for 2013, when GTA came out very even.
PS. On games road Yubei London syndicate is much prettier I think. Who do you think?

f
falloutfan92 25.11.19

Demon59901
how many cha operatives?and how the game uses will not prompt?

Z
ZeFeRKo 25.11.19

falloutfan92
4.2 GB+ Opera eats my

S
SPR1GGAN 25.11.19

meagarry
it is not something that the syndicate ,there is unity more organic look than here ,everything seems out of place .

E
Eikiti 25.11.19

Normal optimization, update your bucket and do not whine. For so long in my memory, almost the only good port from hullabaloo. Play high card R9 270X 4GB, stable 50-60 fps on optimal settings (high) . Overall the game is not bad, opportunities in the free world really bite.. Graphics are nice, but not fancy. After Uncharted 4 it's hard to surprise in terms of graphics. Many people write that the game is not particularly demanding on hardware, so if something does not start \ work the problem in the first place with your hand - optimization and the port are not important here.

N
Nikita237 25.11.19

falloutfan92 wrote:
and optimization right now, the incentive och praise
Here as lucky, one 970 on ultra-high stable 40 fps, I have a 780 ti on ultra-high 29-45

H
HWAII 25.11.19

NGC
probably gritting his teeth will have to cut down viciebski buns and everything will fly

H
HWAII 25.11.19

Nikita237
I was going on in the percent and amount of RAM, on ultra the game was missing 8 GB

N
Nikita237 25.11.19

HWAII
I have a 4790k and 16gb RAM, I think it's more than enough

N
NGC 25.11.19

HWAII
Put shadows on normal ultra, but not all PCSS, the MSAA and Additionally cut down the slider to 0 set the FPS increased a 42 - 71 medium 51.