3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KAPRAL27 27.11.19 09:50 pm

Impression of the game (Terminator: Resistance)

I played mean in the new Terminator and I must say this game is not gone. On ultra setting, the image kind of grainy and dusty, the graphics are outdated by 10 years. Roughly speaking, this is not a game and the collector of loot, where you have to just run home and press the button to take. On the first mission half of the job was talk to this person, ask to speak to, find this man, then take him again and talk. You could say it is copies of the games Dead Island and Dying Light, only with robots, simulator gathering loot, and conversations, where you still have to choose an answer. So is there a table for crafting of item. I think so, the game can pass but after ZOG gash translation, and see a trainer, do not run around the houses in search of loot.
87 Comments
Sort by:
P
Parkan Verrek 16.07.20

What can I say... the Game pleased me greatly, I have an old PC and pulled him, very well optimized. Rarely out of the game for the terminator and this game is great, I've always wanted to shoot from vistin-gausa. However, there are also disadvantages, as without them neither)))). It's a shame that killed the terminators that others do not notice, could add an animation term that learns what happened and starts looking in all corners, but not like all the rules)) killed brother so destroyed.

V
VanGrey 16.07.20

Ive..... READ THE BOOK!!!!

The plot of the game - fake. This was not. This is another kalabagan from the alternate reality.
In the book all described in detail how and what happened after leather bags capture complex with time machine.

To what extent is the scene from Genesis when Reese back in time and he sees Connor approaching someone canonical. As the book when the men took over the complex they found a fridge with a bunch of these Leather 800. But among them was different from the majority. And they didn't need Skynet. They just pretended that off.

Now for the process.
In many ways the developer did not zamorachivat....Maybe that's why the game has such a small budget.
SchA will tell you why:

1) a Person Jennifer is the face of Jane of Assasin Grid 2. Specific - Masali-thief from Venice. Rose, like her name.
2) Ryan - Eli Vance from half life 2
3) Erin moved to the other engine caryn Cheques from Mass Effect.
4) the Quartermaster I Bi Jay Blaskovich from Wolfenstein by Roger recalled.

As for there type of Easter eggs etc.
1) the Clothes on the Infiltrator - the clothes are pressed the first 101 in the original film.
2) Magnitafon - Boombox of the second part.
3) Remington - the book was considered a legend, as was used by Reese in the 1st film. It is logical that it was presented in the game.
4) Spiders - a reference to the previous game Terminator of Salvacin. But unlike her, they are vulnerable from the front, not from behind.
5) Drones - also a reference to the previous game, only there they were called Wasps.
6) Ken Granata, a reference to the movie Terminator. There using made tank. Only to cock the need to turn and pull the lever. And not just to throw.
7) and in 800 was a vulnerability to conventional small arms - eye.
8) Cafes in the Port area is also called as a cafe in the first film, where Sarah Connor came to work.
9) the Grenade tube - also from the movie.
10) Shelter - taken from the first Terminator.

S
SLT 16.07.20

Awesome game! Best of all about the terminators. My rating - Resistance, Future Shock, SkyNet, and..... Terminator 2 on Nes.
Resistance - a kind of remake of Future Shock with their complements.

L
Lego242242 16.07.20

KAPRAL27
In the beginning of the game is not interesting, but then the game is luring and getting spit on schedule. Passed the game in English, would be Russian, do even fire.

V
Vladimir_Aleksandrovich 16.07.20

This may sound too loud, but it's the best what happened to the terminator franchise since the release of the second film! It's just the bomb!
Yes, the budget in two sandwiches and a bottle of beer straight striking, BUT the atmosphere is just gorgeous! Now I understand the delight of many players past this game and join them.

B
Barbarossa178 16.07.20

The game top. Hosted in Russian)))

M
Marionetco 16.07.20

Barbarossa178
identity in Russian pass. like it)))

K
KASaLEX 16.07.20

The first started to play in Russian, unfortunately, cannot pass as all of the free time to go to the editing and technical issues), but after the release of Softonic enjoy our creation in full))

a
atmaROZ 16.07.20

Children, please do not read the spoiler have
Spoilerphobic start immediately after the first release, inspired some, not to hope, but not fought off interest so clearly.
With him he looked more sober for this long-awaited Ugra with the translation. The bottom, Yes, imenno the bottom. The graphics on ultra worse...Miserable children pulyalka, in fact there is nothing to hold onto.
Stupid faces and dialogues cardboard Persians, moronic hacks El. locks, nischebrodstvo poor locations and quests... Monotonous clones-enemies after the first three, already drive in hopeless anguish - what, again?, - Yes, you kidding me....
(Honest again poyuzat in an abandoned masterpiece Dying Light).
By the way, the translation is great, the guys tried. Thank you! It is a pity that the game was not quite (to put it mildly), worthy still works.
My opinion about the game not impose. Of course, everyone forms an opinion himself based on his feelings. Just a pity to waste time on IT.

K
K1600 GT 16.07.20

атмаROZ
I really liked the game. First, as the medium, but then a real masterpiece starts) And the graphics are excellent and performance super. The plot bomb! Going through with the English voice acting for the second time, so it was atmospheric. While this game and Chornobyllis the best projects for me.

S
Subaru MotorSports 16.07.20

I don't have enough in the dialogue of mark which answer is not like the girl, don't want a relationship.

a
atmaROZ 16.07.20

K1600 GT
Not for the first comment meet about the fact that the game is eventually disclosed ). Has not yet been removed, just postponed, the mood, will start up again as something for leisure, I will look that there is a missed masterpiece.

C
Cka.T 16.07.20

Graphics are shit, even on Ultra!!! The yard is 2020 and the developers should be doing AAA projects and not churning out govexec...

A
AlexeyMC 16.07.20

The game is outdated years on 15 - 20, gameplay reminiscent of the first subway or something from those times. But if you compare with the second Rage, it's not so bad. He it is only on the schedule will lose, but there is at least some plot and universe of the terminator is interesting. Annoying of course that is possible with the gun without tension special to disassemble robots and spiders, and the tenacious T800 though like and not a robot, in General, a lot of conventions.

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 16.07.20

game little fiscal shit, deleted after 30 minutes

b
barii 16.07.20

Game-bomb.I haven't had this much fun.All-story,graphics,RPG elements. Took place twice(in Russian and English).And those who Hayat-I was just wondering what would they opposed(shooter with RPG elements).

K
K1600 GT 16.07.20

barii
The game is really the bomb. Hayat because komputerom not pull it)

b
bazilews 16.07.20

But the game is not bad,quite good,strong middle peasants!!!

K
Kuzma Petrovich 16.07.20

barii wrote:
Took place twice(in Russian and English)
A sense if there voice is still English? What's the point of subs the second time to pass? I can understand because of the voice, and then usually went and demolished, with a normal voice acting in Russian, I would only Max Payne 3 pereproshel

K1600 GT
Yes, there is a normal optimize, every bucket drawn, except for 4K already there need of graphics card from NVIDIA 1080ти and above, AMD 5700хт even with wild acceleration stable 60 fps does not pull

K
K1600 GT 16.07.20

Kuzma Petrovich
On 1080ti can, and at 8k to start with 82 fps. If everything with the mind collected in a personal computer. The game is not demanding. I have it on 2060 + Rockets with 60 fps took place in 4k.
The topic of optimization of this game I have overthrown the video.