3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KAPRAL27 27.11.19 09:50 pm

Impression of the game (Terminator: Resistance)

I played mean in the new Terminator and I must say this game is not gone. On ultra setting, the image kind of grainy and dusty, the graphics are outdated by 10 years. Roughly speaking, this is not a game and the collector of loot, where you have to just run home and press the button to take. On the first mission half of the job was talk to this person, ask to speak to, find this man, then take him again and talk. You could say it is copies of the games Dead Island and Dying Light, only with robots, simulator gathering loot, and conversations, where you still have to choose an answer. So is there a table for crafting of item. I think so, the game can pass but after ZOG gash translation, and see a trainer, do not run around the houses in search of loot.
87 Comments
Sort by:
S
SLT 16.07.20

SPOILER! who did not play-do NOT READ!
The developers need to make a DLC, where we will play for ourselves, but going back in time and will to help yourself in the past! Sobem terminator on the truck, even the thread that brew...

V
VioO 16.07.20

great game,hooked from the menu tune )
the plot,character development,RPG elements,loot,environment, and General atmosphere - really enjoyed it))very happy that many here she's really gone )the game is clearly not for fans of dumb and pointless musilova. as much as the movies began to reconsider - such a nostalgia ))
it is unfortunate that due to a bug with the crack for a good ending now I have to replay

P
Pravdarub 16.07.20

SLT
I also thought about it. Just a couple of hours ago finished the passage. And it would be cool to get it again, but for itself from the future. God long ago, so powerful no one pushed the nostalgia as these developed. They deserve from me denyushku.

T
Trickster1308 16.07.20

VioO
Do not pass - through the console you can increase the level of trust!

V
VioO 16.07.20

Trickster1308
yeah,I already know )wrote that message before he became known on console )so have all passed with a good ending ))wow,even John Connor showed the class ))and the scene at the end of the 2 films

K
Kuzma Petrovich 16.07.20

K1600 GT
In the resolution of 8K even on Titan p you play with 60 frames you can't, if you don't 2 things and that is not all they will take out, well, about 1080ти so is laughter, there is banal for such a resolution is not enough video memory. Well, how would 8K monitors is not all, even at 4K people are not really moved, so you is not going to computer you if something is wrong it will connect you not just to earn, and insert something in that slot too it is impossible, it just will not go only with a hammer hammer)) I once memory has dostavil completely, so I just nurse in the protection is gone

K1600 GT wrote:
I have it on 2060 + Rockets with 60 fps took place in 4k.
I saw the topic of Wolfenstein one of your videos and had the feeling that with the help of a program to process the video at the top, you just wrote the inscription. The resolution is too strange for some, I have a 4K monitor type 16:9 in the settings after 2560*1440 is just 3840*2160, and you have some intermediate resolution between 4K and 5K. Monitor what brand and what model? How many inches?

K
K1600 GT 16.07.20

Kuzma Petrovich wrote:
I once memory has dostavil completely, so I just nurse in the protection is gone
Well, as you can then you to perceive?!!!(
Now it is clear that you have problems with problems, even in light games on the cards for thousands of dollars!

K
K1600 GT 16.07.20

Kuzma Petrovich
AOC E970Swn

K
Kuzma Petrovich 16.07.20

K1600 GT wrote:
Well, as you can then you to perceive?!!!(
Spoilerphobe on many nurse with ддр4 memory latch in the slot on one side only for some reason, the old ддр2 DDR3 and the nurse that I came across there two were, so it happens that one side of the strap you have the latch will click, and the other side may just not davaite for a few mm, did not even see. If you have especially in the case all and a huge tower cooler so the more and more it can interfere with

K1600 GT wrote:
AOC E970Swn
Monitor 18.5 inches holds a resolution above 4K)) Great shaleece.
Spoilerfree shinomontazhke my question to the owner behi 7 6.0 Biturbo on the consumption of gasoline was the answer that the engine 6-liter and eating 6 liters))) From the same Opera

K
K1600 GT 16.07.20

Kuzma Petrovich wrote:
In fact, many of the nurse with ддр4 memory latch in the slot on one side only for some reason, the old ддр2 DDR3 and the nurse that I came across there two were, so it happens that one side of the strap you have the latch will click, and the other side may just not davaite for a few mm, did not even see. If you have especially in the case all and a huge tower cooler so the more and more it can interfere with
Spoilerthe you I write?

Kuzma Petrovich wrote:
Monitor 18.5 inches holds a resolution above 4K)) Great suteeji
Solarpro technology DSR do not know m???

K
K1600 GT 16.07.20

Kuzma Petrovich wrote:
Yesterday at the tire shop on my question from the owner of the Beemer 7 with 6.0 Biturbo on the consumption of gasoline was the answer that the engine 6-liter and eating 6 liters))) From the same Opera
Spoletovia to write gonism( I you Oct enough that you're an entire branch staff. You already gave me two warnings from moderators. You have created a bunch of bots and then began to flood, so even with the insults. Though there is not a stretch of the crater, and it is better to write in lichku. Only without insults. Otherwise, again, you ban will be annual, like two months ago. Write on the merits. I have already sent the video 2060 on the Rockets in a difficult resolution, and you (you) again I begin to write about the Terminator in another topic. Already there's tearing of the kidney( and about the Terminator, I wrote to you, or rather made common a video of him.
Memory is not inserted (you yourself wrote to me about it) the comp up, buy, would, not read the instructions how you need to collect the PCs have the map Aravaca, since all you retards and artifacts on YouTube in the videos you have seen. I'm a thousand percent sure that if you pick a computer for ten thousand dollars (your know, and would like for the Assembly) and I say a thousand dollars, then your personal computer will sit in a puddle in performance with mine.

R
Reeez 16.07.20

the game is full of feces, I went and played it for 10 minutes and immediately SPREAD spread graphics and all. clumsy animation, shooting the shit, stupid AI, physics full-cal. how did this game got great reviews I can't imagine. Even an old and stremnenkie Salvation was the atmosphere much cooler and more interesting than this shit

P
Parkan Verrek 16.07.20

Been nice if more mods in the game, the graphics, the animation.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 16.07.20

Reeez
I've also put the game, started to play and does not cling, reluctantly played, and then gradually sucked and even now happy to pass. That's kind of anything in the game, but as something atmospheric happened.

r
rfww1981 16.07.20

Great game. For those who like the movie terminator 2 come to complete. Games about the terminator not so much. I remember a lot of time even when it was played)) (by the way nothing was). Well, it's a masterpiece. and grafon rules. And the plot is not bad. in a sea of pleasure. recommend.

g
gliga142 16.07.20

If you pay attention to what games before creating these developers the impression that they themselves are involved in the development of a time machine , where he sent one of the developers in the past after 100той attempt still a good game and now he's taught them .. )))) great game , it is certainly possible to dokapatsya budget but the ending still pulls the whole project on 9точку )) Suggest fans of this fiction.

K
Kaylet 16.07.20

Ah... with beer pulls...

R
RED123 16.07.20

A game about terminators and you normally play for a bag of bones, yeah ! Not played a lot and was removed.

D
Damned_Soul 07.01.21

Yes! Yes! and YES again! Definitely, this game surpassed almost all the films (about games, I probably won't say anything at all) in the Terminator universe that came out after the second part. The plot is interesting, and most importantly, very, very suitable for this universe, the narration is at a high level, the gameplay is just as insanely pleased, the dialogues in which you have to choose the answer in order to win over this or that character (AFFECTS THE END), the stealth elements of which the game imposes on you the atmosphere of the universe, because it will not work here for a couple of times to go out and pile on all the Terminators, pumping skills, upgrading weapons that are provided here for almost every taste. References and Easter eggs are generally a separate topic for conversation, there are just a bunch of them here, they are very chic and fit perfectly into the environment. DLC will give the opportunity to play as the Infiltrator (Terminator),

Of the shortcomings, I can only note the graphic component of the game, which does not reach the games of 2019 release.

It's been a long time since I got such pleasure from games.

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 31.01.22

The infiltrator mode did not seem to be tested. Even on normal, the terminator dies like a kitten, nonsense and not a regime. You'll have to fiddle with cheats.