3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KAPRAL27 27.11.19 09:50 pm

Impression of the game (Terminator: Resistance)

I played mean in the new Terminator and I must say this game is not gone. On ultra setting, the image kind of grainy and dusty, the graphics are outdated by 10 years. Roughly speaking, this is not a game and the collector of loot, where you have to just run home and press the button to take. On the first mission half of the job was talk to this person, ask to speak to, find this man, then take him again and talk. You could say it is copies of the games Dead Island and Dying Light, only with robots, simulator gathering loot, and conversations, where you still have to choose an answer. So is there a table for crafting of item. I think so, the game can pass but after ZOG gash translation, and see a trainer, do not run around the houses in search of loot.
87 Comments
Sort by:
v
vertehwost 27.11.19

severely .well I played the first level soaked the spider was palatal.overall funny .I'm about 20 years ago I watched terminator 1 and about this game and imagined .don't know th at schedule driven (of course time is a brand that at least the graphics should be on top but it'll do ).Yes Russian is never enough.

M
MAX_x5.452 27.11.19

The game , in the hospital when I first saw the T-800 that cool. The plot is good

g
gennaz 27.11.19

The game I went,good story,good graphics, great optimization.

f
fomir 27.11.19

Good game! And the character development) the Plot is not bad, very even! The graphics are nice. For a small Studio - very cool!
The soundtrack is outstanding! Just makes me shiver)

O
Odin Znakomka 27.11.19

Great game! A worthy representative of the Dying Light is like of the genre. I would even say one of the best, given that it is low-budget project from an indie developer. So, if you love the genre, and just RPG-srelyalki, feel free to take, you will go. Open, though not very large location with a lot of side quests, crafting, survival elements. Graphics are also quite decent, not 5 GoW of course, but no worse than most modern games medium segment, in the first person. The atmosphere Kemerovskoy future war with the machines of T1, T2 is transmitted fine. And the game is just an incredible amount of fan-service, just in each frame, starting from the models of cars scattered in the world, straight from the movie and 90-ies, and ending with chips woven into the gameplay, such as: if you perform a side-quest to save the puppy, then the boy will be asked to help choose his name - Max or Wolfie. Or when you want to kill the terminator in the story, but the stranger pressing on the black truck with the T1000 chasing John in T2. And so for all elements of the game. Of the significant minuses only mildly stupid AI and low difficulty of the game as a whole. In General I advise all the game.

If the picture is soap for smoothing, then either turn on in the settings of the nvidia driver option Image Sharpening (added in the latest driver) or to put 4K resolution. Be sure to turn off the Grit. The FOV in the game is not changing, but you can change it from 70 to 90 in the. ini files manually. And Yes, the game is pretty easy on medium difficulty levels, so I put the difficulty is Extreme.

I myself first played a couple of hours in folk version, then do not hesitate to buy the Incentive, I suggest you make everyone who liked the game, the developers Studio is small, makes the game almost on enthusiasm, and really deserve this.

S
SkyraX 27.11.19

for better pictures is enough to disable the graininess, this item is somewhere near the Motion Blur.
surprisingly, the game is a pleasure to shoot from the weapon,did not expect

l
legusor 27.11.19

this game is from the same class as aliens: colonial marines and walking dead: survival instinct.
the only difference between this game and the two above mentioned padlock – it is completely playable in all respects and does not cause rejection of the word at all. by the way, colonial marine, and a survivalist instinct – a great example of how in any case can not make games on the kinofranshizy, regardless of budget.
in the case of terminator was the first really fit an since, probably, future shock and later projects on the PS2 and other platforms from zero, and with a plot and fan-service and so-so, but it works by binding to the core shooter mechanic all in a row. by the standards of cheap Turkey, as, in fact, executed the game, it was a real masterpiece – the developers even managed the first time to roll out stable and beautiful picture really filthy engine of our time – unreal engine 4.
worthy of mention is the great music and good voice acting cast.
in the gameplay there is a particular dynamic, the AI is extremely stupid, but it kompensiruet high frequency of dramatic moments and cutscenes that are trying to remind the blockbuster movie. all this is done so that a plus, not a minus, as in the games sister, is given in comparison of me in the beginning.
I believe that all the flaws of the game successfully smoothed komentiruyte and working atmosphere, together with the fact that beggars can't be choosers (especially for fans of the terminator universe, which is quite scarce and actively raped the shit movie) and cancer – the fish, as well as understanding from the player to the fact that he plays in Turkey, but not AAA.
but for the price this game is fucking overpriced, like the market went imitators spiders with their masterpieces. this game is suitable to cost 550 rubles, but not 1400.

D
Den 27.11.19

From an emotional point of view, this game is just a blast for an old fan of the original novels the terminator. I feel like I'm plunged into the far ' 92 when he brought home a tape which was the first and the second part of the film... Those 4 hours I will never forget... In this game, the developers were able to repeat the war, which is from the movie in the same colors. And the voice of the main character? It's the voice of Kyle Reese from the first part!!! Since Future Shock and Skynet in which I played back in ' 97, nothing like this came out! Definitely steam for purchase.

S
Sargarus 27.11.19

Awful the game looked on YouTube such a slag to release under the iconic name full taskbar.
Even the pirates did not swing.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 27.11.19

Well, in principle, the game was a pleasant surprise. Thought of Slatina will be, but no. Get a normal average though, playable. Plus, against the background of extreme pathetic movie this game is just a masterpiece within the terminator. So now I have three games with the terminators, which from time to time can be pereproyti. Sagovsky Robocop vs Terminator, Terminator Salvation and now this game.
I hope at least some of these games on the terminator will come out. On quality films have no hope after dark destinies.

W
Whiskyorigin 27.11.19

The ending is generally no
Spoilerage given the task to break the Central core of Skynet, I imagined how I was going to get into that triangular building that comes to the kernel and to end the war once and for all.
And what we have in the game?
A small skirmish with a huge HK tank and supposedly it?
Seriously where is the epic finale, where the most Resistance, held YY by the neck and all the terminator turned off, well, this is just a quickie, no GALLURESE!
The game itself is in principle usable but the ending ruins everything.
6/10

V
Vasiliy Vinokurov 27.11.19

If you look at the game without any BUT is a good interesting game. 6-7 points out of 10. In which you can play. Given that this game did have a modest Studio with a small budget - JUST BRAVO to them. For the graphics, for something that is so VIVIDLY conveyed T800. Straight really creepy. Direct killing machines!!! And I am glad that the canons did everything. With conventional weapons T800 not to kill, the shotgun can only drop it down, without damage. But two powerful grenade - it. In the 1st terminator. The first grenade half terminator, the second one half)

The plot, shooting - all on the level! On a medium-high level, but really guys squeezed out of the game. And if you remember that this is a play ON the FILM, it is easy to throw 2 points, because the films almost always make slag. If judged purely game next to other games on the terminator that ever came out, it's not even 10 out of 10, but 12 out of 10.

In General, if you love the terminator - play by far!!!!! If you do not like playing for 2-3 hours. Might come over, but maybe not

M
MAX_x5.452 27.11.19

Spoiler

S
SkyraX 27.11.19

did not expect that GG will be announced, even in some AAA games, he's not voiced (like farkray?),pretty good Osokin and Yes, there is a T800-hundredths done very cool, and the graphics(the look, even under close inspection), and when he sees you and starts to go direct at you,very creepy, and you either run or shoot the relevant weapons, very cool, they even have eyes grow dim, when they are overwhelmed

D
DenRocket 27.11.19

SkyraX
It's a pity that the game is super cool AI rather weak AI of the NPC) it is hoped that the pipeline will continue working on it. Yes, and not only on him. In General, Yes - the game itself is quite good.

S
SkyraX 27.11.19

DenRocket
on what difficulty you play?

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.11.19

The truth is that in the game, even EN-of sabov not?

D
DenRocket 27.11.19

Denis Kyokushin
Not yet, but work on them is already underway.

D
DenRocket 27.11.19

SkyraX
On the normal.

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.11.19

DenRocket
Officially?Subtitles?Voice?