3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Jeriko_ 27.11.19 11:40 pm

The petition for the translation of TES: Online on Russian language (The Elder Scrolls Online)

Recently launched a petition for the inclusion of the Russian language in TES: Online . In the section of questions on the answers it was discovered that at the moment the ESO release is planned only in three languages: English, French and German. If you are not indifferent to the situation, you can join the ranks of russichey here: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/elder-scrolls-online-in-russian.html
PS: Infa is taken from here http://shazoo.ru/news/10871-Peticija-za-perevod-The-Elder-Scrolls-Online-na-russkij-jazyk
80 Comments
Sort by:
k
ketoRU 27.11.19

mind, no language, less shkoloty - less to blush for their

R
Rikudo Nagashi 27.11.19

And English broke to learn, m?

_
_Jeriko_ 27.11.19

So the Americans, the French and the Germans are born from adults? They also go through a stage of"scoutismo. Moreover, not all know English well enough to grasp the essence of jobs and plot. Moreover, their language is always more pleasant to play than on another, am I not right?

S
Stevenson 27.11.19

_Jeriko_
Some games play better on the original language.

b
benedikt13 27.11.19

Well, at least used subtitles as if stuck and these bettman would facilitate the passage of an ordinary farmer =)

S
Spy Hunter 27.11.19

Elder Scrolls Online in Russian

You are signer #1459 [?]

signed, but on English standards)

U
Ugryumyy kot 27.11.19

Slowly the process goes, I signed, but fifteen hundred is not enough...

M
Mr.CheSter 27.11.19

For the Russian fans of the series the Elder Scrolls is still better to play in Russian, and better voice acting. Still, what would have been the game but if there will be a Russian voice will always have to distract from the video or from the gameplay to read the subtitles. And if they will not then matter how well you know English, it's still not your native and you will not get such pleasure from game with a Russian voice acting.

s
stalker-assassin 27.11.19

Mr.CheSter
support

R
Red Alert 27.11.19

I would of had subtitles and text translation. This is a MMORPG, ripe should be read quests. English, unfortunately I do not know, everyone is going to study it...

14alex08 27.11.19

Mr.CheSter
I fully agree, Russian would be better to play better in Russian

R
Renox 27.11.19

Russian server will, as is customary in the world, a dump and a reservation, so no need. The translation would be barf, I think. The same Skyrim Russian - shit

S
Solstice 27.11.19

OK, wrote! I #1682 - wrote the petition.

m
mazaza 27.11.19

In TESO announced each conversation, I've never seen that in an MMO, a huge amount of text, so the money on voice acting will be spent is very large. Do you think a game does not translate on Russian language because anyone don't like it? No... just the game we in the CIS, sold worse than in France, Germany and so on. Although you do know it all... I do not know, and that if not Russian voice acting, I would not be surprised, even upset, this is becoming the norm, the main thing that was transferred Teks, and it will be translated, simply can not be translated...

s
syxoi12 27.11.19

I 2079... sad.

t
thor2609 27.11.19

Сімегіеѕ666Ты campaign is not born there

V
Vaas Montenegro 27.11.19

I'm English and the voice acting can subtitles.when I play the Russian manufacturers is not something well not epic is the language! Unlike English t there are phrases so epic utter pleasure to listen to

C
Cute fox 27.11.19

Difficult to play in English. the time it will take to transfer skills, quests and other game information..

S
SrgVegas 27.11.19

Yes, there will not be Russian, less and less of online projects, interesting/unique, translate, just too lazy, it's just not profitable to them, because there is no detskogo donation, like Korean games, which churns out each year, 10 Grand, one person, one missing and a terrible game..with this donut...that immediately gets the phrase I am not too rich to play free games.

L
Largo Winch 27.11.19

knowing English language is really starting zaebali, think only of themselves, a basic example: I think that playing with a Russian voice acting sucks, because the game sounded lame...well, not like you play with a Russian voice acting, download English if the game does not provide it, install and enjoy! No blah! you climb to the forum and kichites knowledge of the English language, they say I know English is not difficult, it too will learn and play...yeah, tomorrow I'll learn, and the next day start playing! Do not write on the forums about the fact that Russian voice is the shit! Yes, bloopers and mistakes in it, but sometimes unemotional, but personally I and many others who do not know the English language is all happy...just a simple example again: the game Witcher 2, as you can enjoy the beauty of the game, constantly being distracted by the subtitles? Well at least voiced, but if not? In General I will tell so, an English speaking Russian:
You close your Mouth and not tyafkayte once again, bought the game, changed the language, began to play quietly!!! And normal Russian gamers will play in shitty voice acting than will the subs to read in the beautiful game!