3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Jeriko_ 27.11.19 11:40 pm

The petition for the translation of TES: Online on Russian language (The Elder Scrolls Online)

Recently launched a petition for the inclusion of the Russian language in TES: Online . In the section of questions on the answers it was discovered that at the moment the ESO release is planned only in three languages: English, French and German. If you are not indifferent to the situation, you can join the ranks of russichey here: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/elder-scrolls-online-in-russian.html
PS: Infa is taken from here http://shazoo.ru/news/10871-Peticija-za-perevod-The-Elder-Scrolls-Online-na-russkij-jazyk
80 Comments
Sort by:
S
Soma Kruz 27.11.19

Stеvenson
Some sabami standards. Can you at least give a text to translate and subs to the cutscenes, if any.

S
Spiny 27.11.19

Translation of the standard game or the translation of network games and especially online games. Are two different things. Yes, sometimes on our doorsteps with translation in games, then better at least text, even though transferred. And as for Online games, then there is more slivaut problems. Even if someone sawed a custom Softonic. Will update now and again. Free think that nobody is going to do, and not legally. The developers still dunno when will give permission to transfer. And if again someone will make a custom translation, Odie figure do not see too much sense to play. I don't want to play with a crowd of people from different countries. So just waiting for official translation from our own, who will be there it will still do 1C or someone else... Will be officially published and the idea really needs to be a Russian server. As for example with the second world war. In world war II was not originally Russian, and especially servers. Then we made and released for the Russian server. That's when only in TESO will be of. translation and servers? Without Russian servers I play and gift is not necessary.

_
_Y_ 27.11.19

The petition was signed. But, now interested in the question. If there is a sense in petitions for transfer of games? As for me, the developers of such petitions stupidly ignore. A living example Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. The petition was signed by many people and things there. Although it may localize TES: Online so after 5 years, when the US and Europe it'll be done (well, and people are good knowing English), and the new players we are going to attract, then to the Russian localization will come.

G
Garris1215 27.11.19

I am for the Russian, still in their native language to play comfortable and enjoyable. And patriotism need to include. You can work both in English and in German, even in Japanese, and the rest (play) in Russian. I've been playing, and many Online igrulki played. How not cool, and in Russian more enjoyable. Even Pindos to send to our more pleasant than French ))

D
Denis Retivyh 27.11.19

Largo Winch
You're right. Though I do know English, but I would have preferred to play with the translation.

D
Denis Retivyh 27.11.19

Garris1215
That's for sure.

F
FaNat1k002 27.11.19

I've looked, how many signatures there are and how much you need?

L
Lexinton 27.11.19

C
Clump 27.11.19

translation needed!

M
Mister Chizzz 27.11.19

E
Egor Nevazhno 27.11.19

but at least the text interface and subtitles

a
arhip62 27.11.19

the translation of all the Korean-Chinese Asian crap money is , in Skyrim there is no money . Our localizers only can tear three skins from the players , but to invest ....

C
Cosmos115 27.11.19

arhip62
In tes online,not Skyrim

C
Cosmos115 27.11.19

arhip62
I agree all sorts of crap like tera is transferred, and such cool IMO do not want to translate

C
Cosmos115 27.11.19

Egor Doesn't Matter
There are unofficial Rusik

i
insel260 27.11.19

RuEso addon
http://online.elderscrolls.net/RuESO
Very frequent updates of the addon, every time you added a decent amount of transfer.
Put the addon and play safely. Just do not forget once a week to check the update.
Already translated part of the new update Morra.

S
Serezha Bozhko 27.11.19

_Jeriko_
Right.

D
Dark_Dead2303 27.11.19

insel260
only now the console version in span(

w
wellrush 15.07.20

Rikudo Nagashi
let the developed learn Russian for yourself and the game. We are customers and pay the money. Why should I learn that, for what paid money. And then Russian language zasrali slang pendosky, and themselves for a Russian don't know, I certainly don't know Russian, as I have even more to learn ingle difficult without a base for constructing sentences in Russian. and write as hear some words of parasites, Yes T9 and spell check only help.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 15.07.20

wellrush
Will benefit — and Russian. While speaking players in teso, there were three and a half men, add to them a separate language had no meaning. Now, when they zasrat all chats, and you can attend additional benefit with the addition of language. The players are satisfied with, developed especially Rusnya will want to rebuild as it should be))))