3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Jeriko_ 27.11.19 11:40 pm

The petition for the translation of TES: Online on Russian language (The Elder Scrolls Online)

Recently launched a petition for the inclusion of the Russian language in TES: Online . In the section of questions on the answers it was discovered that at the moment the ESO release is planned only in three languages: English, French and German. If you are not indifferent to the situation, you can join the ranks of russichey here: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/elder-scrolls-online-in-russian.html
PS: Infa is taken from here http://shazoo.ru/news/10871-Peticija-za-perevod-The-Elder-Scrolls-Online-na-russkij-jazyk
80 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arguru 27.11.19

Transfer will not be guaranteed.

V
Veselyy_pekar 27.11.19

better English would be, is the protection not of scorotron-cheaters

t
theme11471 27.11.19

To create chtol a petition to the cattle-losers finally learned English...

AlexHDfix

Dark Souls was released on PC thanks to a petition, and now soon Dark Souls 2 will be released

No, honey, Dark Souls was released on PC thanks to the money of gamers, not your fucking petitions. If you pay for the location, you certainly will get it. And for free will have to.

M
Maximfedos 27.11.19

The king under the mountain
It depends on how many words you're willing to learn. You also need to consider that the human brain tends to forget, you can learn 30 words today, forget 20 of them tomorrow. Also in English there are a lot more similar to each other words, not only in writing but also in the sense of, the place of use - can also be constantly confused. These fucking 12 times.

In short, language can be taught just infinite.

X
XBoy360 27.11.19

theme11471
thanks to the money of gamers
You mean console owners? So, Yes, I agree.

F
Fanta007 27.11.19

I for Russian, although I know English, but still in the native language to play comfortable and enjoyable.

D
Daizzeren 27.11.19

Transferred, where they disappear. And not only our language, but also on others. If that was their final decision, I would have wondered, and so... they would lose a huge audience of Russians and indeed many of them, and a loss of long-term financing and the existence of the project. So in the petition do not see the point! IMHO

PS. Ru-fu-das dragonborn!= )

r
reddevil_46 27.11.19

Only! Of course, I know a little English,but at the beginning of TESO, I just didn't know the job(didn't realize quests...)

K
KJluPuK 27.11.19

I'm sure I'll make the ru server. Out Neverwinter too, not just ru launched, but right now there are thousands of players. And then so the same will.

X
Xilming 27.11.19

Now about 4K of voters. Does anyone know how much needs to gain votes, the petition that they moved the game?

S
Sefiero 27.11.19

No petitions will be transferred... It is their bread

S
SeniorJoker 27.11.19

Signed only because I don't care about the fate of the game. And I know and I agree with Rikudo Nagashi. Easier to learn, as there are good games only in English and most of the tests in English.

D
DevilRecon 27.11.19

I will clean subtitles and interface for Rousseau, and voice let the original remains.

E
EGOR_PSIMAN 27.11.19

Do not understand why so bathe in the fact that the Russian language is not in the game?
Sefiero +1

B
Bombardirovschik 27.11.19

Guys who say it is Better to play in English Atmosphere of the original etc.
I do not understand,you are disingenuous or what?
Let's start with the fact that no matter how well you knew the language ,still have periodicheski problems with the recognition of the meaning and nuances heard/read.
Then, as there are no people who speak English and especially live abroad at least 10 years, it becomes clear that problems with the recognition of English speech in the game is still there and not small.
Still - how can you talk about some mythical atmosphere of the original and the nuances of language,the bearers of which you are not?
Well, this is nonsense.The maximum that is available to people who have studied the language EVEN IN LINGUISTIC UNIVER - this understanding of the approximate meaning.
The game we play in order to understand what we are told in the game,and not for what is there of the atmosphere of the English language.
Therefore, Russian voice (even crappy) a priori predpochtitelno foreign even from the point of view of logic.
Last but not least, my friend,who 20 years teaching English at a PROFESSIONAL level and every day communicates with the English and Americans watching foreign movies in Russian dubbing

The question -Why,because you are fluent in English?
She says - so what,it's not my native language"

There you have it. And then the atmosphere of the original the subtleties of voice.

p
pavloalex 27.11.19

Microburst
...about the example with Your friend-NOT convinced, because it is her personal choice, but no more.
On account of the fact that Russian voice(subs at least) should be-I agree completely, because there should be a choice, otherwise why release it at all in a country where the original language does NOT say? Nonsense.
This is how the disc with the movie. You know a lot of examples, Dear friends, when the film was released on licence in the form of discs or of digital versions, in any country, without translation into their native language?
I'm not one...

L
Lis00909 27.11.19

I in perfection know English language, even over the hill has been in practice, but still the game will not fly until you are transferred at least the subs. I believe that games, movies and other multimedia entertainment products should be consumed in their native language, as it is more comfortable, plus it's always better if you think. Especially since the game is not cheap, and even with a subscription, but maybe the translation will be in the future, as was the case with WoW.

A
Alucardas 27.11.19

passed signed the petition No. 4501

p
purple72 27.11.19

Signed 4705

J
Japhes 27.11.19

Signed all petitions for russik. But the good of it... Hardly transferred, SVTOR, there is still no translation.