3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaVolpe87 13.09.19 02:51 pm

Discussion On Red Dead Online (Red Dead Redemption 2)

is there any information on when will be online?
231 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEDGAMER 13.09.19

At the end of this month

Y
Yanchik Vanagels 13.09.19

LaVolpe87
I told you. At the end of November will be an open beta test

L
LaVolpe87 13.09.19

Thank you

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 13.09.19

DEDGAMER
Ancic Angels
infa with off site says that the beta test will be online in November... about the end of November, no one said...
here is an excerpt of the Launch of Red Dead Online is scheduled for a November 2018 in the form of open beta testing. Details will be announced soon.
and here is a link to this статьюhttps://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2/EN/online

Y
Yanchik Vanagels 13.09.19

SLEPOGLYXONEMOI
Strauss Zelnick at a meeting of executives said that the beta will launch towards the end of the month., that is, in the end of the month

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 13.09.19

Ancic Angels
)) so would immediately and said... now this info is more believable...

C
CrazyTactic 13.09.19

I wonder what the duration of the event will be online. In a single game is
Спойлер1899 and 1907. In fact, the duration of the event will determine the further development of the online: will we have the only horses Yes, the Maxim gun, or in the other case, cars, planes, new weapons.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 13.09.19

Parallel to online. Always at all times appreciate a single in any game. For online have left4dead2 and cs source games without campaigns, originally created for online, classic, time-tested. And many modern games online is the fifth leg.

Z
Zh1VaGo 13.09.19

CrazyTactic
GTA you says hi, with her machinery 15,16,17 years, not to mention Bo all cyber punk Brede who shoved back. Then the developers said that the actions of the online set before the time period of sujecki, and in the end, after a few years was ditch the wildest.

C
CrazyTactic 13.09.19

Zh1VaGo
In GTA online this looks cool. A reference to fast and furious, where in the beginning, too, just on the machines drove, and in the end saved the world. Rdr is a more serious project, then one reactive horses to add will not.

N
Norm112 13.09.19

Yeah, I can imagine how in RDR online Arthur shoots from repeating revolver at the time of aliens or flying across the map to the unicorn.

s
sofaking 13.09.19

IMHO it would be nice to see RDROnline serious RP project with trade, farming, construction of own houses in the catalog, the ability to choose the role of a lawman or a criminal... Without stupid gunfights, fast horses, futuristic weapons, etc.
Let there be a higher barrier to entry, fewer people, but the game will be serious. All the more so for puberty is already GTA Online

Spoiler

D
DushaSmile 13.09.19

https://www.theverge.com/2018/11/26/18112314/red-dead-redemption-2-online-beta-release-date-ps4-xbox
Those who purchased the ultimate edition of the game will have access to the Red Dead Online beta starting on Tuesday, November 27th, and on Wednesday, it will open up to anyone who played Red Dead Redemption 2 when it launched on October 26th. On Thursday, anyone who played the game between November 26th and 29th can access the beta, and it will finally open up to everyone on Friday, November 30th. The online spinoff is free for anyone who owns the base game on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Tomorrow for those who bought Ultimate, the day after tomorrow for those who played on the day of release, Thursday for those who played in the period from 26 to 29 October, and for all on Friday.

J
JockerSS 13.09.19

YABBA YES BEE DOO

Z
Zh1VaGo 13.09.19

DushaSmile
Well if so, then thanks for the old! The day after tomorrow will start.

S
Stockton_Slap 13.09.19

When will access for RED DEAD ONLINE to pre-order the regular version

D
Demon59901 13.09.19

I wrote also that if you started playing on release day, then 28, if in three days, then 29.

i
inad 13.09.19

On 27 November for those who bought the Ultimate edition. Not knowing the exact time. For the rest later.

S
Stockton_Slap 13.09.19

Demon59901
Here that's the theme of the fair

B
BarackKamacho 13.09.19

at 15:30 Moscow time, like for those who have Ultima,28 who all started on the first day,those 29 who started in first 3 days