3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaVolpe87 13.09.19 02:51 pm

Discussion On Red Dead Online (Red Dead Redemption 2)

is there any information on when will be online?
231 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demon59901 13.09.19

How to run it actually? Where is the button? Or you first need a subscription to buy?

J
JockerSS 13.09.19

after starting the game. The Story is - multiplayer to choose from, 10-15 min run rules of the sandbox. And the editor really Cool especially the Female characters ahahahah. We need a separate topic for photos of their heroes =)))))

N
Norm112 13.09.19

Character 2 hours of drawing. Such miserable specimens((( I'm this way and that twisted spit in the end still turned out some sort of deal with the soap factory.

T
Thorgal 13.09.19

In my opinion the worst character Creator in the history of gaming. Even GTA 5 managed to sculpt a decent face. I hope this horror will correct patches.

J
JockerSS 13.09.19

what would you like Wild West. Teeth characters notably pleased =)))))) I Have a good-looking girl happened.

T
TACiT 13.09.19

Guys, tell me, those who played the 26th already got access? Or maybe I'm stupid and don't understand something because I played on launch day and I still not allowed, even though 28e has long come to LA, Washington, and Greenwich in the other of Magadan.

h
halovin 13.09.19

archi0930
Similarly. Can't go in yet. The only one that noticed. The emergence of new labels.

C
CrazyTactic 13.09.19

I have the same thing, except that now there is an inscription coming Soon

h
halovin 13.09.19

It seems like yesterday at 16:30.

R
Readlife 13.09.19

After three hours of play I can say for sure about the two drawbacks: the dead system of farm/Donati, playing alone is frankly boring. Students citaci ALREADY available(
To cartoon of GTA RDO does not hold even at the first moments of euphoria that figure. Huge difference in dynamics and opportunities. Just waiting for RP-servers for fun.

S
Spiny 13.09.19

Readlife
I'll give you some flying horses. The train from the movie back to the future 3, etc... the Differences seemed not to be :)

R
Readlife 13.09.19

Spiny
Ahaha, about the Hulk not forgotten?=)

C
Chito280802 13.09.19

Guys , if you remove Persian ? Is it possible to change the character online , I mean completely looks , but that progress in the online left , and then delete'd , you never know and the progress will fly

L
Lebrun 13.09.19

Chito280802
I've removed and all of the new necessary..but thank God is not gone because she knew at once.the fact that the monster was created)

C
CrazyTactic 13.09.19

Played. I think that the game has a good potential. What we liked in comparison with GTA online:
- no long screens downloads
due to the setting of the game no player on the far end of the map you will get a horse not a plane) So it is much easier to control the situation
- Easier to find players on missions, because it often demands 2 to 4 players, not 4 in comparison with the robberies for example.
Still the problem with the griefers. Here's an example: you see the player in close proximity, your actions:
1. To ignore. If you are lucky and the other player also will not have to kill you, just leave. But otherwise there is a chance that die because the other player in this case, shoot first. And after the death is necessary to restore the status of the health
2. Either to strike first. Actually, that's what I do in GTA online, only for defense (to carry the cargo, see me approaching the player from attacking). But in rdr online honor will fall and you risk to be involved in the next senseless shooting.
In General, I hope Rockstar will seriously reconsider the penalties for murder penalties for low honor and bonuses for high.

Z
Zh1VaGo 13.09.19

I remember when at 13, I started playing GTA online issues with in-game currency and nebylo. And here it is sorely lacking. Everything is expensive for the missions it give a little. Well at least in the hunt, the sense appeared, it is possible for a couple of hours Grinda to scrape together the necessary amount. Also introduced premium currency and this is something a little annoying, because not everything can be bought for $. Do we wait and hope for a rebalance.

L
Lebrun 13.09.19

LebrunV adds.psn

L
Lebrun 13.09.19

CrazyTactic
if you kill 3 times..they give you a truce for 10 minutes)apparently to you in those 10 minutes I dumped the player either to keep him quiet)

C
CrazyTactic 13.09.19

Lebrun
It is unacceptable for even a first time kill, otherwise it leaves some deathmatch. I think need auto awards for the head. Killed someone you have a bounty - hunting for you - have you killed, hunter received the award, and you lost this money as a penalty. Not enough money - take it all away to 0, and the remainder debt. When you earn money, part of myself, and the rest to debt repayment. And so until will pay. I think that's the only way, otherwise it will be like in GTA online.

m
meagarry 13.09.19

Tell me on aim. How does he work here? Thought should not be online. But I tried to include - earned. Cheating some... i.e. someone he takes aim, and someone turned on the auto-aim and knocks everybody? Or some division servers there are? But in the game itself for some reason did not see any information about this...