3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaVolpe87 13.09.19 02:51 pm

Discussion On Red Dead Online (Red Dead Redemption 2)

is there any information on when will be online?
231 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sect0r. 13.09.19

user_ASSA
Oh, thank you, may be such that on the mini map will not see the enemy?
what do you think? it's in the root sense to change gameplay.

C
CrazyTactic 13.09.19

Mr.DOOM
Wait, aim just in the body? On the head yourself then suggest.

S
S.t.e.n 13.09.19

Sect0r.
It would be the best decision Rockstar for online. When not initially understand a live player or NPC...This chip need here and for a long time already it is not enough in GTA.

S
SanSanZ 13.09.19

Online until the bottom. All missions except the last one boring. The economy is unreal, or Rockstar want lots of donuts or just be content where you can earn, and that is drochery in a circle just spovnytysya around a house and thus earn. Online absolutely do not need these slow animations of each action alone is privetstvuetsja and this is just the stimulus. Really need closed session, and a mode where you can't kill (like in GTA 5). Why not both in one to make a fire and roast something? You need to put up the tents and cut back. For the mission $ 6 - rapid movement (and it is only in certain places) 8 bucks, okay Rockstar, ride will have a very long and hard. Activities a little (even a store to Rob not), modes is not sensible, the pseudo-piano and skirmishes with racing. Interesting coop missions there.
It is of course still a beta, there is no doubt still curled content, and yet really clean test for terpenes.

C
Chito280802 13.09.19

Guys really the plot of 75% , the level of honor was the highest average , but new jobs are not opened ? The last task was where you kill the guy in the helmet

C
Chito280802 13.09.19

All figured out

T
Tanc2021 13.09.19

Where did the yellow mission after mission with buckets on their head ? how to enable invisible mode in GTA online? when will it end PC shooting everywhere and everything! ? found a new home where Samutina jewelry are from YouTube and still kudaaaa people in five minutes !!! how to earn??? !!!!! what to do online ?? is there any guns which you can pick up ? how to earn $ 850 ?? until I bought the current bow !
even with GTA sravnivat such raw G from Rockstar I have not seen a 1.5 hour ride on the 1.5 dollars !!

S
SanSanZ 13.09.19

Tanc2021
There is no such mode, and better yet in online play, take care of your nerves.

T
Tanc2021 13.09.19

Bacceti
are you sure ? what progress will you wash ? and when the end of beta??? the point then to earn

What about microtransactions?
Right now in Red Dead Online it is impossible to invest real money, but this opportunity will surely appear: while the in-game store just disabled.

Will there be a wipe after the test is completed?
The developers have no exact answer to this question. B Rockstar admit that during testing or after it ends they may need to reset the rank or other characteristics of the character.

When will the beta test?
Test Red Dead Online will take from several weeks to several months. The exact dates for full release no.

T
Tanc2021 13.09.19

SanSanZ
Thank you! I will, wonder the subscription bought

z
zero sleep 13.09.19

SanSanZ
A very strange claim, though they understand that this is a beta test. GTA also had to travel a lot. Rapid movement I something like that I do not remember. About the animation, too, is purely your opinion. You don't need, or others need not interfere. About the skirmish modes and so again, this is beta. In the same GTA, with which you compare it too.

L
Lebrun 13.09.19

zero sleep
just all fast cars used to.and not to slow the horses besides to further her stamina to follow))I think if in GTA the machines would break and there would be petrol consumption.then everyone would whine too)

l
laservic 13.09.19

Her this online!Came thought one of the mission plot to go,yeah right now!Only with morons who don't read quests and kill everybody as a result, the mission failed and again in a new place.And just had to link four of the bandits and deliver them to the Sheriff!Well, no one had to kill a specifically and fail the mission.Fuck this online not going to play it,only the plot.

T
The_Game_22_Rus 13.09.19

If you delete Persian,then will I lose the weapons that I bought?

C
CrazyTactic 13.09.19

laservic
Quickly you gave up ) Is not online, and the players are, try again.

l
laservic 13.09.19

I mean,there are characters that are specifically feil you the job!And they already passed them.In GTA Online robbing a Bank was not the time.

D
DEDGAMER 13.09.19

Normal online,I personally gave the gun a rapid-fire,elite stallion and the saddle is normal for free,at the same time recently live recently tossed 15 gold ingots and $ 400 game.currency just say I wrote,we have reviewed your uchetku,in short sometimes it is possible to go.

L
Lebrun 13.09.19

DEDGAMER
where 400?if all 250 were given-.-

D
DEDGAMER 13.09.19

Lebrun
All gave! Given say 250,then another 150.

Q
Q_JlllP 13.09.19

Guys help. Set already update 1.04. and the ability to get online has no. just reinstalled, and still, only the storyline. what could be the catch? platform PS4
5x0000006 when I go to Rockstar game service