3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaVolpe87 13.09.19 02:51 pm

Discussion On Red Dead Online (Red Dead Redemption 2)

is there any information on when will be online?
231 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lebrun 13.09.19

CrazyTactic
likely to impose liability in GTA online and everything...

g
grisha56ryb 13.09.19

People like to change the horse online? Can't remove the saddle with his old nag, which flourish gave

T
Tulskiy Pocik 13.09.19

Question: without a subscription you can run online? No stupid answers, in the style of the try yourself or don't know, I have an annual subscription. Thank you.

211186 13.09.19

Tula Potsik
Of course NOT

T
Tulskiy Pocik 13.09.19

Two hundred eleven thousand one hundred eighty six
Thank you.

B
Bacceti 13.09.19

Chito280802
He can fly with 90% probability, there is betka. Rockstar wrote that after the beta all progress will RUB.

B
Bacceti 13.09.19

meagarry
That is a sure eye do not bother online?)

R
Ruslan Kind 13.09.19

Greetings to all dear players! Please help with the problem! When playing online, click on the cross button to the left and in the menu button "invitation" is lit in grey(not clickable). I can't invite anyone in the squad and not in a squad to join! Please tell me what to do? I've already re-started to play, but the button prompts it's still not working!

m
meagarry 13.09.19

Bacceti
what does sight have to do with my question?

B
Bacceti 13.09.19

meagarry
Question about the auto-aiming as it implies facilitating the process of aiming and as a consequence of the change of balance in pvp. You have it disabled, the other enabled. Keen eye even more breaks this balance, because if you have not tried, the enemy will hang the mark on the head vanshot guaranteed.

m
meagarry 13.09.19

Bacceti
well, to hang the mark on the head, first the head to catch the sights.
and auto-aim immediately leads to the player and allows you to play without aiming. are two different things.
and if a keen eye is the gameplay part of the game - albeit quite controversial. (as a skill for the character, which must be able to competently using). the auto-aiming - it's just cheating. clicked run, the computer itself brought to the enemy and shoot. what is the interest in this game?
GTA like with time the right. I also will add later....

B
Bacceti 13.09.19

meagarry
I agree, you need to split the servers in this plan.

c
cchheellRUS 13.09.19

Ruslan Kind
You go to groups, click the square(if playing on ps4). So create a squad(if you want a greater chance to play with anyone, then create an outdoor unit, and not by invitation). Then you come to the Players, then choose any and click invite to squad.

C
CrazyTactic 13.09.19

meagarry
On leads only to the body, in the head because you need to restore

g
grisha56ryb 13.09.19

Th is not someone today the game does not work blank screen online?

D
DEDGAMER 13.09.19

grisha56ryb
Constantly,I thought because of the Internet,and there with it all in order

h
hi2all 13.09.19

game crash with error CE-34878-0 on ps4 one have this problem?

R
Ruslan Kind 13.09.19

hi2all
I have a bug flew periodically, it happens that all the rules was used that flew in 10 minutes! Now I don't know why, through time shows this error, it writes that error on servers! I read about this error on the forum, the official community ps. They say that this is a bug in the Curling iron, and that because of this mistake who she even changed the console, the one who was completely reset in safe mode and it worked for him, someone didn't help! I did nothing to stir up not going, I'm more than sure that the problem is in the server, you just need to wait for either a patch, or when they stabilize the servers! This is my opinion!

C
CrazyTactic 13.09.19

Of course it is not a Curling iron! Worked all the time and today everyone FC. Problem on the side of Rockstar.

A
Azamatei 13.09.19

Honourable thugs! I am the owner of an ordinary version of the game, simply put bomgar in online whether you will find Arab Mare or its counterpart, that which was given in the story, just out of pity I want to shoot.