3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Simeon-1 28.11.19 01:18 pm

Assistance in the creation of mods (The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2)

the theme of the tutorials on modding the ini coding texturing modeling and everything else GU:) you can post your tutorials here, and what you would like here to see the tutorials????
137 Comments
Sort by:
A
Amandil 28.11.19

Simeon,do you have any idea how long to write tutorials for modding?
We can bring the Third age and translate?

PS:the word here is spelled with the letter s

S
Simeon-1 28.11.19

Yes sajileniu to imagine and yet I can write a tutorial on how to make a new race and by the way I have figured out salami

A
Amandil 28.11.19

Pozdravlyau,if you have time - write,people say thank you,although modding from the mass of actually doing 2 or 3 people.But this is a plus!

By the way,what's up with the models?And campaigns-e-mail me,I protest.Include them in the mod.

S
Simeon-1 28.11.19

OK all the models that I don't zakrepil one kid and I will fix Sedna tomorrow otlet and I tooie those days I will send!!!!

A
Amandil 28.11.19

tady wait with : )

T
Theodred 28.11.19

Please tell me how to make Aragorn with Andorra, drenched as Blademaster! Sundry pliz!!!

S
Simeon-1 28.11.19

this should be in weapon to do just to make weapon sets anduril was written at the same as weapon sets and abilities of the blade master

L
L1ghtOne 28.11.19

I added myself into the game Rohan, but he does not see the book saclaw. Tell me what's the problem?

S
Simeon-1 28.11.19

Rohan and Harad have all danoo was dobavlyali (at least I'm with a friend ) and it is necessary to Prescribe in PlayerTemplate sleduushee
PlayerTemplate FactionRohan
Side = Rohan
PlayableSide = Yes
Evil = No
StartMoney = 0
MaxLevelMP = #DIVIDE( PLAYER_MAX_PURCHASE_POINTS_DEFAULT PLAYER_PURCHASE_POINTS_GRANTED )
MaxLevelSP = #DIVIDE( PLAYER_MAX_PURCHASE_POINTS_GOOD PLAYER_PURCHASE_POINTS_GRANTED )
PreferredColor = R:43 G:150 B:179
StartingBuilding = RohanCastleBaseKeep

;------------- NO STARTING UNITS FOR YOU -------
;StartingUnit0 = GondorFighterHorde
;StartingUnitOffset0 = X:-60 Y:185 Z:0

StartingUnit1 = RohanPorter
StartingUnitOffset1 = X:30 Y:200 Z:0
StartingUnit0 = RohanPorter
StartingUnitOffset0 = X:1 Y:130 Z:0

StartingUnitTacticalWOTR = RohanPorter ;// This unit is placed in tactical mode when playing WOTR. Add multiple lines for multiple units.
StartingUnitTacticalWOTR = RohanPorter
IntrinsicSciences = SCIENCE_GOOD
IntrinsicSciencesMP = SCIENCE_ROHAN
SpellBook = GoodSpellBook
SpellBookMp = RohanSpellBook
PurchaseScienceCommandSet = GoodSpellStoreCommandSet
PurchaseScienceCommandSetMP = RohanSpellStoreCommandSet
DisplayName = INI:FactionRohan
DefaultPlayerAIType = RohanSkirmishAI
BeaconName = MultiplayerBeacon
LightPointsUpSound = GondorLightPointsUp
ObjectiveAddedSound = Gui_MissionObjectiveNew
ObjectiveCompletedSound = Gui_MissionObjectiveCompleted
InitialUpgrades = Upgrade_RohanFaction ;Any upgrades this player template is born with.
// NOTE: It is very important that the create-a-hero be the first buildable hero, to ensure that the create-a-hero and the ring hero are always
// attached to the first two buttons in the command set.
BuildableHeroesMP = RohanEowyn RohanEomer RohanHama RohanGamling RohanGrimbold RohanMerry RohanErkenbrand RohanTheodred RohanTheoden
BuildableRingHeroesMP = ElvenGaladriel_RingHero
SpellStoreCurrentPowerLabel = APT:SpellStoreCurrentEvenstarPower
SpellStoreMaximumPowerLabel = APT:SpellStoreMaximumEvenstarPower
ResourceModifierObjectFilter = RESOURCE_MODIFIER_OBJECT_FILTER
ResourceModifierValues = 100 100 100 95 90 85 80 75 71 68 66
MultiSelectionPortrait = UPGondor_Army
LoadScreenMusic = Shell2MusicForLoadScreen
End

;//Old values
;ResourceModifierValues = 100 100 100 100 100 100 95 90 85 80 75 71 68 66

after which command sets to prescribe the book itself Shklov and then in \data\ini\object\system file system to register the new book makes no Saklaw so after the line

ChildObject DwarvesSpellBook GoodSpellBook
CommandSet = DwarvesSpellBookCommandSet
End

to register

ChildObject RohanSpellBook GoodSpellBook
CommandSet = RohanSpellBookCommandSet
End

Ps what files you have changed in addition to the PlayerTemplate because the problem may not be in another

L
L1ghtOne 28.11.19

Here are the files I have changed

data\ini\commandset.ini
data\ini\science.ini
data\ini\victorysystem.ini
data\ini\commandbutton.ini

PS: And with your help I changed the data\ini\object\system, but the book Saklaw he still doesn't see

A
Amandil 28.11.19

came me the file with these characters that is written here (and others) to see what mlzhet use in fashion...

L
L1ghtOne 28.11.19

Amandil who are you

A
Amandil 28.11.19

Simeon

T
Theodred 28.11.19

2Simeon
Thank you!

U
Urukhay 28.11.19

Simeon-1
hi it's me xxx tell me how you 9 Nazgul did,and then I added 3 now I have wicking and servant of Sauron did not immediately order them just appear invisible when all the riders build
where it is necessary to register all at once to be seen?

T
Theodred 28.11.19

People!
I want to make Frodo for the people!
In BuildableHeroes prescribed RohanFrodo, and the computer gives me that error Game.dat! Help!

m
mcpaul 28.11.19

Aragorn Elessar Download BFME 2.5 mod and look in commandset.ini as prescribed in the building HobbitBarraks (elves). I have the same problem! I want to add behind the White Tower (WhiteTower), and I mistake game.dat just! can anyone tell us how to do so in order to climbs?

[
[V_M]_AmonRa 28.11.19

How to make the corpses disappear immediately?

A
Amandil 28.11.19

anyone with Frodo troubles,open the file Ini finalbig,find inik Frodo,he is where unity the people of the West.It should be in the section
*** ENGINEERING Parameters ***
to remove the icons ; from left in front row descriptions
Body = FreeLifeBody ModuleTag_FreeLifeBody
Body = RespawnBody ModuleTag_RespawnBody
Behavior = RespawnUpdate ModuleTag_RespawnUpdate
The description starts with these lines and ends with the End command,each selected by a tab,and the beginning and the end are not allocated,they left the body of the script.The icons in front ; the beginning and the end also need to be removed.

Hast not come,write here,please,specifically,what is the error in Hamdata,word for word.Then the result will be.

A
Amandil 28.11.19

Alexander,and so they do not immediately disappear,you want to do that if all they are inundated with it?