3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Simeon-1 28.11.19 01:18 pm

Assistance in the creation of mods (The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2)

the theme of the tutorials on modding the ini coding texturing modeling and everything else GU:) you can post your tutorials here, and what you would like here to see the tutorials????
137 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aragorn Elessar 28.11.19

Well to me things to do.
so... don't be afraid of fashion to ordinary units - 30, elite - 40 - 60, 20 heroes, wizards (Gandalf, Saruman, the sorcerer king, and someone else)

A
Aragorn Elessar 28.11.19

The magicians - 75

A
Aragorn Elessar 28.11.19

Me someone else asked how to make the Arnor, was established heroes, I know() but still the computer will not tell)

P
Pvtrokl 28.11.19

Please tell me how to created all the characters were in the citadel, not just one chosen!!!

I would be very grateful if you tell me what to do!

PS I have the Game The lord of The rings : the battle for middle-earth!

P
Pvtrokl 28.11.19

game the lord of the rings : the battle for middle-earth 2)) sorry

P
Pvtrokl 28.11.19

and tell me such a site where there are many mods for The lord of The rings : the battle for middle-earth 2.(preferably Russian)

E
ElvLord 28.11.19

Please tell me how to created all the characters were in the citadel, not just one chosen!!! - It is impossible to do
and tell me such a site where there are many mods for The lord of The rings : the battle for middle-earth 2.(preferably Russian) - http://bfme2-rotwk.юкоз.ru/ yukoz how to write ucoz

A
Aragorn Elessar 28.11.19

Here's the mod http://www.rapidshare.ru/1113602

Here's a patch for it www.rapidshare.ru/1114220

Version 1.06

Inik model, files Gum just put it in the game folder. Data1.big if you are going to install the patch 1.06, if it is not needed. here's the mod()

l
lprimel 28.11.19

people help plz) where can I find maps for the game? or program to create maps in part 2?))

L
LotrFan 28.11.19

KGM PTS...I Have a lot of questions,but if I find the answer I will be grateful in the coffin and after.In modding I'm a totally new person.Make mod under BFME 2.
-How to create my own company with my story?
-How to create a new race to her units and buildings,heroes?
-The Mona to change в3д files?

PTS PTS please answer will fit almost any answers-links(except the heart EIG),direct response programs(final big and 3D max 9(it is sufficient knowledge) for me there)
Knowledgeable people, help pliz)

P
Pankratov 28.11.19

If my knowledge was wider would have helped, and I only the price but the time abilities can be changed, but nedavnee one crap was puzzled, I saw the model Imrahil decided to add tell people good like a new hero to the game to add?

G
Geliodor 28.11.19

All of these questions to Aragorn Elessar'y. He is here local moddel wide hands. Tired forward, honestly. :/

M
MrRJDIO 28.11.19

please tell me how to make script scenes what would the troops after a while, respawners and joined the player as for example in the campaign to helm's deep with éomer Pade ahirkapi
the timer made a mark on the card where the troops will go and here is how the troops themselves to put do not know ((

L
Lexa5512 28.11.19

People maybe I'm not the topic here but maybe someone knows how to make my character able to summon the Balrog, for example

-
-Knight- 28.11.19

Please help me to understand editing the map.ini. We need to create new upgrades and weapons. It all started with the fact that I wanted to change the effect when hit by silver arrows at enemies. Copy in the map.ini two blocks MirkwoodArcherSilverthornBow Weapon and Weapon MirkwoodArcherSilverthornBowWarhead. In the properties of the projectile (Warhead) with Magic DamageFXType change to Electric. Load the map but no change. Doing the same thing, but editing the ini.big, everything works. Team ClearNuggets before DamageNugget doesn't work. Hence I concluded that in the map.ini some settings can't be changed and this is the case. Then decided to create a new weapon based on the original silver arrows. Created a new block with new weapons added Object ElvenMirkwoodArcher and replaced it in the original WeaponSet standard arrows for a new one. And all also, changing the ini.big everything works there as well. Decided to arrange things differently. Created a new upgrade Upgrade_TechnologyElvenElectricArrows to forge a new Commandset, new Commandbutton, then the new weapon Weapon MirkwoodArcherElectricBow +Warhead, a new Commandbutton, Commandset and Upgrade_ElvenElectricArrows for archers. Ordered a new WeaponSet. I of course added the forge and archers new modules for Behavior, but there I vryatli something was right behi don't know how to edit. Really in map.ini you cannot create a new weapon? Although if you look at the map of gladiatorial combat, there the characters have many unique abilities, where they have a sword or arrows, or something else and in contact with appear effects, which are certainly not in the original. Please tell me what other units in the map.ini need to register in addition to those that I described above. Suddenly he missed. And write how to edit the modules (about AddModule, Replace and Remove I know) and what the commands mean. Well, there is the type SubObjectsUpgrade, StatusBitsUpgrade, etc. the object arrows by the way I changed, was to change the color, size, length, tail/plume, etc. But for a new card I would like to change not only the effect of the arrows, but the effect when hit, and indeed, the new upgrade for the archers. If not difficult, you can just code for the map.ini to upload, or link to the tutorial to throw, and then the more we looked, found nothing, even on the3rdage. Thank you in advance.

K
Klimov Dmitriy 28.11.19

HELP!!!!! downloaded the mod The History Of Ages Beta 1.2 do all the instructions and there should be some file to throw into the folder where sohranyalki The Lord of The Rings, The Rise of The Witch-king and the folder can not be found(((((((((((((

K
Korsar44 28.11.19

Help with the map.ini! What to write in there that caused the dragon didn't disappear?!

s
smirny 28.11.19

Nuba please explain how to do that Frodo was for people who tried what's said error, and even better tell me how to make Frodo for Rohan in the first part of the Lord of the rings battle for middle earth was!!!!!!pliiiiiiiiiiiiiz!!!!!!!!

s
smirny 28.11.19

who live there?

s
smirny 28.11.19

I the first part of the nun and you gave me the link but it won't open))