3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Simeon-1 28.11.19 01:18 pm

Assistance in the creation of mods (The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2)

the theme of the tutorials on modding the ini coding texturing modeling and everything else GU:) you can post your tutorials here, and what you would like here to see the tutorials????
137 Comments
Sort by:
V
Varang 28.11.19

Thank you. Authorizes the teacher in me...and then knocking, and you do not have eye-service.

V
Varang 28.11.19

The program is left to find what I need...namely points command units!!! The King-Ghost is nowhere!!!

V
Varang 28.11.19

People still like to play one. battles original color of the nation? Help!

V
Varang 28.11.19

So who knows the thread or not???

F
Fooreheeads 28.11.19

dear polzovali please help me with a problem I can not seem saadati race Rohan I did everything as was written in the faith forum but I just don't understand that it is necessary to propionate data\ini\commandset.ini
data\ini\science.ini
data\ini\victorysystem.ini
data\ini\commandbutton.ini I postest understand all you need to propisivat data\ini\commandset.ini
data\ini\science.ini
data\ini\victorysystem.ini and data\ini\commandbutton.ini I che do not understand why there should be propisivat when I run the game have me writes error 'UnitSpecificSound2' in the block it throws Geme crash if someone csnet and who does not difficult explained to fool Psis

D
DarkPhoenix994 28.11.19

Hi guys!!! I need help. I want to make Arnor a playable faction with its heroes.
Here's what I did:
1. Opened INI.big
2. Found:
PlayerTemplate FactionArnor
Side = Arnor
PlayableSide = No

3. In line PlayableSide= No set to YES
4. Started the game and I love game.dat

PS Is the game LOTR - The Witch King

D
DarkPhoenix994 28.11.19

all done. already aid is not necessary. Thanks To Aragorn To Elessar

D
DarkPhoenix994 28.11.19

and it is possible to increase the limit of command points???

A
Aragorn Elessar 28.11.19

Thanks To Aragorn To Elessar

Of course I'm not offended, but I'm Aragorn Ellesar:)

A
Aragorn Elessar 28.11.19

and it is possible to increase the limit of command points???

Um, well, there is not know, because you have TO, first skirmish 0! This fortress gives 200.
You mean starting? If not, the farm system can still be in the menu where you choose game options, go to something like the initial conditions, and change 1X(1000) to let's say 2X (2000)

D
DarkPhoenix994 28.11.19

Of course I'm not offended, but I'm Aragorn Ellesar:)

Sorry. :)

Um, well, there is not know, because you have TO, first skirmish 0! This fortress gives 200.
You mean starting? If not, the farm system can still be in the menu where you choose game options, go to something like the initial conditions, and change 1X(1000) to let's say 2X (2000)

Thank you

A
Aragorn Elessar 28.11.19

Yes, the fact of the matter is that not for that:))))

S
Smeagorl Gollum 28.11.19

And I can tell you how you can import it into RenX not only the model and animation applied to it, as it is possible to edit traffic, etc ready-standard models?

A
Aragorn Elessar 28.11.19

And I can tell you how you can import it into RenX not only the model and animation applied to it, as it is possible to edit traffic, etc ready-standard models?

I specializies not on it.

S
Smeagorl Gollum 28.11.19

And how do You make models? Can prompt where there is a normal tutorial?

A
Aragorn Elessar 28.11.19

I can teksturkami work to code, but texturing not really:)

W
Witch-Lord 28.11.19

Models can be imported,but not the animation.Just create a new one.
My advice to you:Download 3d max and do not suffer from this RenX,which very often proposes.
Of tutorials not.Download obychnye the lessons of modelirovaniia and learn.So I did.Really all there is to know.The rest I taught myself.

A
Aragorn Elessar 28.11.19

Witch-Lord

And where can I download scripts Wordbuilder'have, well, there is that Naked was hidden, for there AI scripts, what to wear, etc.

And how to open an already made map? Can't in any!!!

8itel0rd 28.11.19

Question 1:
a)How to do so in the tooltip(when hover on the hero) showed him the damage
( as in the unforgettable first part)?
PS I can do by analogy with the first part, but to register each line display_damage is too long, I wanted to find a variant easier.
b)How to do so in war of the ring in the statistics of the army (SPL.tip.) showed the size of the army, not the number of units ( as in the first part),
Question 2:
Is it possible to create your full script war of the ring with the starting positions, the initial provinces and armies, etc. (approximately historical)?
If editor, then specify where it can be downloaded.
Question 3:
How to make new heroes at the citadel hired a separate cell, and did not occupy the ball. already called and any missing back button
and how to make new heroes cochranes to Strat the map in mode war of the ring, once they are employed in the RTS?
PS Huge respect to the authors fashion The Throne of Arnor.

8itel0rd 28.11.19

Today found the answers to questions 1A, 2.
If anyone is interested, I can write.
2Арагорн Ellesar
Starting number CP - 100, 100 gives the citadel.