3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DrexDelord 29.11.19 05:58 am

Impressions games [PC] (Mortal Kombat (2011))

Downloaded, spent three games, is not even wrong.
Pleased with the presence of all the DLC.
190 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elf0m3n1ack 29.11.19

In General, the impressions are positive! All cool, but online I haven't checked yet. Damn already 2 nights, have to work tomorrow early (

R
RadSiGER 29.11.19

Game. one to one as the consoles+the new characters, only how to turn on the costumes? playing on x360 Pade, well, super simple, nostalgia for 90ым years and Sega

D
DRANCH 29.11.19

Thought my farts explode from lag, and no, it is fine, very fit the game ]]
Now that will be in play and past street fighters, and other Japanese fighting games ]]

M
ManFromMars 29.11.19

Impressions are mostly positive. Only lag in the menu selection of characters and the multiplayer lag is quite strong. And solo's all good

M
MassChester87 29.11.19

Everything works fine at maximum settings 60 FPS. The game is very cool, just as in the days of SEGA MK3U!

Y
Yoshemitsu 29.11.19

MassChester87
Alas, if you close your eyes to the point that this part of the to MK3 as a cancer to Paris.
In the cheerfulness of the game mechanics (not to mention the combos, fatalities, brutality, animality, friendship and mercy) three have no equal. Even here it running no(
As a sequel to the game channel. But as a reinterpretation, so here very often and everywhere Kazulina.

D
Dymyaschiy Demon 29.11.19

What is this but a bit annoying

M
Marquess 29.11.19

the game class. On my 9600 GT, the computer itself put high and almost all the buns on the graphics and all the rules. Only bad thing that English

W
WTF-OMG 29.11.19

Everything is fine, if you play with players with good Internet and both have 60 fps the lag. (Config in profile)
PS the Invitation to private matches only works via the steam interface, the developers have said will be fixed.
P. P. S. PlayClaw 4 showed that the game on DX9, but I'm not sure what to start on XP

R
Richards 29.11.19

The game drags and is not as fast and the ball as I thought, quite a sensible fighting game like Tekken.

m
maxiczdoh 29.11.19

The game is super. No lag. Online not slow. You need a system in order to keep. Driver and other. Until I bought the incentive is already Emanuel. But still the license for$ 18 steers. The night of the joystick buttons felt that this is not FIFA.
The game is optimized better than SF. No need to La La about about glitches.
Get over here

K
Kageri Sendou 29.11.19

The game is great and all,but how to pass this fucking campaign , if there opponent is not balanced,and I am a complete noob in the game....Hmm...Disappointed.

D
Dovacin98 29.11.19

Well,I played a little bit. On my comp flies at max,the only thing that annoys me is the stripes on the top and bottom,well this is on my screen. And control on PC is not comfortable,better on the joystick

D
Doc_81 29.11.19

I'm Whizzer! everything goes! or flying! so accurate with my confocal. bought on Steam. had troubles setting up the controller and ABSOLUTELY no complaints!))) PS : !The GRAPHICS on ULTRA!

B
Buizle 29.11.19

The game who have glitches buy the license , and I'm almost to the max and sometimes slehka pelagial , the game play Joss what the clave XS . For me 10/10

B
BlOOD FIGHTER 29.11.19

All gorgeous,your 500 p not regret it.

a
aleks777789 29.11.19

this is Tits Sonia!

v
vizas101 29.11.19

There like all women have Breasts of equal size))

C
Chester_B 29.11.19

optimization is great, to play geypade convenient, but personally to me the gameplay of Tekken is more like it.

C
Chester_B 29.11.19