3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DrexDelord 29.11.19 05:58 am

Impressions games [PC] (Mortal Kombat (2011))

Downloaded, spent three games, is not even wrong.
Pleased with the presence of all the DLC.
190 Comments
Sort by:
S
ScorpionBSG 29.11.19

Yeah, good game, great story, great fighting and graphics. The characters are super well developed and they are fun to play. In General, super!!! The best fighting game on the PC which finally came out:-))))) Good to play!

d
dimakozhanov 29.11.19

I have yet to port no complaints, everything on max and steady 60 fps, though a little sad that the game is not pulled, but the picture is so good.

N
NazarSNV 29.11.19

Bought yesterday. Do not regret 500 RUB. overall satisfied, is everything on ultra, only played on there all slow mo was why is some dude from Europe like I won, by the way))) I Advise the game is worth the money spent.

S
Ser232 29.11.19

Played 20 hours in game, not rip!!! only annoying one time that there are bundles kilometer long.

G
G2P2 29.11.19

At first, the game is not impressed, but now realized that was wrong. A super toy! Control on the keyboard is on the conjured, did fine and it was comfortable.

T
Tonny Boy19 29.11.19

All fans of fighting games,all fans of MK is not leap of the torrent,And in particular to acquire!!!The game is gorgeous!

O
OneWhoKnocks 29.11.19

The game Catch even trod on my thumb with these techniques with friends at the time as once, and one so-so.

p
punished fiddle 29.11.19

In the darkness of night...

...in the light of day...

...Noob-Saibot wins from me!

K
Karasuba 29.11.19

The game is excellent,but slow-mo in General,PPC.

i
ilya8cg 29.11.19

The GAME is awesome and to the POINT

D
Danny Lamb 29.11.19

Maksimus_27
Of the minuses only what is developed is not pulled as the cut scenes in the script.
And the developers normally and not encode it.

S
Sonnyy Bot 29.11.19

I think one of the best quality ports,regardless of the render videos in 720p...expected and got the expected,with all plygamy and.

T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 29.11.19

Ran the campaign scene for the day. Loved it! The quality of the port is excellent: no brakes, bugs or other port stuff I did not notice (well, except that sometimes a two-second delay between rollers and fighting, but this is probably the quirks of my PC). As for the control on the keyboard can not say anything - playing on the joystick... I believe these games just to play and need.
Overall, very pleased. Did not expect even that the plot is so good, and what can we say about the battles themselves... Definitely recommend!

S
SanSanZ 29.11.19

:D

T
Tamerlan018 29.11.19

Great game, what can I say! Summer nights - mortal play, in short)

M
Mr_Y 29.11.19

Quality, interesting and exciting fighting game. Yes there is, the BEST fighting game(especially if you take the RS). 500 p. the Incentive for her no pity. No joystick, but a bit changing the settings, got quite comfortable control. Port pleased, despite the terrible system requirements, the game runs fine on high settings even on my bucket. Very happy))

S
SteveG8 29.11.19

The game is best played on the gamepad.

R
Ruszhum96 29.11.19

damn sit and do not believe that play MK on PC!!!

P
Pirozhok-san 29.11.19

*convulses from euphoria))))*

m
maksfighter 29.11.19

well, the game or anything special