3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DrexDelord 29.11.19 05:58 am

Impressions games [PC] (Mortal Kombat (2011))

Downloaded, spent three games, is not even wrong.
Pleased with the presence of all the DLC.
190 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chester_B 29.11.19

K
Kordor 29.11.19

And Tits Sonya is really cool look..ahem...

A
Ashirogi_Muto 29.11.19

Played about 2 hours. All very pleasant, but the campaign is not going to pass - better to wait until August and go with sabami. And so it is possible once or twice a day to play, the best fighting game on PC for those who don't like much zadrachivatsya (Literally 15-20 minutes you can learn almost any character). The only disadvantage of this optimization, but it's not bad, just could be better. 9.5 / 10 and all to play and buy!
PS: don't Even try to play the keyboard.

H
HuntR 29.11.19

Posh transferred to the PC, even the keyboard is really playing well and so is the most cool fighting game, no exaggeration

n
name-game 29.11.19

Ashirogi_Muto
Played about 2 hours. All very pleasant, but the campaign is not going to pass - better to wait until August and go with sabami. And so it is possible once or twice a day to play, the best fighting game on PC for those who don't like much zadrachivatsya (Literally 15-20 minutes you can learn almost any character). The only disadvantage of this optimization, but it's not bad, just could be better. 9.5 / 10 and all to play and buy!
PS: don't Even try to play the keyboard.

someone threw a link to the voice acting, it is chapters 12 has already passed
And the keyboard is quite playable, I, for example, buttons, punches to the side moved, because the hands on the standard layout are too close now comfortable)

t
timcrock 29.11.19

of course the game is gorgeous, but it is a pity that in the full pleasure not to play(hangs on the computer and on the laptop, to update the hardware for the sake of one mortal do not want), now the only hope for patches, but for storm 3

D
Dark Kahn 29.11.19

The game is gorgeous. It remains only to open bosses for a complete pleasure.

K
Kirill Suhin 29.11.19

Here's the screens with the laptop (geforce 630m,intel core i3))

M
Medved_RUS 29.11.19

The game is just the bomb. Super. Everything on the maximum that can be unscrewed. No brakes, the game is played normally, with no slowing down no.

PS in my second childhood.

R
Richards 29.11.19

That guy is me in one shot Nuba saibot took out my sex life, XS I got half my life in some fights, and since I'm the only reason for sub zero maybe I played too much?)) All for Ermak for kunglao, for Scorpio, but Milena I was overcome with lags.
Sravneniyu with serovskij here as a friendlier management. There's not all fatalities the Persians need to open the crypt for aceci) fun to have a friendship or not, I looked at the crypt, probably loads that you need to open to access all of probably half a year is necessary.

M
Marvster 29.11.19

Liked: all that was interested in her, as it were, before in this game.
Did not like: the half-dead and inhibitory at high graphics settings online (when putting the settings lower is better), very low bitrate of pre-recorded cutscenes to storymode.

In principle, I can say that the majority still waiting for the game to a PC in order to steal it. I have 3 losses because of the lag and 7000+ place in the ranking, which speaks catastrophically small number of active players.

M
MassChester87 29.11.19

M
Marvster 29.11.19

Headbangbang
And in a head did not come that the majority that wanted to play have already played on the consoles ?
Well, I played and bought the PC. For the sake of online. Your argument is invalid.

and that is NOTHING but LAG is no different from the console
First, the lag and curve netcode was in the console versions, and secondly, Baramulla has long been half dead. But you yourself know it, since the owner of this version.

I am just surprised how suggestible people
Oh, how much you take. I'm talking about that on the forums there are a bunch of whiners with let tabletku plizzzz, which even a month ago almost with champagne, celebrated the release of the game on the PC. I see these crowds. It's NOT the people that have already played on consoles.

Don't get me wrong the game class, but to pay for the old goat with the inscription PC as lamb is stupid .
For what the lamb? The game output was worth 60 bachey if he bought Persians and the costumes were even more. On the PC version of the incentive hangs a price tag at 18. And this is with all DLC. And it's even cheaper than the currently fullprice on consoles (20$). You're out of your mind at all? Or just a witticism flaunt?

a
asadist 29.11.19

graphics are better than on consoles,seem to make the best use for a PC port was great

V
Vladeek 29.11.19

It happened,I'm just happy!Now Heavy Rain Fight Night Champion in the same makarom,please=)

N
Noel 29.11.19

And on what basis do you compare Action-Adventure and Fighting ? The genres are absolutely different. And by the way if Kratos is so cool in Action-Adventure, it is unlikely he will be as tough in Fighting.

Mortal is the king of fighting games. Long live the king!

Y
YAD 29.11.19

I the port is excellent, very high quality config of the PC is not topovaya, but gives at max speed 60 FPS stable. Small friezes and pritormazhivanija sometimes observed in the net, but it is provided that the opponent has a crappy connection. So in General no complaints.

Playing on the idea of Genius, no frills and bells and whistles, everything is fine.

N
Noel 29.11.19

The only thing that confuses mortale is too pumped outwardly by the Persians. All the same, ninjas are traditionally not the size of the muscles were taken.

p
punished fiddle 29.11.19

All of the Stryker guys! Game sverdlikova!

V
Very_Batman 29.11.19

The game is super. Enough of Shaitan box.Very. Yesterday I bought the PC. Graph better, but the video remains the same. Inderalici apparently for 720p