3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Batareikin 30.11.19 04:28 am

Dome city(walkthrough) (Elex)

Helped I mean rogue(as a free wanderer)with the quest for wiretapping and spoofing device for the dome,then after completing all the quests in this village, moved to the desert,after some time returned,and in some corpses, Yes the soldiers of the Alps.
And now I think,what if I had acted differently,there would be then the whole city is a constant or a variable in the plot?Please answer,those who chose a different path,how it all came together in the future?
102 Comments
Sort by:
A
Apanac 30.11.19

Enuard Aid
There except for the bartender traders either separatists or rogue. Therefore, if the city remains alive and the clergy, meaning no it will not, maybe the landlord has an absolutely standard set of food, if you give the city of outcasts, there is a very useful merchant with an endless supply Eleks separatists.
And all the quests are somehow connected with this event and it will start only after their execution(in my experience).

m
marquees.org 30.11.19

Apanac
All try the passage prior to entry, but it is at least level 15 free experience from quests.All registered guns on the map are carried away in stealth and even gallop.I do not see problems to find my sole and I see no point in usani just quick-bar from guns.2 enough - the Hatchet of trash and Heavy crossbow(my range of choice).Why a crossbow?Special bolts decide.

T
TahaN TalahaN 30.11.19

Svetoslav
Until you do 5 of the elections in one way though obojtis - nothing))
I thought I had already all aware that the script is triggered after 4 to sleep))) you Can check. To make 4 choices in one direction and 4 in another and nothing. Will remain a quest and for whom you do it ...

E
Enuard Aid 30.11.19

Alexander Veligurov
No, I do not agree with you. Military bow +3 profitsee much, especially if you play for berseker. 5 arrows volley - izi Damage ))

T
TahaN TalahaN 30.11.19

Yes - a bow with a volley IMBA)) I fought with him in melee - dodged one shot-one kill))

D
Ded MastDay 30.11.19

TalahaN TahaN wrote:
Wrong. 5 election for one party, and any five-election of 9. I am in the example described in detail, and even estimate was made 3 choices in one direction and 4 in another, only 7 out of 9 (2nd on your list quest was generally ignored, and the 9th, for obvious reasons, did not appear). And it all happened. What should I check? Already all checked out. Do not believe you check.
Better to say, that after any such 5 election, the fate of the city depends on whose side will the advantage.

m
marquees.org 30.11.19

Enuard Aid
And onions have bled and explosive arrows?Implement 5 arrows - is to approach the mob at close range, and to splash while holding a bow/crossbow is a no-no, as they cease to shoot and aim - it helps just to change weapons.I just wrote about the console bolts to SPEC - they replace all puhi with the pillbox and all the control plasma with a flamethrower, and a black hole + an awkward grenade launchers.And it is aesthetic.Tastes of course are different.
Mobs do not go for one, but in the end did the crowd of flamethrower.Try to implement their five arrows.

T
TahaN TalahaN 30.11.19

Svetoslav
Checked did 7 quests for different sides and nichrome))
The journal is not see - as soon as the Persian dies quests disappear. The same Dispute appears in Abuse and then cancelled if the rogue is killed.
And the robots were?
And what obvious reasons? Kvestodatel survives for the extermination of the rogue. Commo in the castle Gottfried. He is coming to see you straight))
I've done all these quests except for the arms and nothing happened. ie I had 4-4. As soon as I made a choice to one of the sides that won. Tried other options where the quest with the weapons made - the same thing - until you make five elections in one way nothing will happen.

T
TahaN TalahaN 30.11.19

Alexander Veligurov
I told him no(it was after this I tried at all with him not talking). Still such garbage)) Probably bug me so))

D
Ded MastDay 30.11.19

TahaN TalahaN
No robots in the city did not go.
All figured out. I was lured to this Gottfried. The box I have it back and give it to whom he asked.

T
TahaN TalahaN 30.11.19

Svetoslav
Well then the robots should go because you did his quest then came back the party of robots because of this, and had a preponderance of power, the discontent reached a peak... (not big but an ordinary humanoid, as in Hort). They somehow fill the city, and that without them all blank)))
I utkivka got rebooted, and did not take the remaining quests. Would the developers of such endings (especially since there experience not scaling like the other quest, and always give a little bit. Probably they hoped that he in the beginning stage a mess)...

m
marquees.org 30.11.19

TahaN TalahaN
May have already been performed a couple of conditions in favor of one of the options.Either before the conversation or after.
Exit here alone - clean save game before taking the first quest under the dome and merciless test all possible scenarios.
Not the most casual place - this Dome city.))
Under the dome is found a character who interested in Krilem and only thanks to him I suddenly learned that the beauty is the history and possible peaceful outcome in the quest from Keldrima, and in my passage - it is stupid to target.In General, there is room to save the load.

E
Enuard Aid 30.11.19

Question: is there any scenario that will complete the chain of quests in a peaceful outcome? either life will be spared at least the separatists. I am of course against rogue, but the separatists nyashki! Want to keep factions of the clergy, bercow separatists. is there any scenario in which either would not revolt or the uprising if you don't kill the separatists? and that the city has strayed from the attack of elbow.

D
Daniil11993 30.11.19

For quest dispute in abesse need to go further in the story? Completed all quests in the city, was games a month, you're not allowed to admire the result of my actions. He had not yet joined the faction, slowly exploring the world. Can anyone have a save 5 minutes before that event, I want the achievement to beat, thanks in advance.

E
Enuard Aid 30.11.19

Daniil11993
You better throw save, as usually either there is a revolt (scripted) or Alba are all killed (as scripted). Here and choose. which faction is destroyed. or Rogue+ sepy or Bercy clergy, or to destroy all)
in which city all quests completed?

D
Daniil11993 30.11.19

Enuard Aid
Quests performed in the dome: he used a fake pass, refused to kill a rogue outside the city, gave the pass to the rogue, helped the separatists, broke center, delivered a box of clerics, clerics of the weapon, fixed the link for the clergy, gave the detail of the dome without the intervention of an outcast, mechanic separatist. It took 30-40 days and silence. And I think that bagulin or need to join the faction and then the story to go.

D
Ded MastDay 30.11.19

Daniil11993
In any faction to do this precisely is not necessary to enter. This is not biogulin, as already mentioned above TahaN TalahaN - the magic number 5.
TalahaN TahaN wrote:
You have a +4 for the rogue-sepy and +4 for clerics-Bercy, until you make the last selection in one direction or another, the quest will not continue. Somewhere missed something, run talk to everyone in town.

D
Daniil11993 30.11.19

Svetoslav
Looked at the list, the guard the rogue did, but I refused to kill the rogue. Oh, I had to give a pass to the cleric, now killing rogue does not work, tried to kill and sleep for a week. Walk again around the city.

D
Ded MastDay 30.11.19

Daniil11993
I by the way, also this quest is not done, but I WiiWare recommended the Bersa and not Sepka.

D
Daniil11993 30.11.19

Svetoslav
Found save, where to kick the bers-the outcast quest left, beat the outcast, sleep 8-10 days, had Akiva and immediately canceled the quest dispute in abesse. Quest can easily fill up in the time skip and outcasts outside the city, because not enough points for a script in the case of a 4-by-4. Was more or less good and the city survived, the people here asked in topics like the city to maintain: do not throw the rogue out of town, send a security guard that wants to kill them, help the clergy in the city, hit the face center, helping the separatists and the separatist. That's the result: outcasts have nothing to fight sepy sitting, bersam wiped his nose, clerics have no reason to kill everyone, and Alba look at the dome on. Just don't forget achivu to withdraw before the final election :).