3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Batareikin 30.11.19 04:28 am

Dome city(walkthrough) (Elex)

Helped I mean rogue(as a free wanderer)with the quest for wiretapping and spoofing device for the dome,then after completing all the quests in this village, moved to the desert,after some time returned,and in some corpses, Yes the soldiers of the Alps.
And now I think,what if I had acted differently,there would be then the whole city is a constant or a variable in the plot?Please answer,those who chose a different path,how it all came together in the future?
102 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xiona 30.11.19

Many here I came to town, and mono to be apostates and clergy (Berserkers if possible?) left in the city? Nelublu rogue...

A
AlexSkopin 07.10.21

Here everyone asks what choices to make so that everyone remains alive. Is it possible to complete the game without visiting the domed city at all? Those. do not go there at all, or go in, but do not complete the quests there. I'm at level 25 now. I completed almost all the quests for berserkers / outcasts / clerics, I can join anyone. Found a "forgiver of sins" with him I can at least right now all the Albs otmudohat. Do I have to go to Abessa according to the plot?