3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Katanar 02.09.19 11:18 pm

Do not you think that earlier in the game the graphics were better and clearer?

Recall, max Payne, mafia 1, half-life 2, the graphics are simply amazing in the game world has loaded. And right now, I have something special I do not remember what game that would say wow...
33 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeRR_Praetorian 02.09.19

No, I think not!!!!
I know that in those games was not the point. Was the soul!

O
Old Hrych 02.09.19

Madevi
*from Quake 3: Arena
Team Arena is the official add-on

Sanchez Ramirez wrote:
Between 87-97-07 jump in the level of graphics is obvious, while the difference between 07-17 virtually nonexistent.
Well, it's due to the fact that the chart already develop almost nowhere.

A
Anderby 02.09.19

Graphics is too much money. The developers jumped higher, jumped and saw that especially no avail. That's the point and stopped in development. And it serves him right.

L
LenivyiBob 02.09.19

Many of those present before, and vision was better.
XD

M
Madevi 02.09.19

Old Bastard, the interface from Team Arena like, at least in the second screenshot, and the map I am not in the original recall.

M
Madevi 02.09.19

Sanchez Ramirez, it would be logical as an example 1997, the year of Quake 2 to deliver, and by 1987, the mu was much prettier the game the above screenshot (the 3D, incidentally, among them), which is more to the 77-th year would be.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 02.09.19

Madevi
What kind of games first came to mind, and they showed. What kind of game is not important; what is important is that the first Kruzis became a pillar in the world of graphics. Everything that came before and after him, will not be perceived as a wow.

A beautiful and quite high-tech games were before him, Yes. Take the first Edge Lights, which were really very beautiful. Or Black on the PS2.

And for the last ten years with a slight improvement in graphics resource requirements skyrocketed: I'm on their system can normally play in the first Kruzis on high settings, while the third I will not even start.

O
Old Hrych 02.09.19

Madevi
Yes, the card is not from the original. Downloaded somewhere..
The first screen I did the usual. exe schnick Quake 3 (had to write in the console some commands for such pictures), and the second - already on isoquake3 with Team Arena, with the usual settings.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 02.09.19

Hmm, something is still there. I also noticed that for example texture quality in some of the old games better than new. But one quality and clarity of texture will leave. In modern games realistic the picture looks in General, there is lighting, water, and rays of light has, at least, the texture can be mylinea.. But in the old games textures wrote, but effects adds realism in General no, and so it turns out.

d
dovakin2018 02.09.19

Before the graphics were better. Especially in the seventies on punch cards. It is a pity that they wrote different examination fees but who knows what. And which line out: white on black background and smooth smooth!

m
mark25 02.09.19

In principle, there is. Now gone an unhealthy fashion to push everywhere pleskuciu soap. Here take the modern game, so everything is shiny, all flashing, blinking, out of place everywhere this gloss and gloss. The impression that the developers - epileptics. I, for example, for this reason, when the set foul 4, so I blew through 10 minutes of the game and went to put foul foul 3 and NV. Yes, that's it with the normal graphics. As in the example with fallout 4 in recent years, I also proignoril a few dozen games with the graphics in the form of bleskachek glamorous kintz.

I
Int0xicate 02.09.19

mark25
As with the tongue removed! Totally agree! Do not like the current trend of shoving all sorts of light and color effects in the game.
Graphics can be good, but these glare, sweetnest and Shine all the spoils. A vivid example - a new Battle or Batlfront, my God, everything is so shiny, though for forty done. When in the old parts of the picture are normal.
Or a new Polic. There is no comments, just a cartoon in the game some.
Most likely this is done to show the power of graphic dvigla games and various gadgets, of which there are plenty in the Toolbox of developers. What 5-10 years ago I don't remember games where everything glitters, like a women in the face before a date.

R
RikoChiko 02.09.19

Here are now playing in the RDR2, all the praise for the graphics. And I can't say that the quality of detail it is higher than that of the first Kruzis.