3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALiDROiD 30.11.19 04:55 am

You will not believe! (Metro Exodus)

According to the current trends in the gaming policy on the release of Metro Exodus will cost between 1000-1999. Finally opinion if you buy the game only or download torrents (if protection Denuvo waiting for the break)
177 Comments
Sort by:
h
h-H-h 30.11.19

masterpieces always buy! they do not hurt, playing them is always good, sin is not forked.

N
Nikita Hobotnev 30.11.19

Download, look and then buy. Or not buy it... Although necessary...

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 30.11.19

It is necessary first to test if I can do at least the minimum salary to start.

A
ALiDROiD 30.11.19

Tali Zorah vas Normandy
This will be very useful if the incentive will be available to DEMO

S
Slava74oren 30.11.19

As soon as the Incentive price, just buy it.

A
ALiDROiD 30.11.19

x-X-x
A logical approach )

G
Glavnyy_NanoPasan 30.11.19

Buy games only on PS4 PRO, as there is no alternative but to go underground will be on PC, so download, since it is possible not to pay - then you need to use it)

A
ALiDROiD 30.11.19

Slava74oren
Most likely pre-order will be, plus any buns, respectively for pre-order

T
TEKPLAYGAMES 30.11.19

Well, about this need to think. YouTube makes no sense to play - they show the best moments, but the bugs, crashes, defects rarely voiced. And pirates don't worry, as Denuvo was crap, and left. If you develop super-protection, the developers crack s can create the. exe file and use the resources of the game - Content VFX and VFS. Anyway its just some trash put.

O
Omnia Smirnow 30.11.19

First download, then buy.

T
Tdante 30.11.19

Will denovo - do not buy from a principle. Nafig to pay for the brakes which also killed my computer.
Not denovo - buy the collection.
Well, this is all assuming that the game will be at least the same decent as her trailer.

A
ALiDROiD 30.11.19

TEKPLAYGAMES
Well protection the incentive may not be at all, and if Daudet will be available there just is no protection. The question is what will the players themselves users spiratyat or buy thereby supporting the developer.

T
TEKPLAYGAMES 30.11.19

ALiDROiD
Probably will buy it. But it's not in support of the company and in the main that is in licensing games. If the subway will be multiplayer, it will buy. If not - the number of purchases may be increased only with the addition to the game something new. I'm not talking about cosmetic changes. And about something...something big... that can take even a pirate.

n
nikita2112 30.11.19

First love download. If the game and there will be no jokes in the style of Royce vperd, then buy.

A
ALiDROiD 30.11.19

TEKPLAYGAMES
something big... that can take even a pirate ))) I Hope that they come up with, well, like CDPR did with the Witcher 3

A
ALiDROiD 30.11.19

firmvare
+++

T
TEKPLAYGAMES 30.11.19

ALiDROiD
Yes. I also

[
[ ERIK ] 30.11.19

First look for reviews about the game, and then buy of course (when have I listened to any armchair analysts).

B
Bombardirovschik 30.11.19

first buy, then download

A
ALiDROiD 30.11.19

[ ATLAS ]
when did I listen to all the armchair analysts - that they know how to criticize )))