3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALiDROiD 30.11.19 04:55 am

You will not believe! (Metro Exodus)

According to the current trends in the gaming policy on the release of Metro Exodus will cost between 1000-1999. Finally opinion if you buy the game only or download torrents (if protection Denuvo waiting for the break)
177 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aips95 30.11.19

Previous went (although the atmospherics, they do not occupy), this is unlikely to be an exception. Previous when the entire chart was not particularly expressive shooting and hideous stealth (throwing cheat - knife, killing all living things in the touch)

M
MIKLAI 30.11.19

If no multi or co-op,then of course to download)

A
ALiDROiD 30.11.19

Rograx
On 5 accounts bought 2 of the metro:)) AS YOU BLEW THAT )))

A
ALiDROiD 30.11.19

MIKLAI
Perhaps some coop missions, multiplayer is unlikely .

w
warp 37 30.11.19

Buy in any case. The question is, will the actual game like S. T. A. L. K. E. R. or is a linear shooter in ten hours, as two past. In the first case, you may even buy a pre-order, the second will wait for discount on sale.

Well, an important aspect is optimization - if my GTX 1060 pull PhysX and ultra settings at 1366x768 at least 40 FPS - you can take.

h
hanterwow 30.11.19

Buy immediately as will the pre-order to top the time I sobiraut PC to update so that's not going to survive,and if still no multi or coop it is all wonderful

S
Sonick_X 30.11.19

I want to buy, because 4A Games deserve it.
As mentioned above, they make the memory foam masterpieces, and I agree with this, I several times passed both parts of the metro, and you know what? Their atmosphere is not boring, she's not priedams. Each time you pass you feel like you pass in the first, but not every game can boast...
So I have the new part already collect)

B
BAZKIN 30.11.19

Download, to see what and how there, then at a discount buy if you like it (and I'm sure I'll like it)

A
ALiDROiD 30.11.19

Vеndеttа
Thank you, very constructive!

R
Rograx 30.11.19

ALiDROiD wrote:
On 5 accounts bought 2 of the metro:)) AS YOU BLEW THAT )))
So what on discount 150r give every time. Penny. So I bought:)) Friend even bought a couple copies.

A
ALiDROiD 30.11.19

hanterwow
and if still no multi or coop it is all wonderful
They usually focus on a single

h
hanterwow 30.11.19

ALiDROiD
okay, well for me.

A
ALiDROiD 30.11.19

Rograx
I have both parts of the incentive and the first in ghogha

A
ALiDROiD 30.11.19

hanterwow
I agree. To tell you the truth, my opinion of the multiplayer and the atmosphere of things are not compatible )

S
Stalkerman1509 30.11.19

Never the game is not and will not be bought.

A
ALiDROiD 30.11.19

warp 37
Developed just say I want to combine all the best of the two games. No wonder the natives of 4АGAMES worked on Shadow of Chernobyl

S
Stalkerman1509 30.11.19

Come on, tell me I'm such an asshole, don't respect the work of developers and all that.

A
ALiDROiD 30.11.19

Stalkerman1509
Why?

w
warp 37 30.11.19

Stalkerman1509 wrote:
Never the game is not and will not be bought.
And don't play them, just be honest.

d
dr.shurich 30.11.19

I fully support Stalkerman1509, I also never buy anything, especially multiplayer, I don't need, so just Repack and for their subsequent storage on a external HDD. I never liked these digital services when downloaded from the installed game with a bunch of unnecessary languages ozvuchek, then not even keep it normal. And if removed, you then have another week to swing to play, well nafig such licenses. Another thing is the Repack without any protection, extra languages and voice-over of a smaller size, and then many nights have download.