3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serega1121 30.11.19 05:01 am

Impression of the game. (Call of Cthulhu)

Leave your feedback, opinions and thoughts on the game.
36 Comments
Sort by:
b
blin88 30.11.19

serega1121
Play RDR2, the campaign will not soon return to the other games

J
JORA1231991 30.11.19

Of course, I do not grafodrocher, but the animation and the graph. component just the Archaean era, many years of such sludge is not seen.

-
- DILOR- 30.11.19

Not bad but a lot of things too much - Just get tired of the junk that you NPC .. freeze Without Russian voice lost the Atmosphere of the game .... Leveling skills is as dead a shot ))all together and a waste of time really... the price of the game inflated in 2 times... the 800R is a high ...

S
Slipnot6 30.11.19

The game has a weapon? It's not just a walking simulator? I read somewhere in the news about the game that is, but how true is this? Not lied?

T
Tom[Cat] 30.11.19

Slipnot6
It is not necessary to walk.

A
Ababkov Denis 30.11.19

Reached the 3rd Chapter, while all like it, honestly for a long time already games so not interested, that you and all the AAA projects which have already been sick because one of the pathos of the graph, and not something more, and here desinence even to leave the game and not hunting

g
gargarot 30.11.19

A game with a similar name, but more than a decade ago, gameplay richer :D Graphania no, and he's needed because of this some points was more like pirates of the Caribbean than the horror of HP Lovecraft. Boring, but since the game is short - did not have time to get bored.The plot is messy and crumpled, the ending I saw one and the most common, because he breaks off to suck each corner for nahaideo books, the end has been replica zavyazanymi on the occult, I don't know sspoilersite who have everything that you have left, and whether there is any change, it is also not clear how alcohol affects the finish, probably nothing, but all the way about the fate of flooded.
About the weapon asked, well, in short the gun you hold.

S
Saulet Erboluly 30.11.19

So grafodrochery aside to remain silent, etc. smoke somewhere else. Graphics are the norm , can view anime on the schedule , and play your anime games don't touch the atmospheric scene of the game. enrage people

A
Azots 30.11.19

Saulet Herbology
you know console gamers too, shouting that they have better graphics PC, but that it is not getting any better , so if you convince me how you do it, then the pixels can be used

s
serega1121 30.11.19

Played yesterday for 3 hour until all the like. Atmosphere and sound successful, listen to the dialogues and read notes interesting. We'll see what happens.
Graphics and animation are of course rubbish, although I'm not that into the game was, but still I would like better.

l
legusor 30.11.19

I like played in vampyr, only the first person.

puppet characters, no immersion, lavrentevsky atmosphere and never will be, the framerate jumps like a kangaroo, unnecessary pumping system, fake interactivity and nonlinearity. graphics are terrible, the animation too. the plot moves like far-fetched and initially it should not be there.
if you are flowing from lucratively and at the time the video game dark corners of the earth you loved, you can pass this game by, because nothing interesting you will not find here. the new game is empty and frustrating.

s
salopic 30.11.19

Saulet Herbology
For me the atmosphere depends on the graphics. If Call of Cthulhu looked more realistic, it would be atmospheric. This game because of the cartoon graphics, curves, faces and funny animations perceived as a Comedy, but not like a horror movie. But still made it to the end because of the plot and the diversity in the gameplay.

B
BioGen 30.11.19

This is the best horror this year, from some scenes as for example in the gallery where the painting was Interdimensional hobo I was shocked because it is pure Lovecraft, critics go to hell and read Lovecraft - this game is an ode to his work. So many references to works I have not seen in games.
Pass a second time and noticed the way that a lot of dialogues suggests what events are going against the will of the HS and only can it affect the ending in the least.

l
lissalia 30.11.19

The pass game was quite interesting, but the ending disappoint! And so the game was quite atmospheric, with great music, fun dialogue and interesting characters, not always fully expanded, some of them even brazenly leaked... Solutions during the passage at the end of the story, like, do not influence at all a pity. However, the game deserves attention, at least, it is not the worst this year, rather the opposite.

X
X_ray_83 30.11.19

Not exactly what I wanted, but the rules !
Waiting for THE SINKING CITY I hope it will be better.

d
dimation96 30.11.19

Hey guys, save can throw and then I have to reinstall. At the beginning of Chapter 6 stopped

g
gekans 30.11.19

short game , the ending is crazy .

n
niko2626 30.11.19

What a damn horror?.Dark Corners of the Earth - that was a terrible game, even with guns, even without dialogue systems and pumping that fuck is not needed, even without an abundance of GREEN(Because it makes everything worse, doesn't it?)
DevilorGame
Enough to shove their junk related that is, that on torrent trackers.

The usual indie game with good graphics, but just no animation of the lips when talking of the characters, seriously, I'm embarrassed every time I see the NPCs begin to move your lips.
Shoot give only a couple of times a couple of clips.Compared to Call of Cthulhu:Dark corners of the earth - game slag.
Could have been done better.But why?Need to reinvent the wheel.

I
Ivan Katorgin 30.11.19

regular prohodnyak, or anything new.

7fps 30.11.19

by the way, Grifoni soap smoothing. run it on medium or high value. at max Riley soap