3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislavich 30.11.19 05:06 am

Elex, as the Main disappointment of 2017! (Elex)

Actually, a subject.!

Consider Eleks as the worst game in 2017.
The game actually present any advantages, if you spend at least some sane analysis.

1. An open and interesting world? No, no and no again. The openness of the world? more than 40% of the map in which the player can run - shrouded radiation and emptiness, cluttered simple teksturkami. In the open the world of JAX finds exclusively cigarette, and more than 10 000. Oh Yes, the most valuable that can be in a post Apocalypse - 2 cartons of cigarettes. Of tavar and Igniton made disgusting, only Edan and Abessa pleasing to the eye and pleasant from the point of view of the visual. In the open world all opponents depend strictly on the level of JAX. Have Autolevel Is Detected. In this very open world besides killing animals, no nothing. With animals farm is ten times better than locations, and interesting\usable items absolutely 0. The recipes at the dealers scattered.

2. Storyline, great dialogues, rassemblee in conversations... it is not. As if you didn't, what choice would you like to do. the game itself decides what will happen and your decision absolutely 0 changes. Rather, your choice, especially when you frantically click on the dialogue option, and you of the three options 2 option is not available. And you're like, Oh, cool choice. is 1 version.

3. ENT games. Completely stolen idea, even without the prefix copyright. More precisely, 100% copied from other games.

4. Setting? Lapped with one of the MMORPG that flopped a lot of money. But in this MMORPG setting is implemented 2 times better.

5. Nostalgia. Even in the VC. in groups of piranhas, about Gothic 3 posts ten times more than Alexa. It's funny, but even Gamers and fans gotana, Gotan 3rd came in much better than Eleks.

6. Hardcore and the difficulty of the game. It is not present. Do not have it. even rogues, who are groping in an RPG, puts a slight difficulty, and after 2-3 hours bends all living things. Knowledge of mechanics? knowledge on the game? But why. Ran in Hort. I bought a flamethrower and a bend over all living things. click and enjoy. And for people who have at least some appendage of the hand, for people Eleks 20 times easier Third Souls.

In the end, the game there are no charges against the pros, but at the same time, she is full of a large number of disadvantages.

And only thanks to the corrupt reviews. at Eleks on Metacritic 67 points. At the same Battle Front 2 on the same 67 points, but his 10 points cut because of luchboxes. And Andromeda in General, 72 points. But unlike Eleks, the Andromeda no indiscriminate number of 10's in the ratings. if you remove celikov corrupt and venal version. the Eleks average score that is less than 60.
Therefore we dare boldly to say that in 2017, the title of the worst game you can easily give Alexa. However, batlfront the 2nd, their luchboxes, takes the title But man Skye 2017 at Eleks.
71 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 30.11.19

For me, Mass Effect: Andromeda is the biggest disappointment,from Elex neither of which I did not expect,and what to expect,it's a Piranha,it is clear that they will make another hack where there will be a ton of schools,but the fact that Mass Effect: Andromeda can somehow rehabilitate itself after a disastrous third part,still there were hopes,in the end it turned out to be much worse than the third part,starting with the plot,the global threat of the villain and ending with a reputation for running companions,etc., it is sad that so poorly merged series this is probably the last game I bought from Biovars.

S
Stanislavich 30.11.19

saa0891
Ya a real fan of RPG games, sincere party bypass all the universe to ME. Because for me Andromeda was initially unplayable (as it does ME, as it is a buffoon, and not a full RPG).
But then roll out into the world Eleks, which is called RPG. And that is as deep RPG plays the same DS (which is not a full RPG).
I haven't played Gotani and don't plan to play (although in guanah has its interesting). Familiarity with Piranhas was just with Eleks.

But to Express your Troll's eye view about Alexa, not understanding the game itself - it would not be trollino. Played over 100 hours, was boring monotony three times, and now the game has absolutely nothing to do. Am I run the game, I sit and look into the void and turn off the game.
What did I do with the Andromeda? right. missed it by. as the trilogy ME (better Paste the first new ride).

To be logical, adequate man, the Andromeda will be possible to find at least some advantages. And Eleks advantages find does not work. They are gone, they quietly, calmly and peacefully passed into the equal.

You know what's an analytical opinion subjective? In Analytical analyst opinion occurs, and in the subjective opinion is a subjective perception. if you waited, but received less than expected - your attitude is already negative. And if you're not waiting for anything. but got at least a little positive - your opinion will be positive.
And Analytics is not a ride.
Need to learn project from a to z, paying attention to many aspects and without considering their own relationship to it.
I like the emphasis on melee Alexa, but nravitsya only because it allows you to bend all living things on the 1st level, no chance for the opponent. A legal cheat. But this does not negate the fact of how the fight will be a curve, not timing and contradicts itself and its own rules.

L
Legal Code 30.11.19

the author lies in the edge! (Rogues which bends all live two to three hours) that I had ever seen.

s
saa0891 30.11.19

Legal Code wrote:
the author lies in the edge! (Rogues which bends all live two to three hours) that I had ever seen.
People just read guides and believes that everyone is doing likewise,but to play just is not interesting.

Stanislavich wrote:
What did I do with the Andromeda? right. missed it by. as the trilogy ME (better Paste the first new ride).
Probably you something is wrong,since you've already played over 100 hours in the game which you think is a disappointment (Mice were crying, injected, but continued to eat a cactus),and the normal game missed.

Stanislavich wrote:
I like the emphasis on melee Alexa, but nravitsya only because it allows you to bend all living things on the 1st level, no chance for the opponent.
I just started playing, just not interested when I found a flamethrower,because the mobs do or what not can do against this weapon,you lose at least some challenge,but is clearly very much mowed by making such imbalanced weapons.
So why is it so exaggerated (even if stupidly to swing on the banks it will obviously not the first level),still write something about the analytical mind.

D
DarkDestr 30.11.19

failure Eleks I have not seen personally) a great game.Passed in one breath such a long time since Gothic 3 was not.Yes, and the incentives can not see that the game failed.The topic is not relevant.

a
a1037 30.11.19

Stanislavich in Gothic(II) clearly did not play.
And according to other posts, so just a Troll)

_
_MB_Crush 30.11.19

Anyone who hasn't played Gothic 2 (B2.0) especially, generally are not competent in matters of Eleks, to the author wrote about Eleks in the end, he is absolutely right, this disappointment of the year. Anyone who says that Eleks is a good game, not played Gothic 2 (by the way still improve and play)

k
kan kanich 30.11.19

I think one that the author is just a Troll ?

H
Hytryyad 30.11.19

kan kanich
or just craves attention, because he's already 3 or 4 times makes the same post

M
Master Ken 30.11.19

Three times passed, more than 100 hours played and still unhappy, I Andromeda even one time has not passed for just fell asleep from the monotonous quests, and Eleks though not intended for AAA but not distasteful.

S
Sheril 30.11.19

Svetoslav wrote:
Stanislavich continues to rock =)

A
Alex Kayfoviy 30.11.19

I'm waiting for the game, the only thing I was confused about the movement animation of the characters, but then developed it's corrected, the game was more interesting than what I was expecting, played 1 time, played 93 hours and the game left the warmest memories ever happy to pass the game again.

a
alb 30.11.19

_MB_Crush
To quote the classics:
During the passage I made the mistake of comparing the Latest Gothic. But, after playing G1 and Г2НВ I have not felt those emotions for what they gave at first
pass. In those days, at the dawn of the gaming industry, the series is so loved by the audience, because to compare with, then not so afraid
financial risks of the game was done by players for players. Remember how many cool innovative games in those years? And after their success, there were games
in this genre, immediately came out the reviews and reviews reputable publications. The growth of industry and influx of money has caused a flood of similar products. But continue and restarts, with a large budget and is not able to exceed or at least to repeat the success from fans of the genre. 16 years later, look blurry assessments and comparisons of dozens of similar products, riding a piece of the first game, which became a breakthrough. Can't feel the excitement even when you start the game. Don't believe? Try it yourself, I'm sure everyone will find something to cling to. First time plunging into the game world, none of us paid any attention to the flaws, the gamer was not spoiled by choice. We with you are very lucky that we lived and played in games that have become icons. The current generation of gamers who grew up on AAA projects most likely will never look at those titans that formed the basis of industry, at best, is not afraid of graphics and animations and will be on YouTube. But they never experience the delight we felt, opening up new worlds. To bring the joy of the games, should stop to evaluate and compare. Why spoil your pleasure in looking for faults? When suddenly everything had become critics? If you play without thinking about the past, contemporary fake can be a great unique games do not cause bouts of longing for the old days when the grass was greener, had fewer wrinkles, and Internet friendly. (I am not appreciating this act of the graphomania, it will not change anything, I can't write kg/s )

Enuard (Stanislavich) , thanks for the positive, I don't know which of the 3 personalities you today, but tell me how many hours you played? So if the game was bad you would not so much easier. I expect you to change the masks and created the topic ELEX - the main game 2017.
My advice to you, when will Eleks 2 - don't look up anything online, just pick the hardest difficulty and dive into the world of the unknown, Yes it will be hard, but you have to cope, because you Enuard.

Before the release of the German fashion Return Xeresa second to Gothic, which had been developed over 7 years, left about 10 days.

Countdown to release: http://www.teutonicteam.de/download/Countdown.html

S
Siniy Kot 30.11.19

Wow!
And this time the heat is gone)))
I wonder why not even opening the thread I knew who the author...

u
usus 30.11.19

And as agent of mayhem?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 30.11.19

OFFтору - troline I put another minus!
Now he's he's a 31)))
Game NESICARY!!!!!!
Already simulated 75 hours!
The second game after the Witcher 3 for me!

S
Stanislavich 30.11.19

saa0891
For the compilation as such, the opinion should be familiar with the product as carefully as possible.
I personally can't think myself any less a cult obzorschika, which could do a review of the game through a couple hours of his stay.
Requirements overview banal: it is necessary to fully complete the game, simultaneously studying many of the gameplay elements and mechanics. In an RPG with an open world to do it for what 20 hours is almost impossible.

I remember the sales review of Asking (I sometimes communicate with him, the man is quite reasonable), when he played just a few hours and did a review, which evaluated the Eleks as the Best game from Piranha.
I remember the review from the Doctor when he cash once you generate literally 10 hours, not understanding the game, generally perceived it as something far from far from RPG and RPG from Piranha (Ala risen\Gothic).

In my case, I will Express my complete opinion only after studying the project as best as possible. But it turns out that my whole opinion about the game will be reduced to the fact that the game has no actually no one working the Plus, but many, very many disadvantages. And they are included in all aspects of the game.

You asked why I favorite so many hours? The answer is obvious. It is impossible to give a less reasoned opinion, if you have no understanding of how that works and what the basics. And it takes a lot of time.

S
Stanislavich 30.11.19

Legal Code
Just go on YouTube and see how many dial hits the videos about IMBA weapons in Alexa. I use now simple - went to utumcc, looked obzorchik bend over weapons came into play, I ran to this weapon and went to bend.
The funny thing is that the most popular videos on Alexa are the ones where the name contains best weapon or IMBA weapons, and clips using the flamethrower and flamethrower are gaining ten times more views than commercials for other types of weapons.

Dois are now smarter.

L
Legal Code 30.11.19

Stanislavich
rather lazy

s
saa0891 30.11.19

Stanislavich wrote:
For the compilation as such, the opinion should be familiar with the product as carefully as possible.
I personally can't think myself any less a cult obzorschika, which could do a review of the game through a couple hours of his stay.
First what does the review,and secondly, you have again, which is extreme,a couple of hours and more than 100 hours,it's a big difference,don't you think.

Stanislavich wrote:
You asked why I favorite so many hours? The answer is obvious. It is impossible to give a less reasoned opinion, if you have no understanding of how that works and what the basics. And it takes a lot of time.
To understand what is any game enough 20-40 hours ,and if you consider the game a major disappointment and continue to play (even more you, and more than once passed) with you is clearly something wrong.For example, I was disappointed in Andromeda,so I took it and immediately deleted it,I don't have any desire to go back and waste your time,even if I have not learned and missed me she is not interesting in principle.We had time,I would rather the first two parts pereproshel.