3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislavich 30.11.19 05:06 am

Elex, as the Main disappointment of 2017! (Elex)

Actually, a subject.!

Consider Eleks as the worst game in 2017.
The game actually present any advantages, if you spend at least some sane analysis.

1. An open and interesting world? No, no and no again. The openness of the world? more than 40% of the map in which the player can run - shrouded radiation and emptiness, cluttered simple teksturkami. In the open the world of JAX finds exclusively cigarette, and more than 10 000. Oh Yes, the most valuable that can be in a post Apocalypse - 2 cartons of cigarettes. Of tavar and Igniton made disgusting, only Edan and Abessa pleasing to the eye and pleasant from the point of view of the visual. In the open world all opponents depend strictly on the level of JAX. Have Autolevel Is Detected. In this very open world besides killing animals, no nothing. With animals farm is ten times better than locations, and interesting\usable items absolutely 0. The recipes at the dealers scattered.

2. Storyline, great dialogues, rassemblee in conversations... it is not. As if you didn't, what choice would you like to do. the game itself decides what will happen and your decision absolutely 0 changes. Rather, your choice, especially when you frantically click on the dialogue option, and you of the three options 2 option is not available. And you're like, Oh, cool choice. is 1 version.

3. ENT games. Completely stolen idea, even without the prefix copyright. More precisely, 100% copied from other games.

4. Setting? Lapped with one of the MMORPG that flopped a lot of money. But in this MMORPG setting is implemented 2 times better.

5. Nostalgia. Even in the VC. in groups of piranhas, about Gothic 3 posts ten times more than Alexa. It's funny, but even Gamers and fans gotana, Gotan 3rd came in much better than Eleks.

6. Hardcore and the difficulty of the game. It is not present. Do not have it. even rogues, who are groping in an RPG, puts a slight difficulty, and after 2-3 hours bends all living things. Knowledge of mechanics? knowledge on the game? But why. Ran in Hort. I bought a flamethrower and a bend over all living things. click and enjoy. And for people who have at least some appendage of the hand, for people Eleks 20 times easier Third Souls.

In the end, the game there are no charges against the pros, but at the same time, she is full of a large number of disadvantages.

And only thanks to the corrupt reviews. at Eleks on Metacritic 67 points. At the same Battle Front 2 on the same 67 points, but his 10 points cut because of luchboxes. And Andromeda in General, 72 points. But unlike Eleks, the Andromeda no indiscriminate number of 10's in the ratings. if you remove celikov corrupt and venal version. the Eleks average score that is less than 60.
Therefore we dare boldly to say that in 2017, the title of the worst game you can easily give Alexa. However, batlfront the 2nd, their luchboxes, takes the title But man Skye 2017 at Eleks.
71 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 30.11.19

Stanislavich
It is not strange, but with a lot of what you write, I was ready to agree. But even knowing this, you still need to admit that overall I liked the game as you do, otherwise you wouldn't be here and wouldn't give her so much attention. I personally had 80 hours the first passage. And more, at least in the near future, I'm not going back to the game, because not interesting and boring. But even 80 hours spent in the game, it already says something, and I will not say that Eleks is the worst game of the year. He is writing about objectivity, and this label is not similar to the verdict carefully conducted analysis.
PS. This time you decided not to invent a Bicycle and stupid to hit where it hurts the fans, as evidenced number of disadvantages.

S
Stanislavich 30.11.19

Svetoslav
The Bicycle was invented in another topic.

a
alb 30.11.19

Svetoslav
How many potions Eleks had?

D
Ded MastDay 30.11.19

ALB
Not more than 20 for the entire game. And what does it matter?

N
NightAndWhite 30.11.19

Author are you sure about Elex wrote?
No choice in the dialogues , after 3 hours of killing everything that moves, we are talking about the exact same game?

R
RikoChiko 30.11.19

Not too many topics lately where watered with manure this game?!
Even AAA games such a fate not befall.

a
alb 30.11.19

Recochica
The day before yesterday was the peak of its sales, so the more the better.

S
Sheril 30.11.19

NightAndWhite
it is about the ending and about the coldness in conversations, I guess

S
Stanislavich 30.11.19

NightAndWhite
Cleared the bandit Camp, Killed a Regular Troll in the beginning of the game. yet fled to Goliath. Used the rusty axe.In the early game threat only Collosi. In the melee, causing problems Moloch, Lycans and Nocera, but they kill quietly from a distance.Cyclops, Cartridges, Trolls and hostile NPCs (Exiles, Robbers, Strangers, Mutants and others) are problems only in the amount of more than 2 in a situation where JAX without companions, or in an amount larger than 3, when JAX with a weak partner.

N
NightAndWhite 30.11.19

Cheryl
well, the ending must still be reached, and the coldness is not in the selected dialogs, I have always had 2 choices of 3
Stanislavich
It is as necessary around the Troll run so early in the game to kill him with an axe, any beginner by no means be able to do,is Frank zadrotstvo, I like to get pleasure from the game and from passing.
To kill from distance, you need less weapons,bows,flamethrowers, etc., and that they need to wear stats and stats at the beginning of the game does well on them is not enough, or, see the paragraph above...

S
Stanislavich 30.11.19

NightAndWhite
The point is that a single Troll will not do anything to JAX. The question is, how long he and Jack will want his cut. Enough weapons such as a Broadsword +1 (39 damage, 36\36) to safely kill Any Troll. The weapon on the light of the already well affected by ordinary Troll.
The best version I needed the order of 12 minutes on easy difficulty, so in the beginning pulnogo to kill the Troll using the rusty axe. And given that Troll the little camp in the pits with the robbers, the finish remains the best version of what 5-6% HP Troll (a 1 minute to finish); in the worst case - about 70% HP.
as I wrote in another thread, cleaning the Camp robbers and killing the Troll in the beginning of the game, before getting into Goliath can take roughly 20 minutes. But you can run it in 7-8 minutes.

D
Ded MastDay 30.11.19

Stanislavich
The Troll I initially have not mastered, or rather not even tried. Accidentally ran into the camp of the bandits, they ran after me all I have to Troll, in the end, he laid all and a couple more of some animals, I collected all the corpses loot, quietly cleaned camp and left. But I remember that at that stage any of the bandits I vanhotel.

S
Stanislavich 30.11.19

Svetoslav
The difficulty to light should be reduced. in this embodiment, not vanscott. If you wear a ring on HP (+10 HP, to be in the beginning, in the very first location) and wear the amulet of travelling, you can survive two blows of the robbers, killing only the third hit.
And the experience collected with the robbers? There should be 13 of the robbers around the camp. 7 agreda in the beginning (usually, sometimes less) after 6 robbers remain. You can obtain experience for everyone, but will have much to control. I steamed and finished 7-8 rogues (enough) + finished animals. Next there are 3 lizards and 1 old sex. They can also be killed, pre-reserving a few of the robbers on data from animals.

D
Ded MastDay 30.11.19

Stanislavich
On account of the experience do not remember, probably not.

P
Protocol10 30.11.19

elex AAA game (it was made of 30 people with the penny) so that actually goes past all the tops have what we Have.

N
NightAndWhite 30.11.19

Stanislavich
Why so difficult, not easier to complete quests, pump your character and already prokachany to clean the map?
To play well, at least on hard, so interest in the game was, not to Cotati in light of everything closer to the middle
Again, I repeat, Troll novice not master in the beginning of the game.
I have the game and want to have fun, not to calculate how much time on the easy difficulty I can kill a Troll
P/S
Judging by how much time the author devotes to the game, it obviously caught, if even on easy he tried several times to kill the Troll , then to something to prove something to someone))

K
KotEpOdNarKotE1 9 30.11.19

And about the prey you forgot?

m
marvin57 30.11.19

Don't know what to criticize? Game, I waited a long time for this RPG after the Witcher 3 finally came out, of course there are some moments that are not popular, and I hope that the piranhas read his players and maybe that will correct the patches, and pretty precious to be-if released addonchik.
Games we not so spoiled -good, many games over the last 2 years-installed it, tried it and deleted!!!
ELEX and just do not tear, and the quests are quite well-not so stupid as bring 5 flowers, find 6 acorns. There is on as the differently made and atmosphere is present.

Sorry no armor normal-not really hardcore, but makes a good bow and amuletic a second chance.
The desire in the dialogues in brackets would indicate that the choice will be for example (+bersek)... but it then reports that the choice is made.

S
Stanislavich 30.11.19

marvin57
So with you something is wrong.
In only one 2017 left more than 20 good games. Only here Eleks even in the top 10 will not be included, maybe. it can be placed on 15-20 place at the close. Did the Eleks can be compared to games such as Horizon, Zelda, Persona 5, Xenoblade, Nier Machine? And because this game is roughly similar genre. And there's Divinity Or-Oh.

D
Ded MastDay 30.11.19

Stanislavich
Stanislavich wrote:
In only one 2017 left more than 20 good games.
Not listed do fit ARPG released in the last year, well, or at least with the 2015, but only on the PC. It is very necessary. And from what you have listed, almost all came out only on consoles. Nier of Automata - it's not an RPG, it is slasher. Port No-Oh, after DS seemed poor. Divinity - just no, just because of the step-by-step what I have to say - not mine.
PS. ELEX, the Witcher 1,2,3, 1,2,3, Dark Souls, Risen 1,2,3, Path of Exile, Grim Dawn, Dragon's Dogma DA, Skyrim, Titan Quest, Diablo III - worn to holes.