3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislavich 30.11.19 05:06 am

Elex, as the Main disappointment of 2017! (Elex)

Actually, a subject.!

Consider Eleks as the worst game in 2017.
The game actually present any advantages, if you spend at least some sane analysis.

1. An open and interesting world? No, no and no again. The openness of the world? more than 40% of the map in which the player can run - shrouded radiation and emptiness, cluttered simple teksturkami. In the open the world of JAX finds exclusively cigarette, and more than 10 000. Oh Yes, the most valuable that can be in a post Apocalypse - 2 cartons of cigarettes. Of tavar and Igniton made disgusting, only Edan and Abessa pleasing to the eye and pleasant from the point of view of the visual. In the open world all opponents depend strictly on the level of JAX. Have Autolevel Is Detected. In this very open world besides killing animals, no nothing. With animals farm is ten times better than locations, and interesting\usable items absolutely 0. The recipes at the dealers scattered.

2. Storyline, great dialogues, rassemblee in conversations... it is not. As if you didn't, what choice would you like to do. the game itself decides what will happen and your decision absolutely 0 changes. Rather, your choice, especially when you frantically click on the dialogue option, and you of the three options 2 option is not available. And you're like, Oh, cool choice. is 1 version.

3. ENT games. Completely stolen idea, even without the prefix copyright. More precisely, 100% copied from other games.

4. Setting? Lapped with one of the MMORPG that flopped a lot of money. But in this MMORPG setting is implemented 2 times better.

5. Nostalgia. Even in the VC. in groups of piranhas, about Gothic 3 posts ten times more than Alexa. It's funny, but even Gamers and fans gotana, Gotan 3rd came in much better than Eleks.

6. Hardcore and the difficulty of the game. It is not present. Do not have it. even rogues, who are groping in an RPG, puts a slight difficulty, and after 2-3 hours bends all living things. Knowledge of mechanics? knowledge on the game? But why. Ran in Hort. I bought a flamethrower and a bend over all living things. click and enjoy. And for people who have at least some appendage of the hand, for people Eleks 20 times easier Third Souls.

In the end, the game there are no charges against the pros, but at the same time, she is full of a large number of disadvantages.

And only thanks to the corrupt reviews. at Eleks on Metacritic 67 points. At the same Battle Front 2 on the same 67 points, but his 10 points cut because of luchboxes. And Andromeda in General, 72 points. But unlike Eleks, the Andromeda no indiscriminate number of 10's in the ratings. if you remove celikov corrupt and venal version. the Eleks average score that is less than 60.
Therefore we dare boldly to say that in 2017, the title of the worst game you can easily give Alexa. However, batlfront the 2nd, their luchboxes, takes the title But man Skye 2017 at Eleks.
71 Comments
Sort by:
a
alb 30.11.19

Stanislavich wrote:
In what place put the soul?
Andromeda barely passed because at the end of stuck in the back seat. 31 000 lines, mnogourovnevyi landscape, story, seamless world, great quests, etc.

E
Erihon666 30.11.19

ndaaa

S
Stanislavich 30.11.19

Ooh, finally, an overview of the best games of 2017 from stopgeym. That's who who. and they are doing really good, original content.
34:00-34:02
a list of best Role-playing game and the PostScript to the list below:
ELEX here is a very strange thing
Sale here is. but fans here no
From the list in 6 games, took 4-th place. typing of 5.82% of the vote, in third place Andromeda from 6.11%
In the second major osorscica in the category Eleks and Andromeda, the Andromeda is located above Eleks, even a little bit, but higher.
Fortunately, at least in a Role-playing game (RPG) took Alex and put it on 4th place in 2017)))

a
alb 30.11.19

Stanislavich
Nothing Eleks is gaining momentum :) Andromeda I went with the latest version and all recommended mods - completed all the quests except the 5-6 secondary, the game is excellent and once ELEX is far superior to her, if piranha was spent on marketing the same as Andromeda, Eleks would undoubtedly be higher.

u
usus 30.11.19

Yeah normal game, th you dokapalis? Andromeda much worse

D
Ded MastDay 30.11.19

ALB
I three parts of Mass Effect, basically liked everything, but first, of course, more. Is it worth to play in Andromeda? And is there a lot of gay stuff and all tolerastov? And then I horror as do not love.

a
alb 30.11.19

Svetoslav
I also went through all the parts, I don't pay attention to Haight games and the opinions of others( all people are different, the taste and color of comrades there) so said and will say that this is the best of all parts, but when for the first time in the first part of the play it was great, but now if you play that. Unfortunately, Yes, it is damned queer and tolerate, I can't even say about the volume :) anyway this can be skipat, in the same star wars (film) is trenchant because I believe it is impossible skipnet( sad so strong and voluminous propaganda to the world). Advantages in comparison with other parts: excellent graphics (I have 4K), the presence of Rover, resources, lack of bugs, the crafting. I installed more mods for more flotation and speed of the vehicle, the momentary opening of doors, CUTTING ROLLERS of ARRIVAL and DEPARTURE, it is still possible that it is not relevant, but a bit, here is a 2 part video on the mod:
On your place I would at least try.

D
Ded MastDay 30.11.19

ALB
May be I'll try. My bucket of course 4k is not gonna make it, but I thing that the gameplay was interesting and there has been at least some sort of plot. Thanks for the video mods.

l
litess 30.11.19

_MB_Crush
And in the first Gothic the story was better than Alexa,in my opinion.

P
PapaSaloEst 30.11.19

I am about this game learned in one and a half, two months after its release))) So do not care, do not understand people who wait for games, it is not rewarding, the date of the transfer, expectations are not reality, games release raw and play to the bottom is possible only after 1-2 months.

I still regret that you played ME A old patch battle 4 took place with the departures patch to fix them which came out only a month later, nothing was going through thinking that the problem is top PC. In General, it is necessary to play when the game is already broke in and not spoil the most important first impressions.

F
F..K admin 30.11.19

Garbage, not a game. The curve engine, disgusting fights including due to the ugly camera. Quests are boring, the loot is garbage, the graphics do not discuss the fans of Gothic poison will spit.