3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislavich 30.11.19 05:06 am

Elex, as the Main disappointment of 2017! (Elex)

Actually, a subject.!

Consider Eleks as the worst game in 2017.
The game actually present any advantages, if you spend at least some sane analysis.

1. An open and interesting world? No, no and no again. The openness of the world? more than 40% of the map in which the player can run - shrouded radiation and emptiness, cluttered simple teksturkami. In the open the world of JAX finds exclusively cigarette, and more than 10 000. Oh Yes, the most valuable that can be in a post Apocalypse - 2 cartons of cigarettes. Of tavar and Igniton made disgusting, only Edan and Abessa pleasing to the eye and pleasant from the point of view of the visual. In the open world all opponents depend strictly on the level of JAX. Have Autolevel Is Detected. In this very open world besides killing animals, no nothing. With animals farm is ten times better than locations, and interesting\usable items absolutely 0. The recipes at the dealers scattered.

2. Storyline, great dialogues, rassemblee in conversations... it is not. As if you didn't, what choice would you like to do. the game itself decides what will happen and your decision absolutely 0 changes. Rather, your choice, especially when you frantically click on the dialogue option, and you of the three options 2 option is not available. And you're like, Oh, cool choice. is 1 version.

3. ENT games. Completely stolen idea, even without the prefix copyright. More precisely, 100% copied from other games.

4. Setting? Lapped with one of the MMORPG that flopped a lot of money. But in this MMORPG setting is implemented 2 times better.

5. Nostalgia. Even in the VC. in groups of piranhas, about Gothic 3 posts ten times more than Alexa. It's funny, but even Gamers and fans gotana, Gotan 3rd came in much better than Eleks.

6. Hardcore and the difficulty of the game. It is not present. Do not have it. even rogues, who are groping in an RPG, puts a slight difficulty, and after 2-3 hours bends all living things. Knowledge of mechanics? knowledge on the game? But why. Ran in Hort. I bought a flamethrower and a bend over all living things. click and enjoy. And for people who have at least some appendage of the hand, for people Eleks 20 times easier Third Souls.

In the end, the game there are no charges against the pros, but at the same time, she is full of a large number of disadvantages.

And only thanks to the corrupt reviews. at Eleks on Metacritic 67 points. At the same Battle Front 2 on the same 67 points, but his 10 points cut because of luchboxes. And Andromeda in General, 72 points. But unlike Eleks, the Andromeda no indiscriminate number of 10's in the ratings. if you remove celikov corrupt and venal version. the Eleks average score that is less than 60.
Therefore we dare boldly to say that in 2017, the title of the worst game you can easily give Alexa. However, batlfront the 2nd, their luchboxes, takes the title But man Skye 2017 at Eleks.
71 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sheril 30.11.19

Svetoslav
Elex until I played fallout-4

s
sleh com 30.11.19

right now would be to 2ka 17 at Eleks to pageinit
check this shield
goo.gl/tzr2WP

S
Stanislavich 30.11.19

Svetoslav
What Eleks - RPG? this is the same slashers\the third-person shooter, which is completely missing the RPG element of leveling. In the same Horizon\nier of the Machine leveling is implemented much more interesting and more demanding.
Otherise role JAXA absolutely no, he Jack - very poorly written and almost oak character, devoid of emotion. of logic and reason. Yes, this character gives otherise but in the same Skyrim otheris is perceived much better.
In terms of games. For gaming in high resolution and high graphics settings requires a PC the price from 60 000 rubles. And FS-4 PRO costs around 24K rubles. And gives almost the same picture as your computer, but many games play much better (the same series DS, No-Oh, even the same Eleks played better). The advantage the PC gamer is a total absence of any payment for the game (at the request of the gamer).
But the price of 60K rubles, on FS-4 PRO to buy 10 games, you play for a few months. The PC is not profitable right now to do a RPG game, sales of the same Divinity about this directly.
Yes, the PC is practically no games of RPG genre, but Eleks to the RPG genre is a stretch, and many of the RPG elements of Nier Machine made better Eleks.

So I recommend to try Randomayzer challenge in DS-1 and DS-2. It's really very good and very interesting, which will make the game much more variable and complex, this will give quite a lot of new emotions.
The essence of the Challenge lies in the fact that all objects change their location randomly in the key. With mobs as well change the drop. But the challenge is that each new object. which receives the character replaces the previous object of the same type. Dropped Armor - wearing new and the old armor out. Dropped a new helmet, wear it. and that. which was you - throw (shoot). Same thing with weapons, you've pumped strength and agility. but faith is not pumped\intelligence, and you get the weapons that require faith? Run with it, right your - download the faith or not, but until then, until you hit another weapon - you run with it, for which you do not have enough stats.

D
Ded MastDay 30.11.19

I understand you. But to convince me which is better, console or PC is not necessary, the question was not about that. Console I would not buy a PC for 60k I have here and now. Besides, I still prefer games to buy on steam and not download from torrents. And the prices are the incentive for much, much lower than console games and also the horse are really discounts from 50% to 90% quite often. And yet there is one moment I detest the controller on the spirit. I have quite a lot of years, and relearn I'm not going. Shooters and a monitor will never give up on the gamepad and TV. Yes, and I already got used to stable 60 or 75 fps in games. If there are padeniya at least 50 fps, I'm not comfortable to play. (I have better graphics but will achieve a stable 60 fps, on koolah not always possible). I tried to run the game with a locked 30 fps, it's just awful, no smooth movements to which I was accustomed.
I agree that Eleks is not a full RPG, but nevertheless she I went, in connection with the similarity of her on a mixture between rizana and Witcher.
Stanislavich wrote:with each new subject. which receives the character replaces the previous object of the same type
For me it is an artificial crutches, such a challenge does not cause me any interest.
PS. Just please do not breed srach, the subject of the eternal dispute consoles and PC or gamepads and Kim, to whom it is more convenient that on that play, let everyone remains at the opinion. For 2-3 games, Bloodborne, the Horizon and Zelda I still will not buy a console and 24K rubles, I'll find something to spend.

S
Stanislavich 30.11.19

Svetoslav
Here the problem is that most really good games will be released it on console as exclusives. In my case, my PC is not powerful enough to pull games 2017. I practically never played on a gamepad, this is due to the fact that of the most tricked out console that I have had is using Dendi. Other consoles didn't have.
But even in this scenario, I'm more and more inclined to choose a console because it has good Exclusives, which it won't be on PC (because these games and sell the console), bought in 2018 Curling 4th PRO, can play all the games until 2021, which will be released on the Curling iron.
Whether the port is in working condition the same Bloodborn the Horizon ' s Xenoblade\Zelda on PC? That is changing these games for the PC, but not in DS-1 (even on PC playing with a gamepad is much nicer than kawamichi)?

In this arises the main problem PC - most games are made for a mass audience. and RPG genre is not goes (with the Exception only of Morrowind and Skyrim, which belong to ARPG). Even in 2018 except for one taezhnoy games (KINGDOM COME: DELIVERANCE) and projects of the AAA level within the RPG.
But that doesn't mean that this game will be Game of the year in the direction of an RPG?
You correctly expressed the idea that on the PC platform for 2017 of good games with RPG mechanics almost never came out (reached before. in the RPG genre second place goes to South Park...)
Spoiler
2:35 - list nominees

Randomayzer is not an artificial crutches, this modification, which on the basis of regular play creates a completely different game, simultaneously dramatically increasing the complexity of the game. Unfortunately to test this mod it is on the DS-1 I can't, but based on the YouTube activities of some of the streamers, I can safely says. that this modification seriously alter the gameplay and the game in General (Alon did not find much coal in the game and was forced to sharpen all the weapons in elemental damage, so as to sharpen than +5 was impossible)

D
Ded MastDay 30.11.19

Stanislavich
Stanislavich wrote:
In this arises the main problem PC - most games are made for a mass audience. and RPG genre comes
That's why I replayed 10 times in the old game that can be counted on the fingers. Only the problem is not PC, and in General, the trend of the gaming industry.

I saw the review for this modification, may try. In the Kingdom whom I had high hopes, but after seeing the last gameplay shown to the developers, every day they hide in the eyes. Game has almost nothing good waiting.

S
Stanislavich 30.11.19

As long as neither in Russia, nor in Europe did not revive the developers, able to make a playable RPG, the RPG genre can safely be called half-dead, when the year will produce a maximum of 2-3 big project on the PC (and then the full exclusives to be unity). The problem is that RPG sold pretty poorly, it is enough to compare the sales with Cold Divinity when divinity 2 month exceeded the sales volume over 1 million copies (at basic price of 45 dollars), and Kolda in the first 3 days sold worth more than $ 500 million (more than 15 times more)

Which is beneficial to cut the big publishers? games that will generate income. And RPGs are not as popular, even when done very well (the Witcher remove from the list, the Witcher - full game with even less RPG elements than Nier Machine). All this because of the price of creating games from the big publishers. I don't think Cossacks 3 has cost an enormous sum, and I'm pretty sure their developers from sales of the Cossacks 3 got, so that's enough to not go into minus. And what do we get for Cossacks? A lot of negative reviews, the game went back and only play those who love the 1st part. But at the same time, the development of the game is rather low cost and even sales of 100,000 copies would be enough. to not only recoup the development and production of the game, but to make a profit on further development.
I write this to the fact that price of game development in the CIS in the tens, maybe hundreds of times cheaper than the major publishers. And for such companies. sales of 100,000+ copies of it will be to beat the budget and bring the company into profit. But for large publishers, the profits will bring the projects to be sold more than 2 million copies (the story of Disoreder 2, where the results of the sales of the game went into minus, not a plus for the company, as prey, who barely parried your budget)

S
Stanislavich 30.11.19

Svetoslav
Kingdom work is much more complex and more playable than Eleks. But the setting chosen is not the most attractive. Still, playing in an empty medieval world is not the most pleasant. Kingdom will have lots of problems (more than Eleks), but its a 7.5-8.0 score he gets. and if the publisher doesn't zafeylit with the game, will give developers the ability to bring to mind, this game will pay off and possible. it will be continued.

About randomayzer - if there is a desire to go back and play DS-1 or DS-2 - is install. But DS-1 license required the steam version. and on DS-2 on the contrary, only a pirated version (preferably scholar). DS-2 on the randomness becomes extremely difficult game, as many drops of weapons and fragments of titanite little, in the end, to sharpen the weapons at least +3 becomes problematic.
Look stream Alona, it passed and DS-1, is now undergoing DS-2 randomayzer in RU segment of the very few streamers do this.

D
Ded MastDay 30.11.19

Stanislavich
That's what I said in another topic that one can be a disadvantage in the game for the other plus Vice versa. Just in time for the setting of Kingdom suits me more than, This is what I need But scares me miserable combat system and inadequate AI. At least based on what I saw.

S
Stanislavich 30.11.19

Svetoslav
With the combat system there, everything is in order. AI as well, quite advanced. In mass combat the fight itself takes place in the form of a large number of duels - it is an obvious plus to the game (not as in Alexa. when 5-6 mobs agrada just for you and your partner smokes on the sidelines)

D
Ded MastDay 30.11.19

Stanislavich
Let's wait and see how it will play. Yet, something I was plagued by vague doubts...

d
dexex 30.11.19

if we consider as the bubble burst in the Witcher 3 and the fact that ELEX is made for 3 liters of German beer and in the end polucilosi, then everything is obvious.

S
Stanislavich 30.11.19

You saw the results of user voting?
BEST ACTION RPG:
2624 Middle-Earth: Shadow of War
1797 Mass Effect Andromeda
1481 Nioh
1327 Elex
335 The Surge
153 Valkyria Revolution

Andromeda is located above Eleks.... What would it say? About Ni-Oh - it's - at this little miracle who ever played on the PC, and the game was on the consoles, port to PC has turned crooked (control).
The disappointments of the year Eleks as well lit. but far from the leaders. Andromeda - won by a large margin, but it was put above Eleks in the genre ARPG.

S
Sheril 30.11.19

Stanislavich
one person (under different nicknames) turned the forum into a sad Elex G.
and could to be completely different...

S
Stanislavich 30.11.19

Cheryl
That is, to tell the truth about the game already nilzya? This discrimination, however.
and my position is substantiated arguments. Among reviewers, the TOP 10 worst games of 2017, every 3rd review present Eleks, which is in the TOP 5 worst games. On this website Eleks took 6th place. as frustration 2017. But also in the TOP 10 )))
My predictions are partly true. If to exclude openly the failures (that's Andromeda, middle earth, Batlfront, Kolda), then the leader will come exactly Eleks (as in frustration).
To make this game in the Top of the worst I personally wouldn't (and some free!. for objective reasons), but we can safely make Eleks in the Top 3 disappointments of 2017, as the game could be done at 30 percent better. And then she could compete at least with the Andromeda in the genre best ARPG ))))

a
alb 30.11.19

Stanislavich wrote:
Andromeda is located above Eleks.... What would it say?
This suggests that PR,advertising and marketing, the Andromeda spent 40 million, and to those at Eleks how much is spent? The trouble is that about Eleks, few people even know, I watched a bunch of streams and guess what's the most frequently asked question. PR,advertising and marketing the Witcher 3 spent 60 million Also do not forget that andomeda and dubbed and translated into more languages and to make it much easier, the same Voisey was going to do it, but when faced with a silly wave Haight games changed my mind by releasing a video pokatilova, and for Eleks they did not even dare to take because there are 31 000 lines.

N
Nikoly67 30.11.19

Stanislavich
Why do you compare the Andromeda with Eleks is playing two completely different studios!!! On Andromeda spent a Huge amount of resources , but it was done hastily sitting on his knees, in order to cut the fans a lot of money, and we must not forget that biovar large Studio , to fail so , and not for the first time for me, unforgivable mistake! Piranhas in his next demise the soul, in spite of its small size and low budget! EA after the release of Andromeda waved his hand will not be her continue , put bold cross. Alexa on the cross no one is not going to put this game played , play and will play!!!! True not all , but his fans found it.....

D
Ded MastDay 30.11.19

Cheryl
Cheryl wrote:
one person (under different nicknames) turned the forum into a sad Elex G.
and could to be completely different...
And that at least some of the fun, isn't it?
Otherwise, it does not mean it is better...

S
Stanislavich 30.11.19

Nikoly67
just the same in Andromeda for many players of the soul and affections more than in Eleks. a soul in Alexa if the game is about the endless killing of the same mobs over and over again and in circles? The dialogues are weak, the plot development at the world as does not affect, realized, too weak. once you can go through and follow the passage - looking for the interests of himself, along the way pocketing the absolutely ridiculous, as it is too short and straight enough. with a large number of text that you want skipet. No bosses, no diversity, yet interesting moves no Alexa.
I purely for fun, shake Persian in the 1st Chapter. already pumped up to 50+ level, not moving on to the second Chapter. It has been more than 90 days. but some quests never start in the world nothing happens, nothing changes. nothing at all.
Even itinerant hawkers, which had been robbed early in the game and they killed the guards - they go on the map, as besmertnyi merchants and their assortment as not changed, so still. the guards of the merchants does not appear to Rob and they have nothing (what they are trading for more than 60 days after the guards are killed and robbed).

In what place put the soul? that made Eleks similar to Gothic?

K
Kaonasi 30.11.19

There are many, Eleks compare with Andromeda. Personally, I neither nor the second did not like. But Eleks I went to the end, and Andromeda was not overpowered, though all the other parts was a pleasure and not just once.