3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pretty Boy 30.11.19 05:09 am

Is it possible to go back in time?

Can not understand how to back, like 3 years ago and change this? Or is it nonsense? In short discussed.
90 Comments
Sort by:
P
Psycer 30.11.19

No, it's fantastic.

T
Tohno 30.11.19

No. You will never be able to return all the atoms of the Universe in the position in which they were then. Even if you return, then he will not notice. Game time - just a beautiful reception of fiction.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 30.11.19

Yes.
I lied.

S
SibrodiS 30.11.19

Don't know about the past, but I know that is the machine of the future, so it remains (I think) only hopes for moving into the future. But for me, it's all nonsense and don't believe it all completely, or almost not believe it.

T
Tohno 30.11.19

SibrodiS
What? What is the car of the future?

a
adrax 30.11.19

SibrodiS
Moving into the future we and without any machines every second doing
And in the past it is impossible to return - and the glory of eggs

O
Onotolevich 30.11.19

Glasgow
Dunce you. Science does not deny time travel.

P
Pilat. 30.11.19

*pulls out a gun and blows to the author the floor of the skull* Now, son, you already in the past))

S
SibrodiS 30.11.19

Glasgow
The machine of the future currently in development.. but I'm in this all hard to believe.

T
Tohno 30.11.19

Proof!

O
Onotolevich 30.11.19

Proof!
Echospace... Yes even Wikipedia.

J
JekaXXXX 30.11.19

If you somehow bend our dimension with the 4th dimension at one point, we will be able to travel in time.

F
FutureInShadow 30.11.19

Yes. Imagination.

P
Pilat. 30.11.19

Jean would have flashed knowledge of the drugs

l
lfgdfs 30.11.19

Alice in den Stadten
Thumsup, the real!
Going back to the past? Only in memories. But he who lives in memories I can create my own future. And the one who thinks about the memories and the ancestors also can not live right.

B
Bl4ckH4wk 30.11.19

No!

W
Wild Rider 30.11.19

In any case, if that was possible, then the journey itself will not change the future, because it fixed in time. IMHO.

S
SibrodiS 30.11.19

Glasgow
What the documentary showed a color photo, where he distinguished modern man from the rest of the timely old-fashioned people, he was with the camera (which at that time certainly not existed and it is firmly proven) and was dressed in a more modern era of time.

PS. A little stupid, the cameras were, but the guy he was a more modern brand that did not and the picture was colorless. (Just remembered) :)

l
lfgdfs 30.11.19

If humanity will create a time machine, it will lead to disaster. It is so clear. But if humanity has created a time machine in the future, then we would have had. Accordingly, it does not invent that very well.

S
SibrodiS 30.11.19

Wild Rider [HunteR]
And what is time? This space and all, why is it impossible to turn? Moreover, there have been cases of aliens from the future, check it out yourself in the wiki at the top.