3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pretty Boy 30.11.19 05:09 am

Is it possible to go back in time?

Can not understand how to back, like 3 years ago and change this? Or is it nonsense? In short discussed.
90 Comments
Sort by:
S
SibrodiS 30.11.19

X-GAMER From Kyzylorda
Time remembers nothing, but you live in the present you are living THEY can continue to live wandering the space, time, remembers nothing, it is not, there is a space and time - a way to determine where you now live, but you live in the PRESENT and wander around a temporary space - is quite real, as if you live in the present.. of course it will be madness if everyone will receive God knows where, but that's life, what type of matrix - what is real and how to tell when you can't tell what a dream and what's real. Here, you just live in the present with time travel.

W
Wild Rider 30.11.19

SibrodiS

What is time? This space and all, why is it impossible to turn?

movement in time is only the change in the environment. roughly speaking, the motion of the particles and create such a thing as time. why I believe that changing the future is impossible? because I believe that everything is predetermined. For example, it is possible to travel in time: if in the past there had been visits 3 aliens from the future, in the future, by coincidence, going just 3 people to travel into the past.

M
Maickle Fort 30.11.19

If you get into a singularity, then come back.

R
RPGeshNIK 30.11.19

Can. But you need snipernet.

S
SibrodiS 30.11.19

Wild Rider [HunteR]
Nothing is predetermined, just live in the present you are traveling in a temporary SPACE, that is, no matter what happens, as it happens THIS HOUR, so no time is space, and motion of particles and as you say everything is predetermined is just stupid, nothing is stored and not printed, as it is a creation of the present and only, that is, we can at least all at once to go to the future and back, this niche is not remembered it was just and we must understand that time is just ABOUT the COUNTRIES NSTWO!!!

J
Jay-Jay Mwangi 30.11.19

For a few years - it is impossible but for a few minutes - really

H
Hip Priest 30.11.19

3 liters of purified vodka, 2 kg of cannabis, 5 tablets/cubes LSD, 2 kilos of amphetamine and a mustache.

P
Pilat. 30.11.19

can. greetings from 2018 !

R
Randler 30.11.19

No,but can reach realties Islands in Oceania,everything is like in the past

E
Ernesto Rafael Guevara [o 30.11.19

YES!Just open a history book or something to remember

N
Nihiliant 30.11.19

Yes.

S
ShaMaN 30.11.19

No, that's impossible :)

B
Biopsih 30.11.19

Past you can see,it kind of proved the theory of relativity(though now it seems to refute itself :D)
But the in the past unknown
time paradoxes, all because of

R
Razor_93_09 30.11.19

to go back in time and kill the grandfather and sleeping with his grandmother. the option of traveling on the road to success. no thanks not interested.

T
Teftelina 30.11.19

To get in the past need to get into the Pentagon, stand beside a nuclear bomb, and knock-knock on it with a grenade. The result is guaranteed.

P
Patriot PG 30.11.19

Do not write nonsense and not offtopa.I was in the past.In the future, too, moved.Your secret will not tell me the KGB banned it again to say something.One thing I will say for sure-our race is under threat, the Chinese will take over the world, I wanted to make the Soviet Union joined the Axis, but nothing happened, I was able to not only give America win the Cold war, but the Soviet Union has disintegrated.About the time paradoxes-I almost became a Jew!About the distance you travel in time-Jay-Jay Mwangi only for a few minutes move,but I'm in the XIX-XXII move normally.This is not fantasy, no cars, and overdose is not necessary.Who wants to be able to and not pacifista can ask in PM.In PM I can answer(and run off to on(in the past or the future)).

P
Patriot PG 30.11.19

Only KGB do not say that again, I boasted.

J
JerelyMarleCrash 30.11.19

Svoboda VS Dolg
It is unknown the universe rotates or not. If Yes, then it is possible.

S
Starseed M104 30.11.19

Time doesn't exist

A
A.Soldier of Light 30.11.19

Right, no time. This is nothing more than the word and the concept in our mind, the conscious (rational) subject.