3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pretty Boy 30.11.19 05:09 am

Is it possible to go back in time?

Can not understand how to back, like 3 years ago and change this? Or is it nonsense? In short discussed.
90 Comments
Sort by:
M
MesyacMay 30.11.19

stalker7162534
and if all will flock back to buy dollars and to fix the two? I think our country is a complete ass would come the momentary.
no, that's not right, and the economy.pragmati there too on the border between the past and the future - they will not allow the bucks to push))

now that way to rectify the two?... to buy the rights/diploma/title? everything is available =)
although the two - rating worthy and it must also manage to earn

PS and I would like to go back for a few minutes, just ask the person for forgiveness

t
the endless misanthropy o 30.11.19

stalker7162534
We fantasize. Permitted we are only moving into the future, creating a source of gravity so strong that even the atoms are moving slowly near him, events don't happen and time goes on, as it does not contradict the current paradigm.

W
Wild Rider 30.11.19

stalker7162534 wrote:
you could tell yourself what to do and what not to.
This is really and without moving the physical body.

s
stalker7162534 30.11.19

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
Yes I have no gravity travel to the future.

s
stalker7162534 30.11.19

Wild Rider
Want to know where straws to spread.

y
yariko.v 30.11.19

Pretty Boy wrote:
Can not understand how to back, like 3 years ago and change this? Or is it nonsense?
Not nonsense actually. Fiction, there is only what is not currently subject to modern technology. In other words, the primitive man could also safely say that computers is nonsense! But we know that it is not. By the way, is an entertaining game on the theme of Steins;Gate.
XGAMEPG wrote:
If humanity will create a time machine, it will lead to disaster. It is so clear. But if humanity has created a time machine in the future, then we would have had.
No, not necessarily. If we consider space time as a branched structure, changes in one timeline will not affect the other.
Patriot NG wrote:
Do not write nonsense and not offtopa.I was in the past.In the future, too, moved.Your secret will not tell me the KGB banned it again to say something.
You John Titor what?..
TemplarKnight wrote:
fuck you it not? you know perfectly well what it is. Otherwise, where I know I'm on call tomorrow and not do?
Time is only interpreted by the human value. However, this does not mean that time is, in principle. Man has created time because he was so convenient.

T
Tatyana F 30.11.19

Patriot PG
Prompt how to return to the past. To correct a global mistake... live with it unbearable.

T
Tatyana F 30.11.19

7 months ago

H
Hellberg 30.11.19

Tatiana f wrote:
7 months ago
Contact delorian and Marty McFly.
To make a flux capacitor , a time machine, a dog to have a sample(subject) and voalya.

S
ShaMaN 30.11.19

What is that necroposting? Tatiana F
He was joking. It's impossible. Only to come back (hypothetically and years of commercials 500) this is an alternative version of reality, and that, if the hypothesis of an infinite number of alternate universes confirmed.