3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grinaaa Morningstar 30.11.19 05:01 pm

Discussion of changes the rules of Fair PvP. (Diablo 2)

In this thread you can make suggestions about modifying certain clauses of the rules of Fair PvP and to discuss the existing proposals.
Answers/suggestions preferably to argue so that they were understandable to all.
Available deals:
1. To allow the use of things with a parameter Knockback the Amazons, the weapon attack class Javelin.
2. To allow the use of the rune word Call to Arms (with the exception of prohibited use Call To Arms against the characters of the Barbarian class).
3. To prohibit the use of Shadow Master, if the primary attacking skill is Lightning Sentry.
4. To forbid necromancers to use Marrowwalk.
142 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YnY 30.11.19

but if that's all allow/deny - this is not a fair and open pivipi will be ;c only with bananas for not beautiful nick

D
DELETEEND 30.11.19

for KB +
2. To allow the use of the rune word Call to Arms (with the exception of prohibited use Call To Arms against the characters of the Barbarian class).
not Oseni idea if it is only on one side...

4. To forbid necromancers use subject to Marrowwalk.
- it's a bit on a different level is necessary to repair )))

- allow 10 slow need more ! can't gain ovaries - go Sims play.!
- to remove a stump outside the gate when the generated map with the exit from the camp below and to the left!

p
pirya 30.11.19

1. Neobhodimo allow Amazon to use things that have a tendency knockback - this will allow Amazon to win a little more often. Compared to other characters with equal skill, the Amazon inferior to the rest.
2. The use of weapons call to arms will have a negative impact for the characters that use 2 kinds of weapons, in particular - Amazon. Think, would be to leave the rule consensual.
3. A ban on shadow master will allow you to play against the murderers easier, which is correct, because the killer obviously has a higher % of wins against the other with equal skill (except against the necromancer).
4. I consider it necessary to prohibit the use marrowwalk boots, which make imbalanced damage to the necromancer. Against other characters, necromant with marrowwalk boots has a clear advantage (with the exception of the EU Sorka).

I also think part of the problem in a fair pvp game with es sorceresses. Due to the unlimited mana they can drain the opponent, which will end mana. You need to think of something in these duels, for example, allow you to pick up mana potions from the ground against the EU for forty and maybe the introduction of rules against EU forty or the use of small locations (the same as when after 5 minutes). But in turn, the EU Sorka is not imboy etc. % wins against other not stands out, it would be possible to change something in favor of the EU for forty, for example, allow the set more 13 repl life or even be allowed to use mana potions (with some limitation).

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 30.11.19

1. For
2. For
3. For
4. Against

g
gpyr 30.11.19

I have one that is mw not used?

Y

Why the mechanics of the game to cut the offer? Ban borovykov will result in a forced perucac necro and the extra crap the necro to pvparam. Come on then Barba will select leap, and then bagovannaya IMBA out.

p
pirya 30.11.19

YOKOZUNA koko ni aru
what is bhavanath leap-a from Barba?

y
yok0o 30.11.19

1. MW need not deny, and remove this bug at the root of the D2. However to play against necro was interesting and the streight is still not cut down izi frags playing for this class. Against the ban ( and against the abolition of the bug, because you'll have to pump LVL 97 necro, and another necro on nonladder will not be playable ). And as the marrow gives at least some boost damage, because to find a normal white, normal tiaras and amulets ng difficult ( even dial resists is problematic ).
2. To allow caste call to arms always, if your unit is not more than 10 ( 15 )%. Prohibit in fact it only paladins, because there the unit itself is high and HP is plenty, but there could be something like if a paladin without %dr and without active holy shield... Amazon to allow precast BO from Cuba, according to the GM rules it is normal practice. Eska feels the same with good acts, let them get the skill to damage and so considerable damage or flies with 92% of the EU. For tracking % block add a new indicator in .res, I think not really a problem.
With regards to the barbarians: the latter are much easier and more interesting if the opponent plays with Bo and menubutton normal, but without the block. This is not the norm that beaver 100 lo play off one item for the pool. Amazon similarly.
3. To allow the AMC KB Darts under the condition of non-use light bolt'a, which as we all know not biocide. The problem is how to watch it.
4. You can as an option to prohibit the pumping of a mind blast trypsinum for more than 2, so there was a severe imbalance as it is now. Shadow will throw him far less and it lasts a few seconds which is enough to conduct a successful attack, but not enough for passive pursuit.
5. To introduce a rule attacker to lock the passive game ( Hey, trapsida and Eski ). To bind to an active offensive player who has the advantage in the exchange, for example:
All nalapat on Amazon
The killer attacks a barbarian with teleport, smiter ( here is debatable too ). An open question with trapaceae, but I also let them attack, but ran.
Necromancer is attacking everyone except druids, barbarians with a teleport, the EU witches.
Barbarian with teleport attacks all probably, because he has to kill... a Barbarian without teleport stands and fires back, but it is usually arrive all by yourself.
- Paladins: Smiter attacks all except the Hamer, maybe the druids in the wind. Hammer attacks all except vetrogonov, also with respect to the controversial issue with the BVC for the ambiguous exchanges there...
- The fairies in the cold I honestly really too lazy to remember how to deal with exchanges, but you need to make them more active. Chase invitrum blasam for 5 minutes is something... the EU needs the sorceress to attack the necromancers ( not poisonous ) and hammer. At the same time, sanctions should be imposed prohibiting Eske to fly for 5 minutes to arreat, arreat, although they are doing bad as a rule ( can award Eske lose after 5 minutes, and active play of her opponent? :D ).
- Druid of the wind attacking everyone except murderers and barbarians with a teleport. The druids dogs and so of course are trying to attack and bite because where they go...
Yes, painted not all possible characters. Yes, I've written the obvious for the core pvp community things. Just as an example of what should be described in the public rules. And Yes, most importantly, respectively, to agree on the terms of this very active game and the restraint ( such as not leaving the sight of an opponent, if you have to attack; to move in the opposite direction from the opponent, spamming is not the randomness, etc... )
6. Ban die facet's. Remember in the season to tournament play necromacer against the sorceress in a Blizzard. Went against it with negative resist, decided not to bother ( and to Corky so this is a handicap ). In the end, killing her - the facet left me with 300 health ( with a pretty high-quality equipment and gear ). In any case, it is not fair that you killed are this close, perhaps even left on 1 HP, and you stupidly overpay finishes in ist for the facet, not the player!
7. Allow light resist 80 + 20 abs, as is the practice in you know where. Very balanced ( worse than 85 with vigor ), but a free hand in the direction of a variety of Builds.
8. With regards to game mechanics:
- It would be cool to add to the game ninth ( maybe tenth ) moderators observer ( streamers of the same ). Will enable fpk tournaments ( TVT 4 on 4, keep know ) or to punish offenders in a fair games with a crowded the game.
- Also it would be ideal to add automation over the limit allowed resists, not to long and tedious to argue about someone or right ( thanks to the team +res, which by the way is not always correctly displays the info ), and just all the extra resources were cut off by the game client.
- To make fair games, repair items, consumables, and banks are mana free. Will greatly increase the popularity of the games fair in comparison with open pvp ( very much shook myself pvp chars and stupidly scored on all other aspects of the game, including farm items and gold in particular ). Yes, they will use anybody stupid going to the game, pocinovice for free and coming, but sometimes the player will be distracted by what is happening in the game, to linger, to observe and might be interested. A no and attraction.
- To remove the effect of the deceleration belts ( Arah and Nosferatu ). As a result, it will untie the hands of the variation of Builds and will help fans faith gmb. Many will be asked to allow 10 slow with these belts, but there are some characters who will not be able to gain over 10 IAS lossless - Amazon with faith gmb obvious example - not FORTS now take for fans to pasumalai. The same applies to siterow, BVC, ASEC.
- Oh yeah, I forgot to mention one of the main unfair moments. Namely, using third-party software with geometric shapes, giving you the advantage. I have already practiced the measure of restraint - quite effective, according to most fair, but demanding in the context of large-scale events. We need to stop the usage at the client level... at least in the games fair game to be honest!
- Give moderators more informative access to view the inventory of players. In the form not quite be clear is necr marrowwalk or apnote unik sneaker below gradom, for example. You can try to do something like click on the nick of the player with the mouse and open it invent in the form in which we see your inventory with the free driving the mouse on it and the correct display of the description of the item when you hover over it.
There are still a lot of detail, but the above basic suggestions, in my humble opinion, taken from the experience of holding thematic events this season, as well as active games pvp the last 5 years. Hard cart to budge, and on the thumb and the little things are easy to change. Was excited about this topic and at least some movement in the pvp direction in General. I hope the result is not the same as in the next topics about fair pvp turnir March 2017 and the idea of the new rune words.

The game really is and invented 10 years ago the rules do not fit into the concept of the current players performance. How would I for the next word is not banned, and the paste is not lost, we need to be leveled to the parallel universes ( mentioned forbidden things only for understanding and comparison, in any case not to promote ) and implement something that works have a more developed, active and interested players.

J
Jay_xD 30.11.19

Grenaa Morningstar wrote:
1. To allow the use of things with a parameter Knockback the Amazons, the weapon attack class Javelin.
3. To prohibit the use of Shadow Master, if the primary attacking skill is Lightning Sentry.
4. To forbid necromancers to use Marrowwalk.
1 + , amok a little and they all punish and so
2 - , with the consent of the opponents (as now is). you can rewrite the rule to the contrary (TSTA possible, but if one of the players against the game is no CTA)
3 - , if you deny the clever creep blocking so that everyone, without exception! Schadow master is part of the assassin
4 - against. a lot of what classes use some bugs/features. mV is one of them

---

9. to change the wording of the rules, so they cannot be interpreted in different ways
10. to add resists/absorbs

Y

To prevent druids to stacoat not rooks!

Y

To prevent druids to stacoat not rooks!

S
Somberlain 30.11.19

Jay_xD, YOKOZUNA koko ni aru
I recall that this theme was not created for voting, and for discussion, so it is advisable to argue their position, as did pirya and yok0o.

J
Joey-I 30.11.19

1. I agree
2.. do Not agree, I think that should be allowed to use cta or the unit to choose(only applies to Barba), c/c Asa is also going to play with Bo, the ball block do not have to play against this mascara without cta.
3..disagree, it is better to ban ACE from attacking the skill Ls to chaos, maybe the SM part of this hero.
4..agree

From the proposals:
a) to Review the situation with Visp
b) Allow more cold absov
C) to Allow the use of the cube (the same Amazon for KTA and etc)

Y
Yenno 30.11.19

Grenaa Morningstar
agree with everything, everything is super!

S
Somberlain 30.11.19

Post user DOBE_R that he for certain reasons cannot post on the forum itself:

1. For. AMCI and so weak, even though as-that will be stronger in pvp.
2. Support for Dynamix, it's time to transfer pvp to a new level. Pvp without Bo - nonsense. A small amount of Hm and MP is the primary cause of liability in pvp that needs to be eradicated, and this is the biggest step. A great alternative is the choice of or Bo and max block. I propose to allow to use Bo all against all, in case the unit does not exceed a certain low level such as 20%~(amka with Bo and the block will still be Imbi for beaver).
3. Against. This is very stupid, to fight the domination of the assassins cutting them skills, you just need to oblige with rules to passivity in the ladders. This will solve all the problems in sm and no one will not complain. IMBA is not the caste of mind of the blast (hi wsg), and the strength of the ladders when you're not in a hurry.
4. Against. In the form in which it is offered - pure nonsense. Half of the servers to siphon necro something because of this. If the admin pofiksit a bug at the server level - a Holy cause. And to have two necro's, one for pvp, another for fair pvp - weird.

5. You need something against liability, despite the fact that it was written in prawaal that it can be invoked in duels where there is no moderator. That would give them the choice of modernizing.

6. Necessary promised a year ago by the admin partial automation. What you need: automatic undercut overs for ESTs, etc., cutting the same stats as the slow target, cast life tap i td. Players should not experience problems due to such trifles, when to find a suitable gear problem servers advertise No. 1.
7. Add options allowed resistol. To make resources more flexible. To do so, chtob no profit does not exceed 90рес. 80 + 20абс on the light, completely allowed to review over at Kolda, because half of the Persians, even with over 1 do not keep blizz in the game without Bo (you can enable 2 Ravena provided that the RES at Kolda will be -100 after mastery, it will be very simple and convenient alternative). Allow beavers to wear Visp, for in the permitted vigora ban on Visp looks absurd, 80 + 20 are weaker than vigor, but prohibited.
8. Add informative value to the command +res for a comfortable game without a moderator.
9. Well, a little more automation to be able to play without Modera. Drinking a jar of HP, ate Christ and so on - alert on the screen to the opponent would see foul play. Generally, the more competent automation - the better.
10. well, you need to work on the wording of the rules. Now there's a lot formulated crooked, but something contradicts another in the same list.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 30.11.19

yok0o wrote:
To allow caste call to arms always, if your unit is not more than 10 ( 15 )%.
Something like that was originally part of the plan, but at this point we discuss the changes that are taking place without any intervention from the technical side.

Jay_xD wrote:
if you deny the clever creep blocking so that everyone, without exception
Need reasoning. (oak is also a familiar, but he doesn't attack and doesn't give such a huge advantage)
yok0o wrote:
Ban die facet's.
This question has been discussed, the majority voted that to avoid such facet = skill.
yok0o wrote:
To introduce a rule attacker to lock the passive game
For that you need perfect and, most importantly, the precise statement that defines a passive game. Without it, everyone will be able to interpret the paragraph differently, which will lead to endless disputes.
yok0o wrote:
Allow light resist 80 + 20 abs
Already had similar offers from dobermn, but his main argument was - everything is all they know.
But on topic - this option of the resist is tested for a long time.
-------
Let's discuss the changes which are not of a technical nature. Most interested in proposals on the balance in pvp.

J
Jay_xD 30.11.19

Need reasoning. (oak is also a familiar, but he doesn't attack and doesn't give such a huge advantage)
any familiar part of the character
it is like draining attack, and gives certain advantages in the game
whether it's oak from the druid or Valkyrie/deck AMCI
if fixes Schadow master, you are not completely
for example, when playing against witches and even any much inferior classes - you can only use warrior

y
yok0o 30.11.19

This question has been discussed, the majority voted that to avoid such facet = skill.
Blizzard with facet beats from character and often does damage instantly. Or kill the facet, then again 5 minutes of flying spam of randomness is skill? Lightning from facet about the same suddenly hits. From a meteor wanders easily, I agree. Plus it cold facet that is very painful. Before the murder of a facet are not counted for example, but the challenge was difficult facet of it or not. Probably for this reason the rule was removed, just so not to bother. With this approach it is possible and all rules to simplify, you can ( and should ) work to make things right...
For that you need perfect and, most importantly, the precise statement that defines a passive game. Without it, everyone will be able to interpret the paragraph differently, which will lead to endless disputes.
On this, too, takes a long time to sit and work, OFC to your favourite format theme chatted enough it does not fit, sorry.
At the moment all your arguments in response to all - tested, someone out there has already solved, and so on. My opinion is that your conservative long experience and the omission does not allow you to move on and accept change, even to prevent them. As I already mentioned above, the game is not in place. All options should be revisited and tested. A new need to analyze and vote instead of relying on 10 years ago, the decisions made nobody knows by whom.
Let's discuss the changes which are not of a technical nature. Most interested in proposals on the balance in pvp.
And Yes, let's discuss all versions of the changes we waited a very long time. Why focus only on what is interesting to someone specific ( not implying anything )?

y
yok0o 30.11.19

With regards to the marrow necro: I think the situation after the prohibition of mV will be about the same as that necro played and will play, but for open pvp. For fire pvp they are not so much, just look at the last tournament. Nobody wants to pump characters and new ( and already with the whole crowd that at times difficult because of scarcity ) to look for the right gear to plug the holes. In the end, we just lose quite an interesting and dynamic class in fire games, which will definitely affect negatively.
As an option to remove this bug, but all necromancers, not cacalchen prison, to reset stats and skills. Which of course no one will do.

y
yok0o 30.11.19

Jay_xD
I think as an option you can use shadow warrior'and for the stack, but it's not the same.
You can as an option in the payment to give them the opportunity to use UAC with the ring, but then Asya will lose the 102 FCR threshold, and edit the rules under one class too, no one will.
Again, while the trend is just to cut the possibility of strong characters and untie the hands of the weak, and then come what may. I think it is wrong.