3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grinaaa Morningstar 30.11.19 05:01 pm

Discussion of changes the rules of Fair PvP. (Diablo 2)

In this thread you can make suggestions about modifying certain clauses of the rules of Fair PvP and to discuss the existing proposals.
Answers/suggestions preferably to argue so that they were understandable to all.
Available deals:
1. To allow the use of things with a parameter Knockback the Amazons, the weapon attack class Javelin.
2. To allow the use of the rune word Call to Arms (with the exception of prohibited use Call To Arms against the characters of the Barbarian class).
3. To prohibit the use of Shadow Master, if the primary attacking skill is Lightning Sentry.
4. To forbid necromancers to use Marrowwalk.
142 Comments
Sort by:
j
jibicbiu 30.11.19

That's awesome you: first you say: in the game everything should be as planned, not for nothing it is all there and developed. Then you say: no, the decor is bad. And Bo from barb bad. So not fair! But Shadowmaster is good(the main argument is that I play and it drags)). It should not be banned.
All build good and beautiful, no wonder Boh (Blizzard) have created these creatures.
It bliske bad. Etc.
By the way, about Bo from the barb. Maybe then we should ban teleport Sorka? He disbalancement. To allow her TP only if the enemy Enigma.

In General it is actually pulling the cart to his side, but rather to say in the direction of your favorite character(or rather, already honed and harvested for pvp (dohrener lo).
Another thought: it would be Good to prevent changing clothes. Dial @overred and @absorb difficult and typing you lose in some other article. Let you wear a forbidden rising sun and became immortal for FB Eski, but you will lose in the rest of the article. You may need to come to the tournament in a certain gear and in the course of the tournament, only to change it it is impossible, except of the swap, conditional. (Though maybe it works?))
Sorry for my noob.

S
Sweety_Mustard 30.11.19

NCU. Side view:
let's not cut ASEK - cm I simple for the stack, I do not care that he blasts another screen throws - I play with them, all cool!
- guys, - I've fallen from blizza with facet. Let's ban the Mae facets!
And for some reason, nefiga not seen a che-thread like:
I love the sounds of the one chip, the fire theme, always at the expense of her win is IMBA, let's move!

i
irknet 30.11.19

1. +
2. to solve it, but to make restrictions on bo with cta level 1
3. ban against certain classes, such as against druid
4. against need software this bug is to remove. If not removed, then leave as is.

[
[[gmr]] 30.11.19

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
And for some reason, nefiga not seen a che-thread like:
I love the sounds of the one chip, the fire theme, always at the expense of her win is IMBA, let's move!
Well, this is really gone, but I was very surprised that Pira ( which im 98 LVL, dressed probably better than Jay), put the 3rd paragraph and agreed with the cutting of sm. So don't pull the blanket over myself....

N
NoneOne2010 30.11.19

Why barb Bo is not banned? As fire if the bar 8 tysch HP,and bolshinstva other Persians 2-2.5 tysch HP?

M
MOWHOCTu 30.11.19

irknet
for example, against druid
Which cyclone armor, the familiar stack, oak and lres allowed 85 ?;D
Rather against him to allow, in contrast to forty naprimer, which breaks the lowest FHR and no buns)

T
Torum. 30.11.19

Trupoedy can't all admit that cm cheat-cheat, is cool to win, when the robot is behind you blasts distributes over three screens...

m
magyarorszag 30.11.19

firkax
> with this logic, it is necessary to remove all the bans

Garbage again what. Why did you even wrote this? It was about what hands to decide (on PG with a discount on gear), drag you, or not. Of course, within certain rules. And I personally for that fair rules are more like fpk/gm rules that I play for the third year. Because they have less room for randomness and liabilities than in PGNiG fair. That you yourself are not disgusting to watch as sin in the traps is sitting, or that people do not understand at all that on the battlefield happens during pvp? Stupidly passive and what is detachment type, when it will end and I will give my hum/OC/of any after tournament?. Or when will he catch inviz hammer or the spirit will die? To change the rules and you need to clean out the nonsense and get people to actively play. I like active pitchero some things on ng to watch just disgusting. And thanks to you and your kind people are so disgusting here just rooted. Liability, detachment and carelessness in relation to normal pvp. Yes, and I have already voted on all items

Z
Zen_Master 30.11.19

I will Express my opinion: any change must be implemented carefully, weighing the pros and cons as to break the balance of rash decisions, you can quite easily, and PG such decisions, as we all know, were any good they in the end did not. It is necessary to gradually go from simple to complex: initially to introduce a more obvious and minor changes, after successful implementation to proceed more global. Successful practices of other resources (rules on gm, fpk) give a good reference, which certainly must be considered, but looking back on the tradition and features of the server playground.

Now, in fact proposed in the first post:
1. Knockback the Amazons need to be resolved, does not give global benefits, but raises the fighting capacity of the class.
2. Battle Commands from a CTA should be allowed, but if you wish one of the parties to play the game without BO – the game runs without a HUNDRED. A living example of when CTA creates overbust in a losing mathscape: boner vs es sorc. Without BO necr with the presence of good armor, opredelnie skill and experience has some chances against Eski. BO this matchup definitely tilts toward Eski, which is anticharm. Precast BO of a cube in invent – allowed (a plus for amok). Against the barb: BO/or unit choice seems the best option.
3. Clearly against. Cuts the unique advantages of one of the most important pvp classes may result in imbalanced and consequences. For GM and FPK does not bother anyone, all works successfully. More important, in my opinion, to prescribe clear rules anti-liabilities (below) that would have obliged the assassins to attack (they have to do is almost always rare exceptions).
4. As well against. The use of bugs – one of the components of d2 pvp, with the same success it is possible to prevent WSM-bug, wsg, etc. Programmatically, this feature has not been corrected, the server is already eleven years living with his mechanics, drops, bugs and associated restrictions somewhere on the level 1.11-12, and use the features of server mechanics is quite natural. The points 3,4 doubly strange to change the rules when active players for years (literally) are going to need armor, and now will suffer from the necessary re-leveling and re-Assembly. And with the current poor online development fair pvp is obviously hurt.

Now on to other suggestions:
5. Initially prescribe clear rules anti-passive (which have long been written and time-tested): not to disappear from the minimap rival by more than 10 seconds, do not use excessively defensive game without trying to attack (constant teleport outside of the minimap with the appearance of the opponent Desam) etc. May prescribe the concept of active part.
6. Allow rebuff with a HUNDRED of a cube in invent, described above, why (in the same rebuff Jenca with lemonlime to invent).
7. Allow to use UAC with wisp/English – further diversifies Assembly, increase amount of HP and extend duel (less randomness in the duel).
8. To allow the use of wipsp 20+80lres (as already discussed above – is less profitable than TG, but unleashes alternate assemblies).
8. Slightly increase over cold (+10-30res), to BO the Persians with 2+HP not to fall from one random bliza, it is possible to introduce variation 2 Raven+small over (need to test – just further diversifies Assembly).

Deliberately raised only changes that do not require technical modifications and intervention in the code. If successful will introduce some of the changes that such improvements do not require much detail to discuss software integrations for easier game fair in pvp games.
For players - advanced functionality and res, notifikasi when the enemy is drinking a heal/rejuv potion or shrine to automate games modders, if technically possible - anti-cheat from the use of mapaca. Perhaps trimming 10% slow and autocap resists/absorbs/Dr.
For modders - obs-mode ("flight" players in invisible mode, without interfering with them), additional bed (9-10) for modders and streamers, enhanced functionality for viewing Inventa/armor/% block and so on.

T
T-Fox 30.11.19

Zen_Master
-What precast? What freestuff AR from the limb, which of Oakey? Although, if allowed against beaver KTA, he's going to need some advantage, I admit, BUT not yuzaniya charges.
- if you allow CTA, the elevated Auvers, no need, will die with one icicles even necro. But some AMC 30 overs will add vitality commercials 4 times. Once I witnessed equal fights poizon AMCI with over good and close, and their accounts were 3-2 and 2-3. Simply due to the block set 75 light RES and 75 or 90 poison, lost the lion's share of damage and pierce. the same thing happens in duels against ASCI(she has a lot of HP/unit, and the loss of even 3ск feel),close fohow etc.
By the way, without Bo close holds only 2 spirit, SPIRA. interestingly, this is easier in this fight necro with immune Golem, attack for 500 screens and smart SPIRA or bliske twice as great damage and without IB(imun Golem, it makes no sense using). so the poor necro I want near in less than two demail...
On behalf of Nekros, the druids, little assassino, I declare that you are over it rules. The only trouble with paladins, norms hammou close kills, the Smiths; but on the other hand, someone also needs to zero to make... well, a bunch of too easy spravlyaetsya, at least I thought so.

y
yok0o 30.11.19

Zen_Master wrote:
A living example of when CTA creates overbust in a losing mathscape: boner vs es sorc. Without BO necr with the presence of good armor, opredelnie skill and experience has some chances against Eski. BO this matchup definitely tilts toward Eski, which is anticharm
All, however, quite the opposite. Bo is not particularly Bostic ESCO, but necro gives a clear profit at the KHP for a comfortable exchange, and MP against overmassive

T
T-Fox 30.11.19

yok0o
well, with 3400+ HP and 90 RES even 76% of esk in FHR to drive significantly less likely to be. But corki regen is higher and the chances to survive the exchange above.
as for me, in the place of the necro, I would choose a game with Bo. Vs 95 the EU has chosen to play without Bo only in the case that managed to get more than 2K HP.

A
Archon Guard 30.11.19

cheto I read-I read the posts severe about Bo, and that's what I thought - duel and so often last very long and your Beau from the cube they will be infinite, on the contrary it is necessary to forbid in pvp using the inventory charmy to CPS( and tar and Gorski generally all) XD, then who the first will be the TCAP that HP was missing exactly 1 hit, and before pvp to check whether rivals kill each other with 1 hit ) and if not then to admit pvp is not feasible and to cancel!
if someone is not funny is it

N
NoneOne2010 30.11.19

Why was Supreme cagbag with javeline mum?

f
firkax 30.11.19

magyarorszag
Why did you even wrote this?
just could not resist at the sight of your nonsense

It was about what hands to decide (on PG with a discount on gear), drag you, or not. Of course, within certain rules
for this is enough for the rules to be the same for everyone (or equally they were not)
everything else is already trying to push the balance of their favorite characters where they do not drag (after all, the character selection is also part of the strategy to do it correctly - for some reason nobody will be surprised when someone loses gracewood and will not rule for him to write)

And I personally for that fair rules are more like [ ... ] which I've been playing for three years.
ugh, another attempt kopipasterov
copypasted content is always a disastrous idea, regardless of the details

That you yourself are not disgusting to watch as sin in the traps sitting
no, what's that supposed to be nasty?
if that someone is fighting against me - I'm better off it so it will be easier to shoot than if he moves
if against someone else, do not care, do not see the interest in watching other people's battles

R
ROMCHA1994 30.11.19

Somehow did not consider that call to arms, not everyone will be in pvp, as it is not logically impossible... barb shouting against Chara without shouting, then barb should berruti his opponent for not chastenko... the same goes for Chara with Chara against the CtA that does not have CtA, too, should berruti... and if you drop in the direction of TvT there is also need not a few to write about all the conventions, in relation to the buffs yelling, jenča, the spirits of the druid... but in pvp it would not hurt to add.

m
magyarorszag 30.11.19

firkax
> it's enough for the rules to be the same for everyone
So they are the same for all, with the features of characters and builds. But. To discuss tseleobraznost rules can those who play pvp and long plays. And who understands those features. And this is clearly not you. I'm sure you're not playing different builds against different and do not rummage at all, that's what. So to discuss this and I can not understand

>copypasted content is always a disastrous idea, regardless of the details
Funny phrase, especially given the fact that fair rules themselves were copied from alcara. That is, if you believe what I was reading when it. And if so - why disastrous? Why are some aspects you cannot take from where pitchero more clearly, and where people also get it stronger and better than here? This is no offense to the guys here - simply a statement of fact

> no, what's that supposed to be nasty?
Talking about the interest of the game with such people. Here you are going to play chess with a petition, which the whole game goes horse back and forth, making only two the same speed all the time? Also here - people either play normally, or sit somewhere and expect you to chase them across the map. But these are aspects of the game that need to understand. And to understand - you have time to play with people, including with those who are on some heads you more

> that call to arms, not everyone will be in pvp, as it is not logically impossible
You can do easier. People with Bo provides a boost for those who have Bo no. Provided that bustet not block Persian. If the block and playing against dru/bar/Smith/bj AMCI - boost not give him all. If the situation is that brow, whose Bo no will boostit barbarian - you have to give your opponent a hundred to rebuff and all

y
yok0o 30.11.19

ROMCHA1994 wrote:
Somehow did not consider that call to arms, not everyone will be in pvp
there is absolutely no obstacle to the acquisition or cooking KTA, all the rest is excuses...

f
firkax 30.11.19

magyarorszag
So they are the same for all
so the fact of the matter

who plays pvp and for a long time it plays
this is clearly not you
o great father, magyarorszag, how much I long you play pvp?

what fair rules themselves were copied from alcara
but it is simply a lie, spread by some individuals
That is, if you believe what I was reading when the
well, we should not believe

Why are some aspects you can not take out
if someone somewhere like, there is a very simple solution - just go there
rather than trying to impose your habits all around
specific details here values again do not have

Talking about the interest of the game with such people.
if I'm with someone interesting to play, I just don't play with him, not trying to convince him that he needs to play so that it amused me

you have time to play with people, including with those who are on some heads you more
I'm glad you have a chance to play with those who are on some heads you more and all does not increase your skill (otherwise they will cease to be stronger, and you write to play for a long time)

Z
Zen_Master 30.11.19

T-Fox
I had no problem on the necro with blizkimi at Auvers 205 and ~2200hp. Usually it was 10-50hp after one full bliza from a good close. OFC you are this close to dress up, so that 2200 will endure, but this season was excellent. On the other hand for many to score 2200+ hp in reality PG is very problematic and get enough random duel. If you play without a BEAU, a bit more Overa many vital.

Why such a negative attitude towards the UAC? HP will Bastida for all, additional stack >> less random deaths from a couple missiles.

About ESOC me on the necro with ~2100хп without BO vs 95% ESOC was much more in the exchange than with BO. With BO at the Eski huge manapool which strays eternity, and time at any moment, sensing something was wrong flies off to regen.