3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grinaaa Morningstar 30.11.19 05:01 pm

Discussion of changes the rules of Fair PvP. (Diablo 2)

In this thread you can make suggestions about modifying certain clauses of the rules of Fair PvP and to discuss the existing proposals.
Answers/suggestions preferably to argue so that they were understandable to all.
Available deals:
1. To allow the use of things with a parameter Knockback the Amazons, the weapon attack class Javelin.
2. To allow the use of the rune word Call to Arms (with the exception of prohibited use Call To Arms against the characters of the Barbarian class).
3. To prohibit the use of Shadow Master, if the primary attacking skill is Lightning Sentry.
4. To forbid necromancers to use Marrowwalk.
142 Comments
Sort by:
A
Archon Guard 30.11.19

I think the approach prohibitions and permissions obsolete!!

we need to create other rules in addition to the fact that there is and let players choose what rules they are breaking each other's keyboard and mouse, someone will fit the rules of MMA and someone will be rested as Mayweather and will stubbornly knead all the rules of Boxing

S
Sweety_Mustard 30.11.19

Jay_xD wrote:
3 - , if you deny the clever creep blocking so that everyone, without exception! Schadow master is part of the assassin
I have no clue, but as EB skill is really imbovat - shadow spamming blasts on a CD from outside of the screen. I propose a ban on full pimp MB using see - but even in this case, he will use this skill. The precedent of the ban on the use of the away team there are the way - the ban on the SW skill clay golem sun broke and the bow of the Persians - would like him, since ICQ is allowed to use, see
yok0o wrote:
MW need not deny, and remove this bug at the root of the D2
Clean up is not necessary - without it, rabies druid , which does not Shine, generally turns into a bag (he uses the charges of the worm 21 LVL with the unique ring). Don't like the boots - not to try and use it to pump the Persians broke - add respek from Akari. That's a more logical choice than the time to drop a number of pvp and PVM delay, pofiksit bug, which as I understand were sawn, balance.

E
Eleganza 30.11.19

Introduction of KTA will further hit the poor players. Not everyone has the KTA. Or are You suggesting that all give Кта6? Fair pvp so stuck on ng that you can more or less equalize the chances in bad gear (using a block for example). And Bo is not banned if you can't negotiate with an opponent - it's your problem.

Haight in the direction of the passive ESOC do not understand. I remember the passive on last tournament was ICQ (which is all of the duel was brought to overtime) and AMA-AMA (which of course will stand and the bullet). And 3 minutes (why talk about 5 min, when successfully conducted, 3) it is not so much to direct utterly to zapisivat any. But for some reason EU problem.

D
DELETEEND 30.11.19

vo eleganzer warit/ and then snickering pitchlike now KTA is introduced, and scare off all the not very rich. Not well, there are Vario to put on the cards feir totem-or moder hand that gives everyone the same level of Bo ) Only you whining for a passive, no Bo.... What will happen to fart when Eski or salmon under Bo will stand in the ladders?
and Yes, to stand in the gangways, and sw is sm, which, even with the MB 1 to MB throw at the enemy on approach )

This question has been discussed, the majority voted that to avoid such facet = skill.
But you can advice these fathers pvp ? Or under the skill name means the skill Evade Amazon ?

Against liability standards would have gone to the portal in the town right to the snakes, but it is unlikely we will see))) though all duel they were having. and then run back it is

Some cutting of the blocks... are you serious is discuss the realities of the PG ?
3 of the disabled in Enigma will remain there, with Bo and without block. You know where to play, with three handicapped by such rules.
And so you have to tunir TVT 2 teams signed up. And you got to the entry threshold will increase such a rule.

M
MOWHOCTu 30.11.19

1. Ban die facets, because there are often cases when there are low HP, you kill the opponent and he thus die from the facet. It is not fair somehow.
2. Allow the kb to the Amazons of criticaI. Pretty weak class, unlike necro, ASEC and the druids.
3. To improve cold over the cut 15-20 to do pvp against close more dynamic. Now blisski play passively, throwing invitee Blizzard which almost always vanscott with the current over.
4. To allow more regen HP EU terms, because they are very weak against poison and open wounds. The esk sacs very easily it can be controlled by any fistulagram.
5. To forbid necromancers SS, because at the moment with mV a bug, necro is very strong against pizzamakers. They otmechen armor and synergy, and in conjunction with the block 75 and 57 others at all IMBA. Well or remove the cf bug.
6. Allow more characters against a barbarian if one plays with enigmas. This barbarian is very strong and has a great amount of HP, damage, and dynamics. Very often it is enough 1st BB to kill the opponent. Without Enigma well, barbarian is weaker and not as a dynamic character.
7. To limit a single MDR and magic absorb from the EU against forty-bone necromancers, as in the duel at the EU corki a huge advantage. It would be good to do so, but then the spirit and Viper fall off, but they are the main istemami.
8. Reduce the maximum absorb and resists to lightning and fire from the Windows of the druids, because the class is very strong because of the skill Cyclone Armor.
9. About shadow masters accept that, then maybe we need to ban it and replace shadow warior, but only for traps ASI.

And also, I would like to make 9(10) in the fair games criming and view HP bars of both commands. Of course, to do so, to come could only be defined by the person appointed by the administrator.

M
MOWHOCTu 30.11.19

Eleganza
Well, a liability in any way must be eradicated, because passive play for the victory kills interest in pvp among many. The esk itself is not a passive character, but almost everybody plays them passively)

M
MOWHOCTu 30.11.19

As for me, is to make pvp more dynamic, no one should anchorite opponent and then it will be a game, not shoots from missiles ;D. Here, for example, the term fire you need to hit the opponent 8-12 missile to kill, while the necro for example, a 3 ~SPIRA.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 30.11.19

Eleganza wrote:
Or are You suggesting that all give Кта6?
Now CTA 2 for the hum of the East you can buy. :)

y
yok0o 30.11.19

Eleganza wrote:
the second generally on your shit for 300 lo (without Bo) fell from her
purely from the facet, fell, count up how unfair, urgent need to ban!

F
FludoTron 30.11.19

I certainly wildly apologize, but years later I still see wild prohibition to use the available GAME mechanics.

Imagine the situation:
Sit down two players. One does not like that the horse goes with the letter G, it's not like the pawn to get it out would be difficult. And the other doesn't, that the Queen even goes so straight and diagonally. It would be necessary to forbid him to go in a straight line. And diagonally. And indeed forbid him to go would be nice.

m
mofs 30.11.19

If technical changes-bug fixes is not, then :
1. To prohibit the class of necromancer to use the block just TK it has great DMG due to the mw bug. Yes, the output FPC NCR.
2. The same applies to ASEC, if schadou master so IMBA even fly without block.wb is allowed
As for the casters who benefit from these changes no, you can add your ++
Sorkam, the druid, the necromancer is allowed to use 80 Lite+20 abs
Against necro more MDR

D
DELETEEND 30.11.19

the same theme rolls in sracic..
By the way cold raziki Yes. KTA may slightly improve the situation and give you through 1 near. but the current over, a clear ditch.(well, except for the most obscure of which can skyluke from bliza on the head to avoid ) die faceti must die!

The slow target is nice thing, why should it be cut ? there is always the option to wear overies, or cooking Krapohl etc. again, 1 frame only. just allow 10 slow...

y
yok0o 30.11.19

Why is everyone so write about Lite 80+20 as if it is better or even equal to all permitted vigorou?
In fact, this setup reduces survivability in favor of the 10 CFR that realiach the presence of armor on the server just add comfort, though at the expense of quality...

J
Joey-I 30.11.19

Eleganza wrote:
block capablity
With this couponloco you can play without a head and hands, OMG, the index of the skill to be cannot and ked have wigs who are interested in pvp mercy, Luo day to get hold of you, and everything else is just too lazy and all well aware of this.

N
NoneOne2010 30.11.19

Times all offer their own-here's mine:
1. Ban Bo barb vs all - it's fair pvp without Bo.
2. razreshite Iran Maidan necro against all
3. razreshite volshebno to use the bow Windowsmaker with teleport
4. ban the druid on a breeze to use wolves against all builds at paladin
5. because ETS likes to popability and make some inviso - to prohibit bone spirit
6. to forbid hoary to call ognenova Golem vs vollebak on fire
7. razreshite charmy poison against volchenok with an energy shield

N
NoneOne2010 30.11.19

che did this knock javelinas of Masanchi? if no other problems.

J
Jay_xD 30.11.19

in my opinion the rules should not cut! abilities
the rules should require players to use not fair techniques in the game, namely macrosite, absorb, Dr, MDR, slowing the enemy and his caste, proklinaya enemy (Dekra) and other
but not trimming the attacking character skills

maybe even allow to use a maximum of two skills in pvp??
teleport and spirit
teleport and BB
teleport and drugs

one class weaker than the other > you need to cut back a strong class !?
I Graceada love pvp play, can all teleport and ranged attacks, is now banned you need something like a chance to equalize? no?

J
Jay_xD 30.11.19

I want to raise a question about the use of charges with some things for all classes
type arakh-venom and demolib the jenča may oak from Hoto and Visp/nature
charges of teleport will help beginners to quickly master the pvp sphere

3m3m 30.11.19

chargi s tp ofc crap, a vot i s ench oak limba eto normal, ewe bi rezrewit precast kyba s - vawe norm bilo bi

N
NoneOne2010 30.11.19

Recently watched a movie about pvp on XS kakmo service, so there is forbidden to drink banks with mana. In my opinion not a bad theme against all pasivo and volshebno with shield power in General, you can prevent will.

the bar Bo to ban if the enemy without KTA plays