3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grinaaa Morningstar 30.11.19 05:01 pm

Discussion of changes the rules of Fair PvP. (Diablo 2)

In this thread you can make suggestions about modifying certain clauses of the rules of Fair PvP and to discuss the existing proposals.
Answers/suggestions preferably to argue so that they were understandable to all.
Available deals:
1. To allow the use of things with a parameter Knockback the Amazons, the weapon attack class Javelin.
2. To allow the use of the rune word Call to Arms (with the exception of prohibited use Call To Arms against the characters of the Barbarian class).
3. To prohibit the use of Shadow Master, if the primary attacking skill is Lightning Sentry.
4. To forbid necromancers to use Marrowwalk.
142 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoneOne2010 30.11.19

by the way the charges with the teleport rules topic, but apparently the guys SSU that they will try to sway the amulet, and their armor by 200 Lo

J
Jay_xD 30.11.19

NoneOne2010
the lack of cans have lead to the replacement of belongings with manna, and not much will come of it, which in turn will cut the chances of the character
one or two attacks may be enough in this embodiment to hold

3m3m
if specks - why deny ?
about cube agree
I do not see anything bad from the cube in your inventory and precast with him (not counting the loss of excess 15-20 seconds before the battle)

A
Archon Guard 30.11.19

here's my post all together prognozi, but in vain, you so much want that the second rule of pvp most times, and before each pvp event whether it is a single battle with moder runes, or a tournament parties would have agreed upon (at the tournament - would have voted) what rules will be a fight

y
yok0o 30.11.19

Archon Guard
I agree that it would be cool to introduce a parallel conditional the GM rules, but then it'll just blow fire pvp, and this is probably not acceptable...

F
F1r34ng3l 30.11.19

Speak noobasa. I do not understand why you are trying to equalize that at the same time can not be equal a priori, and is equal by definition. You are aiming for endless pvp?

M
MOWHOCTu 30.11.19

F1r34ng3l
And do you think it will be interesting to play pvp the same characters and with completely identical builds to test skill?)
Each player has their preferences regarding characters and assemblies, as well as your playing style and techniques.
Fair rules are needed just to make all were on an equal footing with a large variety of builds and characters were more or less balanced in duels with one another.

M
MOWHOCTu 30.11.19

F1r34ng3l
Here's an example of a duel BvB very entertaining and interesting, I recommend to view)

J
Jay_xD 30.11.19

there is another quite interesting idea
about slow with Arah/Nosferatu

someone that allowed slow 10 - but the players will suffer this slow will reduce the break in speed. there are instances that overies just not to gain
someone for not allow slow - with some classes there is no possibility to get the right breaks at the FCR

these differences can be addressed in the following way:
the administrator will issue a pvp account with drawing Aragami/Nosferatu, which just is not going very slow
players can contact the administrator for pvp replace your belt on povyshenii
due to the difference in ed(Arah) and ll(added) and possible resale, due to the improvement of stats these item, you can do this:
120ед Arah and 7лл Nosferatu changed to 120ед fixare and 7лл picnotify respectively
90-119ед Arah and 5-6лл Nosferatu changed to 90ед fixare and 5лл picnotify respectively

this decision will not affect PVM
for pvp, this decision will give the opportunity to use players new build

m
mofs 30.11.19

Technical changes will not be told the same

m
mofs 30.11.19

I'm for the merge fair, FPC, mg rules some points. Thus, you can create an evolved hybrid, where players will have the choice of how and with whom to fight, practicing different strategies for success.

For example :

Class necromancer. it is forbidden to use block against Phys DMG opponents, a Bunch of Smiths standards, AMCI, the druids. Thus are the maximum amount of the PD+ he has his bonnes armor that tamoxen for MW bug+Damage = true. And it is not necessary to ban MW and pump the Persians.

Class assassin. because SM and semaxanib mind blast, which is all complain the same way to prohibit something, the same block against physical DMG. or to allow more light res abs.

Class barbarian. BO allowed, if the opponent plays with CTA.

Class druid. Hey guys painfully. Tornado biocide, has about 2K absorb against light, fire, cold resist, UAC stack of sumanov. In General, something to deny-to allow.

Class Amazon. don't even know what to say. All discuss only knockback. + - to come up with something.

Class paladin. Here refrain, nothing really embogo not observed.

In General, fair FPK mg rules the future.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 30.11.19

Jay_xD wrote:
the administrator will issue a pvp account with drawing Aragami/Nosferatu,
Much easier to turn off slow on these items in the games Fair.
mofs wrote:
Technical changes will not be told the same
This one did not.
mofs wrote:
Class barbarian. BO allowed, if the opponent plays with CTA.
No offense, but the ban BO BARB - the worst idea I've ever heard. It's like the ban Sorka using TP if the enemy is no Enigma.
mofs wrote:
Tornado biocide,
??

m
mofs 30.11.19

All right, tornadoes are not biocide

m
mofs 30.11.19

You answered yoko
Something like that was originally part of the plan, but at this point we discuss the changes that are taking place without any intervention from the technical side.

Contradict yourself

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 30.11.19

mofs
There is written the moment.
Tornado is not blocked if you jump directly on the enemy, and a random tornado in the distance OFK biocide.

m
magyarorszag 30.11.19

> 1. To allow the use of things with a parameter Knockback the Amazons, the weapon attack class Javelin.
It is possible, why not? This thing allowed at the gm the rules, and people play in peace. Solve all hands, not knockback on mittens

2. To allow the use of the rune word Call to Arms (with the exception of prohibited use Call To Arms against the characters of the Barbarian class).
I will quote what the gm rules Bo can (and should) all. Solve all the hands. Well, I would have done to block the Persians played without Bo against beaver and non-bloc with Bo. I think that is fair enough. Either Bo or unit

3. To prohibit the use of Shadow Master, if the primary attacking skill is Lightning Sentry.
Bullshit. SM does not give any advantages in pvp Cinque. Otherwise, in this case, people will juzat shadow warrior, and that uses the active skills of the player. Will spamming the same traps/blastы mind when they the player are active. She's essentially a less intense version of shadow master's. Or do you want the sin without the Stak played?

4. To forbid necromancers to use Marrowwalk
Easier to fix this game that no one will do, unfortunately. So it's going to stay anyway. And so why not use it? You use the wsg in pvp, which is essentially the same bug as with these boots? The necro should be a lot of damage

A
Archon Guard 30.11.19

Jay_xd
what other drawing arahi noferini it's a bad precedent in General, administration of the same principles of non-interference will.
and you as a moder - preacher of the rules should at least stick to them letters, syllables, meaning and then there is the text still relies XD

f
firkax 30.11.19

magyarorszag
Solve all the hands
with this logic, it is necessary to remove all the bans and all will be in equal conditions to choose their ideal class (that is, Bonera) and the ideal gear to it
however I don't mind
but this approach already exists in regular pvp but here it is about fair rules where

Bo can (and should) all
if right after need that the moderator should be a Bo barb and give it to everyone before the fight

[
[[gmr]] 30.11.19

1. Of course +( and not because you play amazonum, as many will say) have never understood this ban, no imbovosti not see. If it was for 100% chance to hit skill lightning bolt (except c/c asset, where the unit is), then let's not forget two things:1. lb not ga itself is not induced, then still have to get. 2. Knockback mechanics is that in pvp the chance to trigger 50%.

2. It's called give a little hope to a character from the 1st item and immediately pick up her 2nd point))) (who played the AMC against the block druid or necro with Bo, understand).... either leave as is, by agreement, or in the exception to enter Amazon, in addition to Barba.

3-4. Nothing would have changed before the reset, because I think at least unfair to change anything to the detriment of players who have invested a lot of time and effort (the same 97лвл from Zena, and Jay with his assasina)...

O
Obsessed 30.11.19

the moderator should be a Bo barb and give it to everyone before the fight
+1.

[
[[gmr]] 30.11.19

Grenaa Morningstar wrote:
Tornado is not blocked if you jump directly on the enemy, and a random tornado in the distance OFK biocide.
Tornadoes inflict their damage in two ways: when faced with someone they do a complete physical damage you can block. Every 15 frames, starting from the first frame, they deal damage in AoE around himself (almost equivalent to the size of the collision) to each enemy unit, dealing full physical damage that cannot be locked. When someone puts you directly into the "tornado 6K of damage" it deals 6000 physical units that cannot be locked, and another 6,000 that can be locked. If you are still in the range of 2/3 of a second later, he delivers another 6000, which can't be blocked.