3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nurbak 01.12.19 09:46 pm

Easter eggs and references (Fallout 4)

War...war never changes...no,not so
Easter eggs...Easter eggs never change
Here he destroyed Boston.
Forward seekers,find and share found in the vast wasteland of good,right here
If possible,Skrenta and map,while varying interestingness
160 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Anarant- 01.12.19

There until it was flashbacky with the worship of the altar
Spoiler

B
BekStar7 01.12.19

The dark Brotherhood until fallout 4 got
Spoiler

K
Kaonasi 01.12.19

the lion king

p
poplavok90 01.12.19

WolfSif
You're the lion king) This is a reference to the film the meeting place cannot be changed.

R
Richard Inkheart 01.12.19

poplavok90
a reference to a Russian movie? seriously?

p
poplavok90 01.12.19

Richard Change
This movie is like Howard Todd. It is not difficult to find on the Internet in his interview.

C
Car Igr 01.12.19

Dolphin mutant

Ginsana obsessed with cats

Christmas

Toy alien

Lunchbox Vault-TEC

Stonehenge

Bear Gary

Toy monkey

Jaw

C
Car Igr 01.12.19

Teddy in the toilet

f
faraddox 01.12.19

Not Easter eggs, but also a fun bug :)
Headless hobo

m
mirel 01.12.19

A reference to something or not,but there is such a character.Perhaps the father of halva Gabe,but rather no than Yes.

M
Mishutka_ept 01.12.19

Not far from the shelter, and that is just to the West ( between the lines) there is a makeshift underground bunker, which reminded me of the movie the Road.

I
Induction 01.12.19

In one of the pits there is an entrance to the raiders where after Stripping you can find a door with a chain, it will be a bunch of ghouls and then in the end location will be Gul John Hatfield, Benson and a couple of musicians )and the names are intentionally changed by the developers,it seems.
Nearby you can find unique Tooth Crema

H
Harfius Jackson 01.12.19

When you dig into vospominaniyah one guy,a memory when they see subtitles radio. The presenter will speak about NKR

m
mirel 01.12.19

I call it the Cockroach

m
mirel 01.12.19

MishaBaranow
Well, you could even screen the map gave.

N
Nightmir 01.12.19

The location of the Dilapidated factory. Reference to the movie Terminator 2.

S
Sanya Baltiyskiy 01.12.19

As good neighbors, you can hire a companion by the name of McCready, if a little run and then he will tell you that he grew up in little lamplite from Fallout 3. It turns out that our companion is the mayor of asylum, which is still funny swearing in Russian voice acting.

So he who does not remember: (video is not mine, clipping a conversation with him found only in ekranka)

N
Nightmir 01.12.19

Detective Agency Valentine that Daymod city, perhaps a reference to the movie Who framed Roger rabbit (in which the detective Agency is called "Valiant and Valiant" with the same main character. + the film is a man named Maroun,and in the game in the task Day Valentaite there is a dialogue with the character Malone)

M
Mishutka_ept 01.12.19

Induction
Putz, thanks! And then I all of the ghouls killed there, and even in the pit diving, and there are only glowing mushrooms, I did not see offshoot(((

L
Lu Tenant 01.12.19

I found a reference to Fallout 3. Find the terminal in the main room Scriptura (no name doesn't remember, glasses like this) on Predone and learn the fate of Lyons and for what services Mekson was an elder. Strange by the way, what about the fate of a Lone Wanderer, without a word said, although its kind of accepted in the Brotherhood. Apparently he died or left the Brotherhood, as it is a good candidate for the role of the elders would come out.

Nightmir
Too far-fetched.

mirel
It's not Easter eggs, and games feature to the legendary creatures and characters.

Harfius Jackson
There's not only about the NKR said. From the window you can see the Golden Gate bridge from San Farncisco, as Kellogg says he's working on Shi is a reference to Fallout 2.