3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nurbak 01.12.19 09:46 pm

Easter eggs and references (Fallout 4)

War...war never changes...no,not so
Easter eggs...Easter eggs never change
Here he destroyed Boston.
Forward seekers,find and share found in the vast wasteland of good,right here
If possible,Skrenta and map,while varying interestingness
160 Comments
Sort by:
s
sobrichee 01.12.19

Here's a marathon met=))They run in a circle it is possible to manage them all.

M
MunchkiN 616 01.12.19

found this Easter egg. where's that in the bottom of the map in the city there is a police station. it is a basement with cameras. one on the toilet sits a skeleton and next to him is the wooden spoon. the wall behind is broken and there is a small dead-end tunnel. and the screenshots will not.
that is obviously a reference to the film the Shawshank redemption or something.

A
Antimad 01.12.19

With skeletons a lot of jokes...
Spoiler

Again, there was something... yet never understood what it was. When the second time came to the building where in the story, we first give a power armor and it is the first encounter with a death claw. So, when I came back a second time, there were raiders, with whom I dealt. And while doing it, head over to something roared, 50-100 metres from the ground. When he lifted his head, then left a trail of smoke. After a couple of seconds there was a roar from somewhere far away that would hint that something somewhere was wrecked... the Smoke I saw, but which way it fell is not clear. And what is it?

Spoiler

M
MunchkiN 616 01.12.19

Antimad
most likely it is a flying saucer

V
Vacuum Domain 01.12.19

Interesting location, there was a raider boss (had to kill), who apparently tried to re-make the statue of the pieces. But not smart enough.))

Spoiler

Bears and checkers.

Toilet flamingos.

Venus magazine.

I
Ilya Schetinin 01.12.19

Seifer1986
As well as Fallout 3 include a radio tower, you receive a lot of signals going on muffled beacon and find the scrap metal, talk there's nothing left

I
Ilya Schetinin 01.12.19

The Dunwich drillers location, as well as flashbacks to fallout 3 Dunwich location

L
Lu Tenant 01.12.19

In the Shining Sea, you can catch the signal Distress and find the crashed plane of flight "of Skylans" 1665. Not sure, but perhaps this is a nod in the direction of Metro Last Light, which also includes the crashed from a nuclear explosion the plane and it can also be heard (in the case of Metro, to see) the last second of life of the crew.

v
vitemk 01.12.19

While looking for a crashed UFO came across an abandoned house, and there:

Comes and goes, myauchit, lying...

UPD: the House was not abandoned, there lives a merchant who sells junk.

377885207 01.12.19

vitemk
Cats in the game Nemer. Sorry in their settlement not to drag like nothing

v
vitemk 01.12.19

Three hundred seventy seven million eight hundred eighty five thousand two hundred seven
I just found one, although about half the cards ran off.

377885207 01.12.19

vitemk
in ubiee 81 - runs away from him after your penetration
on the estate of Bernette lives and in a whisker does not blow
in the village (can't remember the name) which has a GOAT to pass in front of the entrance need to - have girls-a mechanic is also a cat there
and so on)

I've been wondering by the way we need to follow a cat from the shelter - she could be certain how the place runs?)

E
EvgenyDMT 01.12.19

Drunken monkey on the toilet.

i
iFlower 01.12.19

Get ready, after opening the door, I did not understand how the robot appears-guard and let fry... ooh. Lucky that four of us had, he stupidly did not know whom to shoot.

M
Mercurionio 01.12.19

Three hundred seventy seven million eight hundred eighty five thousand two hundred seven
In theory, it could be anywhere. But often running near the shelter across the pond.
I met her outside the bunker and Theta, where the old man sits from the BS.

V
Verzor 01.12.19

In the office building of Dartmouth is a vending machine, which is quite beautiful cake, and automatic arm catches him, but can't catch.(
Spoiler

O
OlegPP3 01.12.19

X
XBoy360 01.12.19

Sonic778
I, by the way, I thought maybe something clever to do to the mechanism?

V
Verzor 01.12.19

XBoy360
XS. Can. But I never found. Of course it is protected and tamper-proof bulletproof glass. ))

X
XBoy360 01.12.19

Sonic778
Yeah, shatter-resistant)