3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nurbak 01.12.19 09:46 pm

Easter eggs and references (Fallout 4)

War...war never changes...no,not so
Easter eggs...Easter eggs never change
Here he destroyed Boston.
Forward seekers,find and share found in the vast wasteland of good,right here
If possible,Skrenta and map,while varying interestingness
160 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shepard199 01.12.19

Here found Christmas tree)
Spoiler

E
Eriori 01.12.19

Rosaria Williams
There and his axe like.

E
EvgenyDMT 01.12.19

R
Rosaria Williams 01.12.19

Eryri
Check O. o

T
TheDexter 01.12.19

people who will explain why if you look at the monkey (some of) whose eyes light up, you sometimes teleport to it

m
mesier 01.12.19

Quest the Fatal eggs campaign refers to the 2nd Foul.. There was some kind of village, has forgotten where she cooked the omelets. In the course it turned out that they eggs closet..

D
DeN BiostaR 01.12.19

found cool Locke,like a pyramid

Spoiler

A
Atlante 01.12.19

the book S. P. E. S. I. A. L from fallout 3(your house); Guli with the names of all the neighbors who were not allowed in the shelter 111(Lexington); the dustbin robots with a super robot, but it quickly peregrevaetsya on and off for about 30 seconds

H
Harfius Jackson 01.12.19

DeN BiostaR
It will be in one of the tasks of the brotherhood of Steel

D
DeN BiostaR 01.12.19

Harfius Jackson
and, of course. and then I have really realized is not passed

C
CrazyCatNear 01.12.19

Has anyone met the two, shooting each other, exactly the same people, a little bit like Sean Penn...
Both the name of the Art...

Who is this???

R
Roman Pivovarov 01.12.19

CrazyCatNear
Solarcity is the added to understand

C
CrazyCatNear 01.12.19

Roman Pivovarov

Thank you)

m
mirel 01.12.19

Bear-playful
Spoiler

b
bwana tomatto 01.12.19

Stumbled upon a secret room with nishtyak, who can miss, there's a lot of ammo and stuff.
Spoilerset this location

if you press the hidden button -1 floor

Open the secret door

and there nishtyaki...the Key of the safe from the dead.

m
mechanaut 01.12.19

Has anyone noticed that the test for entrance into the Alliance like a Goat in the third part (except for the 10th question in the goat about caretaker)?

T
Theo_Rossi 01.12.19

Coincidence? I don't think....

V
Vacuum Domain 01.12.19

It's not an Easter egg, just an interesting place. Stumbled upon the location Private school Suffolk County and near it was immediately noticed that the ghouls that attacked me - pink! Now, if inside the school to read the records in the terminal and listen to galovski, you can learn the history of how and why the ghouls have acquired a pink color.

Spoiler

V
Vacuum Domain 01.12.19

Bears in a box, the box on the water and it has a steering oar as in a boat. They got a bottle of rum. The bears - pirates?

Bears in a box.

N
Necassalmor 01.12.19

The bears in this game is just awessome. I do not know where this love for them developed, but these bears wherever possible in the most unimaginable poses. Easter eggs funny a skeleton with a fishing rod in the toilet in the nuthouse Parsons in one of the chambers.
Fighting armor with the helmet resembles the mask of the Imperial troops from star wars.
Quest the boy in the refrigerator a reference to Indiana Jones 4 of the part where he from a nuclear blast hiding in a refrigerator.
Quest Gift Pickman a reference to the character of Howard Lovecraft's Richard Pickman.
Jack Cabot visually similar to Mr house with 3 fouls.
The silver cloak possible reference to the black cloak. And another possible reference to the comic hero, the Shadow.
Minutemen referred to in the game really existed. And fighting they were just in Concord, and Boston Lexington
"USS Constitution" with a fun quest - real sailing frigate. It is unofficially the name of old Ironsides or old Ironside. By the way, the name of the robot Admiral on this ship - Ironside
In one of the places is the altar with the cat, as an offering there the dog.
In General for now. Just don't remember what I saw. About the jaw like writing about cats, too. Plastic surgeon from daymon city will love the reference to the horror film what anything, too lazy to Google. In General, the sea