3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abrdockfar 03.12.19 05:30 am

The optimization of the game (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Judging from the presentation is the Origins of the square.
But the engine is the same, and the graphics will be slightly improved.
What do you think will be the optimization in the game? Because Origins was poorly optimized, to whom, and still is!
209 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Ryzhkov 03.12.19

Abrdockfar wrote:
Because Origins was poorly optimized, to whom, and still is!
I don't know... my 5-year-old a bucket, on high settings in FULL HD stable 50 - 70 fps

And the question is at least strange. Where users of the gaming site can know What is optimization? Such questions need to ask any developers or psychics.

M
MunchkiN 616 03.12.19

if sly will start immediately - will be good
if not - then no
divination MGPU long-term Pitch the divination rule of quality optimization

S
SPR1GGAN 03.12.19

MunchkiN 616
about sly can forget ,it's a dead technology and it games have almost not who does
Dmitry Ryzhkov
because you have і7по this all was smooth ,but dies i5 in games yubikov that watch dogs 2 in origin ,I played for 34 to 60 frames regardless of settings

A
Alex the One 03.12.19

Dmitry Ryzhkov
I'd like to see what this five-year bucket which is in Alexandria consistently 50-70 frames. On i5 4590 and gtx1060 on average 40-45 and constant lag.

g
gennaz 03.12.19

Dmitry Ryzhkov
Really? Record a video and show us these 50-70 fps)))

G
GeRR_Praetorian 03.12.19

SPR1GGAN
about sly can forget ,it's a dead technology and it games have almost not who does
Oh well)))
Which year use it and everything is fine in 90% of games works. Units that do not support this technology.
For one its a in our time with the super demanding games at ultra the game does not play, well, if you don't have the latest top videos

S
SPR1GGAN 03.12.19

STANDS of Milivoje
in any of the last 3 games had the support of sly?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 03.12.19

SPR1GGAN
I've been in these games with SLI, eat, play and me well enough)
СпойлерDishonored s
Sniper Elite-s
GOST Rekun of Waylands
Division
Dogs 1-2
Total war-Warhammer(1-2)
Arc
Andromeda
Deus ex
Doing light
GTA 5
Metro
Project cars
Resident Evil 7
Lark the last
Rise ov Rome
Shadow of Mordor
Shadow var
Shadow Warrior 2
The Witcher 2-3
The assassins (except origins)
Krayzisy
Headlight edges
Hitman 5-6
Shadow Warrior 2
Call of Juarez (all parts)
Vampire
Kingdom Come
Subnautica

D
Dimchik94 03.12.19

Played on high at full HD 40 fps. Will most likely play on medium at 30-35 fps. This is a pattern.

A
Abrdockfar 03.12.19

Dimchik94
In the best case) But I think the situation with the optimization of Origins taught developers.

A
Anton Kashpirovskiy 03.12.19

As usual - no

g
gennaz 03.12.19

Anton Kashpirovsky
This time everything will be fine.
Spoiler

C
CR0MWeLL 03.12.19

Abrdockfar
of course, I did......the situation with unity, black flag, the syndicate is not taught, but Origen taught - don't be ridiculous!

g
gennaz 03.12.19

Was at least 2 games of this series,which was decent optimization.
This Is Rouge.
Spoiler
And Liberation.
Spoiler
Someone will say that there are no graphics. I think the dialogue is normal,what else do you need? The main thing in these games wasn't the buns from NVIDIA! That's the reason a good optimizada.

C
CR0MWeLL 03.12.19

gennaz
3 the assassin was not without disregard for players, NPCs, usually security, in 20 metres from gg could appear, disappear, or be replaced by a model, for example you notice a patrol of 3 people at a distance of 100 meters(and judging by the gait of one of the NPCs he's got the axe(he paruppu others and so on, and I think its pick up, you run to this patrol, and at a distance of 20 meters patrol of 3 NPCs turns into a patrol of 2 and Vice versa.

D
Dmitriy Ryzhkov 03.12.19

gennaz
Games on computer, long gone, downloaded clean look, then bought on PS4. And not going to prove anything, do not believe - Your right, the fact that the optimization of the game at least not bad!

A
Abrdockfar 03.12.19

CR0MWeLL
Then I would agree. But let's Orient,ro Origins.
What system requirements for the game, and they are exactly the same as in Origins.
And for the optimization meets the same team that did the translation for Origins.
In General, the situation may repeat itself.

C
Cheburashka 03.12.19

Well, that freaks my wait ? :)))) , Cote d'azur ancient Greece , ancient temples of the gods of eternity and the order of the assassins was again on the warpath. This part marks the origin of the order of it so to say the beginning of the path. Cassandra the brave and daring Alexios who grew up in severe and noble Spartan family witnessed a conspiracy and away I went. And went on hrafnista stunned the world in his repertoire will present bugs and problems with FPS :))))

Went to discuss :))

E
EvgeniySNik 03.12.19

Yes, like they say, everything is goldco - who press release

R
RestlinM 03.12.19

Why the heck to discuss what still personally not played? Or are you already in absentia on YouTube gone?