3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abrdockfar 03.12.19 05:30 am

The optimization of the game (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Judging from the presentation is the Origins of the square.
But the engine is the same, and the graphics will be slightly improved.
What do you think will be the optimization in the game? Because Origins was poorly optimized, to whom, and still is!
209 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlekseyHom 03.12.19

Not, optimization is still not very much. In General, the same thing happened in Origins, but only in very large cities (in the North, don't remember the name) as the desert, mostly.
The graphics in this game is very good, but so heavily loaded processor is not clear.
8700k, 1080, 24gb. On the ultra the drawdown to 45 are in FullHD.

S
SPR1GGAN 03.12.19

LIGHTandDARK4
well, where am I to pillar with 48 gigs of RAM
and we have 4 core percent current generation far removed from 3 ? or 970 far removed from the 1060?
in all the recent games I've played if not the ultra ,it is a mixture of high and ultra ,and only then they pretend to be guys ,with games from the future ,where the future only the requirements
and the thing was that the settings change does not solve anything ,it's like the main argument in favor of the poor optimization

N
Nikolay Ololay 03.12.19

AlekseyHom
The games always Jubilee percent loaded multithreaded notably, there is even a 16-year-Potocnik will be loaded. By the way, ideal for Odyssey - 8700К

L
Luka_gg 03.12.19

SPR1GGAN
Спойлер1) why mention the RAM? Numbers, values which are zero. If You want to insult, you should still consider.
2) Yes, a 4-core processor nyneshnego have gone far, however, they are translated in the category of OFFICE, and cost 3-6 thousand, not more (I took 7600кв office over 6 000). Now is the i3 processors (8100 / 6100 / 7100). 1060, and it is 980 (Yes, 970 is 10% weaker, however the 3.5 GB VRAM) as 4 years, I have already said it. You listed the hardware then was not the top, nor near. Excuses are not worth it.
3) I am glad that all new You play, and what is so serious inquiries only You have the Origin/the Odyssey, because:
4 cores in games:
4) Finally, I have proved that reduced the graphics settings, under CPU benchmark, give 4790k 100 frames safely (40 compared to high / very high), the screenshot above, this means that You mislead by the following comment: settings change does not solve anything ... this is the main argument in favor of the poor optimization is a false remark.
5) Processor of i5 level 8400 / 4790k - 2600 from AMD for some 11 000 + 10 000 for the Opera and 6500 for the Mat. cost. If not currency, then 2600 6 thousand would be worth on the market. You think it's expensive iron? It's time to conclude that the processor is i5 3550, 2012, and then among the i5's top was, now creates some obvious problems, and there's no reason to confront the people challenging are quite obvious and inevitable. The graphics card is really loud statement from a friend, but the CPU is fair, and very even.
6) ultimately, there is no dispute that not very optimized, but there is an obvious remark, is quite persuasive with regards to your i5. It's not like You describe - exaggerated and false observations, not confirmed. Graphics, the definition is broad, it remains with the user.
Nothing bombed, just a reasoned observation on Your comment.

S
SPR1GGAN 03.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
Yes, let it hammer into the same a hundred percent ,the main thing that fps was sane,all the games that sinah I do not understand ,but in the Witcher, I played with 50-60 staff ,near ultra settings ,GTA 5 is the same story ,falout 4 ,near of automata ,andromed ,1 and 5 battlefield ,all touched pubh produces in the region of 100 frames(well, there is already far from ultra ,although there they are unnecessary)
and then I the people in 1080, tell me what I have a bad computer ,like 90% of the games I have played give adequate fps and adequate image .
for +10-20 frames to give 60K+ when I have a perfectly adequate iron?a brilliant solution
I better even 3 years after serving on the i7 3770 until the new Curling irons will not work for games it would be the ceiling ,and 970 well, maybe it's time for a low will be issued ,only then I will upgrade ,I grafone not FAP

S
SPR1GGAN 03.12.19

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
gives 55 shots
this is not enough?
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Clear everything with You. no 100 frames I saw. Why this lie?

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
11 + 10 + 6,5 = 27500
I don't know where you saw such prices
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
3770 9500 at all costs
8 Ali ,took

S
SPR1GGAN 03.12.19

SPR1GGAN wrote:
all touched pubh produces in the region of 100 frames(well, there is already far from ultra ,although there they are unnecessary)
SPR1GGAN wrote:
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Don't know what this game is, but the video is loaded on 80%
I wrote that game and what settings.
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
I write to you, as You strain 40 frames, and then 55 order.
it's one thing when regular 30-45 and another when drawdown to 55

L
Luka_gg 03.12.19

Spoiler
SPR1GGAN wrote:
Yes, let it hammer into the same a hundred percent ,the main thing that fps was sane
And You don't know what FPS and CPU utilization values associated closely enough? FPS is the result of effective work of the CPU with the game engine. Google, which tasks the processor must execute will be surprised. Just above, You put a video of Your i5 in battlefield 5 under was 100%, gives 55 shots above in the corridors, where lighter under 80 barely gave. The result of a low FPS Your i5.
SPR1GGAN wrote:
for +10-20 frames to give 60K+
11 + 10 + 6,5 = 27500 which 60 thousand? The CPU bottleneck problem. Schedule to yourself about it, I explained. And so if You are happy with your FPS and iron, then why are you making excuses? To write answers to waste time. Noted your opinion and forward the game to enjoy. then there is nothing to discuss. Your processor does not pull, and it is the level of i3. Graphics is secondary, or rather it is configured already.
3770 9500 at all costs. Yes, as an option.
Spoilery just in shock, You seem to do nothing. Above I write to You, as You strain 40 frames, and then 55 order. I don't understand.
Don't know what this game is, but the video is loaded on 80%, so either it's an old game, or graphics reduced. Shipping there is nothing, little objects, a desert map, a couple of people saw. The game itself, not in comparison, ONE example. The failures seen in FPS is very noticeable, less than 80 personnel.
Prices of CU, Germany. 3770k was previously 9500, the same Ali watched.
Clear everything with You, the complaints of flimsy, breed on the flood of corny.SPR1GGAN
SPR1GGAN wrote:
it's one thing when regular 30-45 and another when drawdown to 55
And what's the difference? whether or 30-45 70-100? No not at all. Galloping FPS a result of the problems, in this case with the CPU. About the time frame to fill no need, extremely difficult concept, and even if I now grosanu this issue, there will be problems. The rendering of each frame should be considered separately in time, and yet to exclude the test HDD.
You're wasting your time, comparing desert shooter and origin / Odyssey living city and a lot of people on the street with a space distance, a huge open world, objects, including dynamic. You want to under these conditions, 100 frames? I doubt it.
Thanks for the discussion. Play your this of pubs on. Happily.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 03.12.19

SPR1GGAN
What's the operative? 4ядерники, is the past, that is, at the moment, is the office slag. No offense. I had a very long 4 nuclear i7 and I changed to 6 nuclear a year ago. The difference is heaven and earth in the process dependent games! So do you have the i5-th. Change on Riesen or Intel i7 with 6 cores. They are already inexpensive.

l
leva18 03.12.19

Normal optimize. Only now the CPU usage is 50% on four cores I am a little confused. Finally, I was looking for dernovo, even turned her so if she there or not? Judging by the CPU it is not present. Well, either the heavens opened, and Ubisoft learned in optimization.

S
SPR1GGAN 03.12.19

LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
What's the operative?
I don't understand why you need a 48 ,but even with 32 gig of RAM
LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
4 nuclear i7 and I changed to 6 nuclear a year ago. The difference is heaven and earth
and what's the difference? Stra gives 100 frames 120 new ,you at eyes the difference in 20 frames after a hundred determined?
LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
The difference is heaven and earth in the process dependent games! So do you have the i5-th.
so that's the gist of what is everywhere lacking ,and when I saw in the recommended i7 just laughed and played ultra on i5 tha I have ordered ,in the post above about it wrote
LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
Change on Riesen or Intel i7 with 6 cores. They are already inexpensive
well, not expensive ,only then 20K ,+15K for RAM 1 for the mother and so on ,played I in the calculation ,so be aware of the prices of iron and a PC that will pull all the ultra goes in the area of 80k
again for the sake of growth of 20 shots ,it's too high a price ,that's when I'll stop vidwat more than 30 ,then I will change ,last comp was replaced too, thanks yubisoftu and unity ,which gave 15 fps on gtx 560

L
LIGHTandDARK4 03.12.19

well, not expensive ,only then 20K ,+15K for the RAM
AND IT'S EXPENSIVE????!!!!!!!!LOL!!! Yes, such money is nothing to sneeze at, do not argue. But before the 6 nuclear Inteli stood 35-38 pieces!!!!! So, yeah, IT's NOT EXPENSIVE now! You in what century live?

L
LIGHTandDARK4 03.12.19

SPR1GGAN wrote:
I don't understand why you need a 48 ,but even with 32 gig of RAM
I for the future set. Since it does not happen much. Before, I remember saying that and Giga many operatives? Now what? Now 16Gb butt in some games.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 03.12.19

SPR1GGAN wrote:
and what's the difference? Stra gives 100 frames 120 new ,you at eyes the difference in 20 frames after a hundred determined?
You're talking about what resolution you say?
Don't forget, it is not only fps, but also in the gameplay. Do not become jerks and departures. Better overclocking of the CPU. No mini freezes in big cities.

S
SPR1GGAN 03.12.19

LIGHTandDARK4
I like the game on full HD 60 frames at 60 Hz Monica ,the arm A4 ,and somebody needed a boast in the form of a 144 Hertz with 144+ppsmi ,davisoni for 20K each
I understand you are one of them .
I importantly just comfortable to play ,the Frisians I have .

the essence of the theme is that the optimization of the game is about and having an average iron(although for you it is office stuff),I play with 30 frames
on the 2080 has postponed? there will be 20 frames for 50K difference ,mmm top attachment .

S
Strimline 03.12.19

Have gtx1063 and i5-8GB RAM 8400. On high settings to 60 in heavy scenes not reaches, but there is a stable 45. Removed two settings in the middle and has become a stable 60. But still, the time frame is small. Visible MicroProse and podergivani.

Yet for some reason, sometimes the horizontal stripes on the monitor go with the ripples. From time to time. In other games, this was not

S
SvichA 03.12.19

Strimline
Banding due to fact that vertical sync is disabled

M
MrDokker 03.12.19

Well what can I say, I have the Odyssey works worse than Origins, which is very strange.

S
Strimline 03.12.19

SvichA
Yes, that's play. then turn on, then off. Then it is, then without it there. dick knows

L
LIGHTandDARK4 03.12.19

SPR1GGAN
2080 about video card. For more for larger permits. I'm not talking about her.
I've been saving up for two 2080ti, but then, believing that they will cost a little more than 200 pieces and changed my mind and started saving for one 2080ti vidyahu percent i7-8700k. I think it will be more productive with my vidyahu 10-15 fps. But I will be able to experience rtx technology, plus a large amount of memory for high resolutions in future games.
About 20 frames that you wrote.
Yes, there is no difference that 100 that 120 fps. But imagine, you have 40 fps, that is a terrible brakes, and upgrades the hardware you have is getting the coveted 60 fps! The difference is huge in this area! There is a real comfort!