3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abrdockfar 03.12.19 05:30 am

The optimization of the game (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Judging from the presentation is the Origins of the square.
But the engine is the same, and the graphics will be slightly improved.
What do you think will be the optimization in the game? Because Origins was poorly optimized, to whom, and still is!
209 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 03.12.19

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Permission don't forget to mention
1920x1080
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
I have owned a 980 and 1060 is now on the second PC, I doubt this statement

Z
Zh1VaGo 03.12.19

Lads tell me, please. i3 7100 gtx 1050ti have a similar config who has neither? Like flying on this bird? On high settings gives 30+ fps in cities? I would be very grateful for the info.

V
Vasek Vasekk 03.12.19

BezNika1
The Origins when they released nothing in the README was not a half a year on SSE.
Then they already dokoupil Fenasci and holders of a C2Q and they got shoved into the text.

And the answer from tech support as simple as 2+2.
Saying your CPU does not meet the requirement of the game - update blah blah we're sorry.
Can patchnot for howling will be wild from TRU nagibators on Hyper stump bought it on the advice of any channels on YouTube - where he even 1060 has opened as much as 2.5 games.
But oblomchik happened with AVX, which is a million years no one was needed.Moreover, and now unnecessary - because it is all through a 128 - bit SSE 4.2.Absolutely unnecessary manual today.But after a year I think under the trace should be more complex failures of the processor.And Hyper stumps of the future is not exactly as the first I7/i5 their brothers Xeon(Ala х3470)

Z
Zh1VaGo 03.12.19

Every year a new assassin every year, personality are whining that their 10 year old CPU, the game won't start. You are not tired, not?

m
meagarry 03.12.19

BezNika1
BezNika1 wrote:
indicated for health is not the right System requirements
the minimum salary seems clearly spelled out at least sandy bridge. about the older iron there is no word - therefore at your own risk.

Z
Zh1VaGo 03.12.19

meagarry
Yes them to one place these labels. CPU 100500 nuclear 2010. As this can not go, this does not happen.

C
C.D.Z 76 03.12.19

ARIOSA
Dada agree!

J
James_Mails 03.12.19

Don't know about the rest of you I have here the percent over 5 years (probably) AMD 8350 and FKH gth 1060 6 GB of RAM well 16GB of RAM. the game was average at 35-60+ fps. Some time later, the interest put ultra settings and put the lock 30фпс. Initially, the eye blur or something like that, roughly speaking not accustomed to it, after 5 min of the game used and the game runs perfectly without any podlahoviny and so on...

w
warwar556 03.12.19

7700k to 4.5 , 1080, 2k , commercially released to help streamline the crap, 45-55 fps, drawdown of up to 30 are, sli is not supported. wait a week, if not better send for a refund and relax and wait hacking.

D
Dimchik94 03.12.19

warwar556
have not tried ultra not to twist? Ultra twist and shout then about the bad optimization. I will not say that jubilee masters of optimization, but this game is surprisingly optimized not as bad as I thought before release.

w
warwar556 03.12.19

Dimchik94
Perhaps for you 30 fps in the game is the limit of your dreams.

D
Dimchik94 03.12.19

warwar556
Narrow minded.
First - 30 fps - playable fps ( fps - 60)
Secondly - want precl ? I have a onboard i3-6100 , 1050ti, 12gb (ddr4).
You know what my average fps ? 40. Know on what settings? High + medium (shading) , low (DOF-because I don't like blur), + Ultra (textures gg characters), low (volumetric clouds)-as well guzzle fps, and to sense from them - 0. And it's in FullHD.
At the time I see people (kind you ) are everywhere whining that they have lag, unscrewing everything on ultra. And even in 2K.
And Yes, I earned this computer MYSELF . Set aside a couple thousand a month, that would still live like that. While working 5 days a week. What's the paradox? I am pleased with the performance of the game on their system 100%. I am satisfied with the work. I'm happy with my life.
PS Learn to appreciate something other than high FPS in the game. Learn to respect other people's values. Learn to be kinder to others. Just learn to communicate properly. If you can afford such a computer , it does not mean that everyone can afford. And PLAYABLE FPS will be for everybody. Someone in the 15 fps playing, and they are happy. I unity on a bucket that was held that you don't know. 8-15 fps. Norms? I was glad that at least it could play. I think you understand me.

S
SEREGA-SAN64 03.12.19

all nice 60 + fps 7700к 1070 8 ° C 16 GI memory well, mother ASUS 270е game standings

N
NatanieLzZ 03.12.19

Dimchik94
Oh, I have the same iron, but with 16 gigs of RAM. Possible NPCs to a minimum to deliver, still does not make sense to study them. Everything on max except low smoothing (strong the boost is relatively high and even average, but no ladders), low NPCs and high clouds and the environment. The settings in the Origins and fps the same - 35-40 in settlements to 50 outdoors

w
warwar556 03.12.19

Dimchik94

How much do you hooked. Go see a psychiatrist. Absolutely do not care what you are there is a navel of the earth independent and I don't need to prove something, everyone was in such situations.
Read the reviews of the incentive, maybe you'll learn something new.
If you have not enough brains to understand that bad optimise spices made for the release of new graphics cards that I also do not care.

D
Dimchik94 03.12.19

warwar556
I say the same. Narrow minded. You probably had, but I did not say that do not understand the purposes for which Jubilee to not fully optimize their projects.
p.s. shit not going. he expressed his opinion. then think what you want. nuuu or think. I don't know if you're capable.

S
SPR1GGAN 03.12.19

in short, optimization is the same hat as in the origin ,pass on the ultra with 30-45 frames ,hammer in a hundred percent
reduction settings nothing gives

w
warwar556 03.12.19

SPR1GGAN
Worse than origin , worse and increase the quality of graphics small.

a
anrti1988 03.12.19

Play rayzen 1600x, vidyuhi 1060 6g, 16 gigs operatives. At max settings and modifier have 180 fps 50-55

L
LIGHTandDARK4 03.12.19

SPR1GGAN
So of course on this and its a ancient percent through the game! You would still put the 960-th and said that the optimization of the hat)