3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tomas_milad31 03.12.19 08:43 am

Discussion of the ending (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Will free play play for Arthur? That is, it was first simulated, and then to go on the final mission? Or after the game for John we will play for Arthur?
65 Comments
Sort by:
D
DastFight08 03.12.19

Tisachniy
But for many years John was the best character.
He is shocked by the fact that Rocky so famously managed to jump above their heads in terms of the protagonist.
Sorry there is no saving from the second Chapter - will have to replay again.

PS After РДР2, GTA5 just seems like kind of a bad joke. I can't believe that the elaboration of the plot and characters were engaged in one and same people.

G
Gentelman 03.12.19

DastFight08
In fact, the people were different. GTA 5 did Rockstar North, RDR - Rockstar San Diego.
And, hand on heart, the second a few heads surpassed the first, I agree with you.

k
kot942010 03.12.19

Gor Gevorgyan
The sad death, in those years before the invention of penicillin remained roughly 40 years.
Any inflammation of the lungs could lead to death. In vain Arthur doctor didn't listen.
In place of Arthur, I had all my friends to say that would be left, and to go into any warm places to rest, eat well and drink. Because the plot is already all went on the thumb. Would Arthur have not lost, maybe alive would even left.
Well, the epilogue was pleased, a good continuation of the story, though it shows how John is difficult to deal with their bydlinski gut.
Yes, and I think the Dutch, and so came to kill Miku, then just chance fell great.
I am sure the DLC will be about the Dutch. About how did Mika and powdered his head.

S
SpartanSoap 03.12.19

Arthur Morgan is so top that the continuation of the epilogue for Marston, who was considered an excellent student, was very difficult to accept.

h
hamshut 03.12.19

SpartanSoap
Definitely!
After Arthur for Marston to run has been not to hunt.
Especially if Arthur can do at the end of the handsome, all the help and forgive debts, etc., his death seems to be very not developed. except that at the end during the 35 minute credits if you do not miss to see the footage, his former fiancee his grave visited.
I don't know, for me, it is such a pity that you played 100 hours, it was possible sensitively more memories chtol to pay. Type John it is often remembered, visited his grave, etc.
This time a little spoilt impression.
And so, the game is definitely a masterpiece that raised the bar so that after it all other game will seem childish prattle.

PS
By the way, the falling rain was once said about medicine, when you accompany him.
No one tried to make it? Well, you never know, and suddenly it can be cured?) Maybe there is a version of the finale, where he still does not die?))

S
SpartanSoap 03.12.19

hamshut
I tried, but the herbs in the inventory is not, and a new recipe campfire does not appear. But it is very strange that Rockstar bailed on this detail

G
Gentelman 03.12.19

hamshut
You can make
This is a common Jiloca

T
Tisachniy 03.12.19

DastFight08
Not the same) is a joint development of internal studios, and GTA 5 is Rockstar North basically
There is a difference studios visible on the face.
But RDR 2 is a masterpiece.
Especially liked the start, winter, night, music in the disgusting eight and it was something

D
DastFight08 03.12.19

Gentelman
The main writers some - Hauser. And if the account РДР1 this is true (that the Studio was different), but this time it did not San Diego, and all the studios at the same time. Therefore, the logo when you start one.

T
Tisachniy 03.12.19

SpartanSoap
Totally agree! Arthur is just a great character.

P
Pelmen dobra 03.12.19

Sorry Arthur, a very elaborate character. And although the ending is fair and logical, a hell of a lot on his mind.

P
Paxton_Fettel 03.12.19

After Arthur didn't even want to play for John, very much attached to Arthur.
Arthur > Marston

e
en3rgizer 03.12.19

the ending and disappointed and happy, disappointed that Arthur actually died and the horse before it was killed, and pleased by the fact that his death satisfied the logical part of this series and this game

T
The_Black_Wolf 03.12.19

Arthur, of course, sorry. A couple of days sad mood the game is provided.

T
Thorgal 03.12.19

In the first DDR we played for Marston and killed him. This killed Morgan. It seems it becomes a feature of the series, like in Elder Scrolls where the main character is always a prisoner. In the DDR 2 I have not played, pass while other games, but this is the final surprise for me still wouldn't.

Y
Yakim 03.12.19

And Kumar the ending! With all the statements Rockstar, saying the game is alive, robust, relationship with the characters, especially with the gang.... Yes nifiga it is not! Stupid plot for a particular scenario, are on orders, you're good or evil, not affect anything! No choice! I would Datca would be shot in the middle of the game, and Miku would not began to save from prison, and debts Strauss would not beat, but no, if you don't..., then the story will not go... Could cross the bar and add options so Arthur was still alive! I had the first part to get upset when he killed John, and then the same garbage they did!

T
THE RASTA 03.12.19

I really have pnravilos ending - logical , clear, nice - revenge was here by the way. Revenge is a pastime for fools.

T
THE RASTA 03.12.19

You can replay quests - open the progress - the plot and select the head, then job and voila enjoy your favorite missions.

H
Hellas88 03.12.19

Spoiler :

Why did the Dutch killed Mike? What, apparently, was the logic? He(Dutch) he was entrusted with the collapse of the gang, and then joined, continuing with him to Rob and kill. Especially told that he left the money Marston, being possessed of their prey. There is generally no trigger wasn't even that he did it, not to mention the logic of this act. Such nonsense, of course.

B
Bacceti 03.12.19

Hellas88
Also somehow not absorbed the moment. With Micah still okay, you can imagine that for the Dutch it was a temporary consumable item, just like all the previous gang. BUT why did he leave loot John, who throughout the game was a spread your Dutch eggs?