3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tomas_milad31 03.12.19 08:43 am

Discussion of the ending (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Will free play play for Arthur? That is, it was first simulated, and then to go on the final mission? Or after the game for John we will play for Arthur?
65 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zh1VaGo 03.12.19

Hellas88
Explain this is so. Man insane after the death of Alturki. It began to torment the conscience and he decided to go into the sunset. In General, to search for meaning in history from Rockstar I think not. Not one game from rock star story than the supernatural did not Vigilancia, and mistakes and inconsistencies has always been enough. Same thing to watch a horror movie and ask yourself why this man goes to investigate the noise in a dark basement, when 10 minutes ago babayka already 3 people ate.

B
BigInteger 03.12.19

Here was finally a game.
Of course a strong devastation after the death of Arthur. Decent was a bandit as the character very much. Although when he got sick, I realized that all. But still had hope. Very strong devastation, even after one week.
Really really liked the game, and rocky actually showed us the plot to be what they wanted. All natural.
Loved it.

N
Nicehero 03.12.19

Arthur's death was necessary for the series, as well as John's death in rdr 1.
We all the game show how hard life bandits that happy ending will not.
Bacceti
I'm more surprised that the death (Arthur) could still embarrass the Dutch. And at the same time the Dutch left itself, leaving Miku and Arthur.
Then at the end of the epilogue - Dutch and Mika together again. Like that.. XS.

B
BigInteger 03.12.19

Hellas88
Hellas88 wrote:
Why did the Dutch killed Mike? What, apparently, was the logic?
So hard to think about, right? For the entire game, the Dutch thought it of Rubin hood. And in the end his ideals had sold himself for money. Just as likely he was sick of himself.

N
Ne Karton 03.12.19

And in freeplay the camp would remain?

H
Hellas88 03.12.19

BigInteger
If anything, think, man, it's not about you. Clearly stated that without any worries he re-joined Mike and massacred in cold blood the whole family on the eve of the event. And the money cost the lives of his crew, which only increases their price. Based on the fact that he still pulled out the remaining Blackwater, suggests that very much he just wanted to Rob and kill. No remorse out of the question. And the moment where the character changes its position without serious triggers and the reasons for it - only says that scenario is, to put it mildly, gave up the slack. The game is overrated. A maximum of 8 out of 10, which is as close to 7.5

R
Readlife 03.12.19

Not Cardboard
No. If without spoilers, it would be its simplified analogue with the other characters.
With spoilers
Solardom Marston.

N
Ne Karton 03.12.19

But the progress and the memory of past relationships with the npc is like from Arthur?

N
Nicehero 03.12.19

Not Cardboard
Yes

C
Copeco 03.12.19

Hellas88
To steer it was all in Dutch and Mike. Over time, the Dutch began from a host, a slave. In fact through the manipulation of Dutch, Mike drove the whole gang, and only in the final, the Dutch realized that he fucked his fight for the idea, and remembered Arthur's words, that the victory in this story only one-John, only he was able to realize the dream which led the Dutch all these years, through this and the money was left to him, John. Dutch was off his head, saddened the devotees of the ideals, and destroy the lives of people close to him. To drown his anguish, he could only through senseless violence, about what he speaks indirectly in the ending of the first part, before the suicide, until the pile is reinforced by his actions there. Here the problem is that the motives of the Dutch explained in the first game, without it the passage is not clear on his motives in the final second.

Z
Zh1VaGo 03.12.19

Copeco
?????

T
Tulskiy Pocik 03.12.19

Was only yesterday, tightened the epilogue was terribly tired, of course. Well, about the Dutch I've got a quote from another site:
The Miku wonder all closed. Looks quite lazy. The option of the mistress of the Dutch and it was better. Well, even more frustrated the Dutch at the end of the epilogue. I certainly understand what he went. But, first, he broke up with Mika at the end 6 of the head, realizing that Arthur was right about him. Why, then, returned, and even shared the money from Blackwater? Why so easily changed his mind and succumbed to the blandishments of John? Why he throws the money? People all my life this was, but changed his mind after hearing cries for help from the slave, which is already 2 times threw death. A strange end to such a delightful villain as the Dutch.

When Atur ill, scored almost all of the extras and came across the ridiculous. But very very striking embroidered with white thread that the Dutch can get away with anything. It even hurt not, for it is not Canon. He throws Arthur in the factory, and immediately forgotten about it. And John, honestly, quite Hey guys, as it is also all the forces dragging on Canon first part. How Mika could be a mole for 7-10 years, quietly commit atrocities and do nothing to put the Dutch? This version is either a lie or not worked.
DastFight08
GTA 5 Trevor is one half of the characters rdr2. And there is still Michael with his family.

B
BigInteger 03.12.19

Tula Potsik
Tula Potsik wrote:
GTA 5 Trevor is one half of the characters rdr2. And there is still Michael with his family.
Of course, Trevor just for shkoloty, and then a serious plot.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 03.12.19

BigInteger
Just Trevor he is the detector shkoloty: small only see his murder and abuse, while older people know how to listen to what he's talking about the character in key moments. But especially for people like you I pointed out to Michael's family, but apparently you read ears.

B
BigInteger 03.12.19

Tula Potsik
Tula Potsik wrote:
Just Trevor he is the detector shkoloty: small only see his murder and abuse, while older people know how to listen to what he's talking about the character in key moments. But especially for people like you I pointed out to Michael's family, but apparently you read ears.
GTA V only for shkoloty.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 03.12.19

BigInteger
Rated 18+? In any case, there are many things that only adults will understand.

R
RoniLive 03.12.19

Tula Potsik
What is there to understand? Briefly: Trevor betrayed, Trevor wanted to return their old friendship with the old habits, but Michael didn't and still emerge certain characteristics that set fire to the conflict. All. There's even a teenager will understand,no bullshit.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 03.12.19

RoniLive
I'm not about the story told. What does his brief retelling?

u
ucher.u 03.12.19

Tula Potsik wrote:
In any case, there are many things that only adults will understand.
Em. Oddly enough I agree, there are such moments, but they are made of all straight lines in jaundiced newspaper manner, Choate in the spirit of South Park. This humor is already available to students. )
Unlike ME, where, social, and political issues be transferred into the game world unchanged, as it is in real life. This level has neither the kids nor the students. :D)

S
SanSanZ 03.12.19

And I liked the ending. Disease Arthur in consequence of knocking out debt helped him to understand many things and at least something to have time to fix it, and that's what he wanted (well, at least for me, in a good ending). Character in General came out strong and memorable, and therefore the sediment is. Sorry Marston still decided to take revenge, even though Arthur told him not to look back ever and think only about the family. In the end after his revenge will find agents, and what will be known in the first part.