3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tomas_milad31 03.12.19 08:43 am

Discussion of the ending (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Will free play play for Arthur? That is, it was first simulated, and then to go on the final mission? Or after the game for John we will play for Arthur?
65 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tulskiy Pocik 03.12.19

SanSanZ
Yes, the disease and awareness of errors before his death, is cool made, it's all gone. Questions to illogic in relation to Mickey and Dutch, slightly lubricates the ending.

S
SanSanZ 03.12.19

Tula Potsik
Yes, I am a little do not understand this move, when released at the end of the Dutch. As if made for drama. But for me the actual end that was the death of Arthur and the end of his story, and the epilogue is wired to the first part.

S
Ser Frensis Dreyk 03.12.19

The ending leaves a residue in a good way, makes you wonder. Game compare with the hateful eight, so after viewing this was not. The people from Rockstar have managed for several tens of hours to tie the characters to the player, and when things started to fall apart, was perceived as something personal. In this respect, only the Sopranos had done the same to me. Rocky command great respect. The moment when the gang split up and to the side stood Arthur John, making your heart beat faster. The only question aroused the Dutch, with whom was the relationship of the father and of the son, you see after Josie really started.

S
Sixvitander 03.12.19

The plot is just brilliant. If Arthur wasn't sick, he still would be a scumbag and stupid Hitman debts. This moment awakened in him a man, and he helped a lot of people. In my version of forgiven debt and helped people. It is because of diseases realized that is they are the thugs, and the debtors good men. (with Strauss). As said a nun EMUs are very fortunate that he received his sight, and has a chance of passing the rest of his life as a man( and in the beginning even John to look in the mountains not wanted). It was the price of his redemption for the murder of a sick priest honestly. All is fair. And what about the Dutch, he just realized that he sold his ideals for a chest with money that are worth nothing to him. As Arthur on the table was a clipping from the newspaper that they robbed a Bank, and the money distributed to the poor. And now his ideals have passed and they are not wanted (the first part before suicidal). And the moral of the story as Arthur said: the bad guys don't end, ever

t
tyurms 03.12.19

in DDR 1 did not want to play for his son Marston in RDR 2 does not want to play for Marston. rocky can bind to character, so to speak.