3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeCoRe 06.12.19 02:38 am

The mission of "Huge jackpot" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Completing the mission in the Wiki: Planning | Subtly | Obviously

Guys, this is the problem!! Who can faced this problem!
Mission 63 big money chose Trivial approach, After flying for Trevor in a helicopter over the gold city should switch to Mike, and as soon as it switches (2 TIC approximation), the game freezes!! Much where searched, no one wrote this :(
How to pass this mission:
Need 3 times to die and will receive a pass time, until as will need to deliver gold to the helicopter on a train!
68 Comments
Sort by:
n
neogame96 06.12.19

_harb1nger_
Thank you for help.

G
Groowy92 06.12.19

Gera_85
Buy, the license any departure never happened... all the flights because of the crack

J
JohnnyTop 06.12.19

I have the same thing in a robbery of the truck with the data to Steve.
Have tried a lot of ways..

e
exgroover 06.12.19

Play litsuhe, 40 hours played not a single flight was not.

i
igor belyy 06.12.19

how anyone. some pirates is better than license.

S
Santo2910 06.12.19

and so the problem with the flight, that's what helps me when in some sort of mission crashes when you switch in that moment when it asks you to switch just do nothing wait until the last or before the icon of the character to which the switch should turn red, or before it jumps, while it worked for me in all missions except the first robbery where they armor Transporter overturned, it had to download a save game completed this mission.

o
olego 06.12.19

People tell me pliz, before this mission it is necessary to hide the car, I can't figure out where to hide it, poked everywhere already and when you call Lester or th is not happening....PLIZ TELL me where to hide a car and what car need

A
Artem Balabin 06.12.19

PaulMLF
Thanks for help.. in 1 way, and the plot of the mission has passed, and will not fail a second time

b
bsww 06.12.19

Quietly passed the first time without crashes. Out in the open can not go because of the departure on the transition from Trevor Michael (hunt pass without deaths). Question to those who passed the mission. To get the money necessary to Prosobranchia or go through the final mission?

A
Anatoly Naprimer 06.12.19

I also have the game hangs , or rather in the beginning , when you sit in the car , no Trevor , no, Frank doesn't move , just standing in the car , drive to the Bank , where they got to meet my buddy Mike , stand on the marker and all . nothing happens , you cannot get out of the car or shoot the stupid mission does not go further .
th XS to do , tried all you can . well, rotole said download extra 5 gigs of any file and throw in the game folder , I tried several times , but nothing has changed

who knows what's the problem ? help solve the't want to go alone to the end .

N
Nikita Kashirin 06.12.19

good day!
I understand that the theme of topicals, but have tried everything.game pirates, update 5 with the fixes.window without frame, etc. at mission huge jackpot of sadiman the getaway car and the error appears gta 5 is not working.all. please advice.

[
[MayzeP_CTaLiHa] 06.12.19

Just die 3 times not getting into the car.

N
Nikita Kashirin 06.12.19

[MayzeP_CTaLiHa]
it is clear.but I want to pass the mission as a whole. want to understand why crashes and solve the problem.

[
[MayzeP_CTaLiHa] 06.12.19

Nikita Kashirin
For the mission used a throwing weapon. The departure provided by them... for it is not fixed completely, and on a car only to break away from the cops with a search level of 5 stars.
More on the car to do nothing you will...

D
Des Way Motten 06.12.19

Oh,that's 335 version yeah, you know it,upgrade to 350.1

N
Nikita Kashirin 06.12.19

[MayzeP_CTaLiHa]
throwing is not used, a grenade launcher beat

9T0NN
it is worth it. 350 online 1,26

D
Des Way Motten 06.12.19

Nikita Kashirin
wow,still nothing has changed?...yeah,I deleted his as passed(

N
Nikita Kashirin 06.12.19

9T0NN
apparently has not changed.mission missed.now, after this mission, crashes with this error occur periodically, from a specific place does not.

C
ChrisRedfield 06.12.19

Nikita Kashirin
I also had this problem with the departure at the end of this mission, three suicide didn't help, and I decided to throw away [BEFORE the MISSION] all grenades in Michael and Franklin (except for C4), also I played from the first person. You've probably not useful, but maybe another gamer will help...

N
Nikita Kashirin 06.12.19

ChrisRedfield
made similarly, suicide germanate and missed the mission. but yeah, not useful. deleted this crap from my computer, thank God)